every US president since FDR has been friendly with Russia's president, including President Putin

Pleads of equivalency here are laughble.

NEVER
has American president met with a Russian leader to shit on America, it's inteligence and justice system and to prop up Kremlin's denials.

Never untill Trump that is.

Last edited:
Weakest, most unqualified, unamerican, disgusting President in our History..... :( sad

i don't need to say anything. the pictures prove everything

DiSsne_X0AAFPFq.jpg

roosevelt-stalin.jpg

DiSsne-X0AARWd4.jpg

DiSsne_W4AAPmn6.jpg

You might need to essplain where Kennedy is.
Or Eisenhower.
Or Carter.
Or Reagan.

Oh and you might want to fill in the mystery answer where simple diplomatic greetings equal 'getting friendly'. You know, if you want a legitimate thread here.

And no, I'm afraid pictures don't "prove" jack shit. Watch this.

latest
is that a young Earl Scruggs?....
Oswald!
oh the younger brother Oswald Scruggs....

DiSsne_X0AAFPFq.jpg

roosevelt-stalin.jpg

DiSsne-X0AARWd4.jpg

DiSsne_W4AAPmn6.jpg

None of those guys got down on their knees and gave the bear oral sex like Trump did.

None of those guys demanded two hours alone with the Russian Prez so they could get their story straight.

We have the most corrupt, inept, scumbag POTUS in history.

Swallow it, now!

DiSsne_X0AAFPFq.jpg

roosevelt-stalin.jpg

DiSsne-X0AARWd4.jpg

DiSsne_W4AAPmn6.jpg
Oh....now stating that a fake president trusts Russia more than his own Intell community is JUST LIKE what all the other real Presidents did.

Fake president? How amusing.

Considering the leadership of the intel community from 2009-2017, I don't trust them either.
the right wing has nothing but fallacy and fake news; i haven't trusted the right wing ever since I started arguing politics.

"I got severely criticized by the Fake News Media for being too nice to President Putin. In the Old Days they would call it Diplomacy. If I was loud & vicious, I would have been criticized for being too tough. Remember when they said I was too tough with Chairman Kim? Hypocrites!" - President Trump

"I got severely criticized by the Fake News Media for being too nice to President Putin. In the Old Days they would call it Diplomacy. If I was loud & vicious, I would have been criticized for being too tough. Remember when they said I was too tough with Chairman Kim? Hypocrites!" - President Trump
Making a deal without any staff or Congressional consent behind our back; is not "getting tough".

right....:rolleyes:

now his abhorrent/traitorous behavior and embarrassment of a spectacle yesterday, is just a normal smile and a handshake....normal behavior among adversary leaders making nice??

you guys are just too much to take! and have been possessed!

and you can kiss my grits!

WHAT IS WRONG WITH YOU GUYS???
what's wrong with you.

why would Trump collude with russia when look what has happened since he "colluded". it has destroyed his presidency. imagine if he really did collude.

And now he's taking a hard line with Iran, an important trading partner with Russia. He just doesn't seem to understand how to collude.

Yes but the DC SWAMP hates Trump's guts so they will pretend to be outraged by Trump. If Trump punched Putin in the face and gave him a black eye the DC SWAMP would complain, Trump can't win with these assholes.

They would have swooned and said he was reckless and trying to start WWIII. Until the irrational hate is dealt with, their faux outage can't be trusted.

every US president since FDR has been friendly with Russia's president, including President Putin

Not that surprising. We were not exactly on the best of terms with Adolf Hitler or Nazi Germany. East Germany, DDR, the Berlin Wall: note that even West Berlin needed the protection of a little "island" inside "totalitarian" East Germany from which to rule "free" West Germany. I'm sorry if that was such a police state, almost a prison, but if you do the crime, you do the time.

Forum List

Back