Every picture of "Ground Zero" is evidence of explosives used.

Fact is you can't blow up one of the largest structures in the world with a bit of thermite, even "Superthermite."

Fact is the Columbia Earth Laboratory registered seismology readings consistent with a collapse, not a bomb.

Fact is a building with 50,000 people saw no one come in and out of the buildings to wire it for destruction.

Fact is hundreds of people saw a plane crash into the Pentagon.

Fact is no one saw a missile.

Fact is you can't blow up one of the largest structures in the world with a bit of thermite, even "Superthermite."

Fact is the Columbia Earth Laboratory registered seismology readings consistent with a collapse, not a bomb.

Fact is a building with 50,000 people saw no one come in and out of the buildings to wire it for destruction.

fact is islamic terrorists admitted to planning and carrying out the attacks.

fact is islamic terrorists admitted to planning and carrying out the attacks.

Yup. And al-Qaeda was getting pissed off when Iran was trying to steak its street cred.

BBC NEWS | Middle East | Al-Qaeda accuses Iran of 9/11 lie

thermite would not require the standered explosive techniques

Fact is a building with 50,000 people saw no one come in and out of the buildings to wire it for destruction

people say all sorts of activities

only 25 REPORT to seeing the actual impact AND THATS NOT THE WTC
the topic at hand

Fact is no one saw a missile

no one is saying a missile hit the wtc

this is a stupid thread too. Too stupid to reply to. Is this thread saying that jet liners did NOT impact the WTC towers? Does the OP have any idea what prep needs to be done before a building is imploded? You can't just wrap thermite around the freakin elevator shaft. It all needs to be exposed and wired to collapse at the same time. I'm curious if this OP author is promoting a conspiracy book too???

this is a stupid thread too. Too stupid to reply to. Is this thread saying that jet liners did NOT impact the WTC towers? Does the OP have any idea what prep needs to be done before a building is imploded? You can't just wrap thermite around the freakin elevator shaft. It all needs to be exposed and wired to collapse at the same time. I'm curious if this OP author is promoting a conspiracy book too???

i'm going to write a book on all the wackos that are writing books.

Right.

It took eight months of prep time to plan and wire a department store far smaller than the WTC towers, yet no one saw anyone at anytime doing anything within a building structure with 50,000 employees to suggest that bombs were being planted. It just magically appeared.

Right.

It took eight months of prep time to plan and wire a department store far smaller than the WTC towers, yet no one saw anyone at anytime doing anything within a building structure with 50,000 employees to suggest that bombs were being planted. It just magically appeared.
correction: TWO buildings with 50,000 people working in EACH and a THIRD with another 20,000+

no it is proof of opportunity to place them ..where are the steel samples that show the temperatures required for structural failure.?.where are the black boxes.?.where is bin laden ?

Last edited:
no it is proof of opportunity to place them ..where are the steel samples that show the temperatures required for structural failure.?.where are the black boxes.?.where is bin laden ?

bin laden is busy making videos taking credit for the WTC destruction so that pretty much makes your other questions a moot point.

to place WHAT??

WHERE IS THE PROOF OF EXPLOSIVES?!!!

here. watch the building buckle without explosions.....

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FOGI33HsiCc[/ame]

watch the corner of the building buckle with NO EXPLOSIONS.
[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NBYnUyx4kw8[/ame]

this is what REAL building demolitions sound like. do you hear any similarity at all?
[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=79sJ1bMR6VQ[/ame]

10:06: NYPD officer advises that it isn't going to take much longer before the north tower comes down and to pull emergency vehicles back from the building.

10:20: NYPD aviation unit reports that the tip of the tower might be leaning.

10:21: NYPD aviation unit reports that the north tower is buckling on the southwest corner and leaning to the south. NYPD officer advises that all personnel close to the building pull back three blocks in every direction.

10:27: NYPD aviation unit reports that the roof is going to come down very shortly.

can someone please explain to me how explosive demolitions can cause a building to lean even before they are set off? :cuckoo:

Last edited:
again moron cant post a link and your videos are total unimpressive all but for the shot of the huge squid in the first one and there hardly answer the the ridiculousness of finding a passport ,,bandana and body of john O'Neill..but no black boxes

again moron cant post a link and your videos are total unimpressive all but for the shot of the huge squid in the first one and there hardly answer the the ridiculousness of finding a passport ,,bandana and body of john O'Neill..but no black boxes
there's no squid in the first one
do you even know what a squid IS?
you have told me you did commercial diving, if you dont know what a squid is then that puts THAT claim into question

and the bandana was found in PA from flight 93
and it was a freak occurrence as you have been told

i can post a link. i simply didnt post a link. you do understand english, right?

do you want to know what is ridiculous? its that abraham lincoln's son's life was saved by the brother of john wilkes booth. how absolutely ridiculous.

but it did happpen. Robert Todd Lincoln - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

see, the problem with all you Twoofers with your official training of watching Cagney and Lacy reruns is that you think real life is like TV.

Truth is stranger than fiction, but it is because Fiction is obliged to stick to possibilities; Truth isn't. -Mark Twain

(i'm sorry. do you need a link for that?)

finding a passport is not absurd. it is not expected but certainly not out of the realm of possibilities...... mostly because it actually has occurred.

i can post a link. i simply didnt post a link. you do understand english, right?

do you want to know what is ridiculous? its that abraham lincoln's son's life was saved by the brother of john wilkes booth. how absolutely ridiculous.

but it did happpen. Robert Todd Lincoln - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

(i'm sorry. do you need a link for that?)

finding a passport is not absurd. it is not expected but certainly not out of the realm of possibilities...... mostly because it actually has occurred.

YES IF YOU POST SOMEThING THE RULES STATE YOU ARE TO POST A LINK GO READ THEM

and the wilks story is not at all that unusual as circles were small in those times...no comparison to not finding black boxes yet another unprecedented event

YES IF YOU POST SOMEThING THE RULES STATE YOU ARE TO POST A LINK GO READ THEM

and the wilks story is not at all that unusual as circles were small in those times...no comparison to not finding black boxes yet another unprecedented event

you forgot to post a link to the rules.

Forum List

Back