Every cloud has a silver lining: 89,000 IRS employees to be furloughed by sequester

Guys, sequester is the result of the President, the House, the Senate, and both party leaderships acting politically for their own interests, not for We the People.

They are all at fault.

Guys, sequester is the result of the President, the House, the Senate, and both party leaderships acting politically for their own interests, not for We the People.

They are all at fault.
Bullshit, the Republicans were the only ones making any attempt to curb spending.

Last edited:
By we, I mean the sane, mainstream Republicans, not the reactionary hangers on like you.

By we, I mean the sane, mainstream Republicans, not the reactionary hangers on like you.

Trying that again?..Please. You side with the libs and you post lib...

I side with mainstream GOP and kick the far right in the balls. Rightfully so. Those folks lost Romney the election with all their insane and inane dancing and prancing last fall.

Screw the reactionaries and the trolls they rode in on.

I side with mainstream GOP and kick the far right in the balls. Rightfully so. Those folks lost Romney the election with all their insane and inane dancing and prancing last fall.

You're not fooling anyone.

You are a reactionary troll, so who cares what your kind think? You are daft and the past.

You are a reactionary troll, so who cares what your kind think? You are daft and the past.
You're an irrelevant asshole, that's already been established.

They are all at fault.

I don't really agree. I think the Republicans would have been (and still would be) more than happy to discuss how these budget measures could be implemented in the least painful manner possible, to mothball entire programs that are useless in order to fund essential services. But after providing $600 billion in tax increases at the 11th hour during the fiscal cliff, the President insisted on yet another round of tax increases to replace the sequester as well, knowing full well that the Republicans would not be politically able to go back to that well again. It's unfortunate that he couldn't lead rather than simply refusing to negotiate, but that has been the hallmark of his presidency.

Forum List

Back