Every single Democrat voted to keep men pretending to be women in women's sports.

Resnic

Diamond Member
May 2, 2021

All I can say is thank the Lord there were 5 more Republicans than Democrats voting.

There should absolutely be sex discrimination when it comes to men pretending to being women are allowed in women's sports, women's locker rooms and so on. To discriminate means to tell the difference between things, so we should tell the difference between a man and a woman.

Republicans and Democrats both are always harping on how they support women, but to be honest I only see one party that actually does support women.

Is it okay for a biological man to PUNCH WOMEN IN THE FACE in women's boxing?
It’s not okay for men pretending to be women to ruin women’s sports.

Not so long ago, a man pretending to be a woman walking into a women’s / girl’s changing room would have been a police matter with the man-freak being led away by police in hand cuffs or carted away by paramedics if an angry father was alerted.

All I can say is thank the Lord there were 5 more Republicans than Democrats voting.

There should absolutely be sex discrimination when it comes to men pretending to being women are allowed in women's sports, women's locker rooms and so on. To discriminate means to tell the difference between things, so we should tell the difference between a man and a woman.

Republicans and Democrats both are always harping on how they support women, but to be honest I only see one party that actually does support women.

Are you anonymous so that you can say stupid shit without it affecting you in real life?

Good. The rules and protections need to be reconstructed line by line, not thrown out completely, with no replacement.

Forum List

Back