Everybody Draw Mohammed Day Cartoonist Now In Hiding

I am pretty sure the profit mohammed is in this pic somewhere

http://muslim1st.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/01/Hell-Jahannam.jpg
Hell-Jahannam.jpg

Oh wait is that his head sticking out of the fire screaming in eternal torment?

ooohhhhh is THAT what they meant by hot virgins?

Then I guess we live in two different worlds. In my world you should expect your actions to have consequences and to have to deal with those consequences. In your world you can expect the Constitution to magically protect you from any harm that may come to you for your actions.

Sorta like all of the politocal satrisits that have their work printed in the new papers? I am very sure there are many politicions who would be happy to have them all dead. See any hits put out on them?

BUT IN THIS COUNTRY IT IS THEIR RIGHT TO MAKE FUN OF ANYONE THEY WANT TOO AND NOT BE THREATENED FOR DOING IT.

Then I guess we live in two different worlds. In my world you should expect your actions to have consequences and to have to deal with those consequences. In your world you can expect the Constitution to magically protect you from any harm that may come to you for your actions.

Sorta like all of the politocal satrisits that have their work printed in the new papers? I am very sure there are many politicions who would be happy to have them all dead. See any hits put out on them?

BUT IN THIS COUNTRY IT IS THEIR RIGHT TO MAKE FUN OF ANYONE THEY WANT TOO AND NOT BE THREATENED FOR DOING IT.

No, not sorta like that at all.

Politicians aren't a group of people known for getting violent when someone publicly mocks them. Radical Islamist are unless you want to argue differently. Does the artist have the right to draw that picture and have it published? Absolutly but don't look to me for sympathy for a person who knowingly pokes a rabid animal with a stick and gets bitten.

Politicians aren't a group of people known for getting violent when someone publicly mocks them. Radical Islamist are unless you want to argue differently. Does the artist have the right to draw that picture and have it published? Absolutly but don't look to me for sympathy for a person who knowingly pokes a rabid animal with a stick and gets bitten.

Not a bad analogy. Rabid animals have their heads cut off and examined. Sounds like a GREAT plan to me, all we need to do is identify the rabid muslims and cut their heads off.

What you are defending is indefinable A15. The radical muslims are depending on people like you, to allow them to intimidate the world with violence.

That is sad A15, so very sad.

Not a bad analogy. Rabid animals have their heads cut off and examined. Sounds like a GREAT plan to me, all we need to do is identify the rabid muslims and cut their heads off.

What you are defending is indefinable A15. The radical muslims are depending on people like you, to allow them to intimidate the world with violence.

meltdown?

She certainly wasn't minding her own business when radical Islam showed up at her door. I'm not going to sympathize with someone who goes looking for a fight like this artist did.

She certainly wasn't minding her own business when radical Islam showed up at her door. I'm not going to sympathize with someone who goes looking for a fight like this artist did.

Excuse me? She was minding her own business. She has the right in this country do what she did. They do claim be a peaceful religion you know.

Death threats in this country are illegal. What part of that aren't you understanding?

You're right A15, we DO need to treat these people like rabid animals. And cut their heads off and have them examined.

Our Constitutional right to free speech does not mean that we can just say whatever the heck we want without consequence. If I went around talking shit about a known tough guy and he found me and kicked my ass that's my fault for running my mouth. I'm not going to post pictures in the Boston Globe mocking local gang leaders. I admit that the reaction is way over the top but this person should have known that when you mess with a rabid animal you might get bitten.

Death threats are not a consequence of free speech. Death threats are a consequence of idiots coddling people who make them.

If we take your example and examine what happens we will wee the guy that kicks your ass ends up in trouble with the law, and perhaps in jail. That is how society deals with bullies and assholes who threaten people.

I really do not understand why you are having a problem with this concept. You claim to be a human being with enough intelligence to use a computer, yet you think the consequences of free speech are such that the people who want to kill someone outweighs the consequences of murder.

I agree that guy would go to jail. As he should. However, I could have avoided the whole situation in the first place by keeping my dumbass mouth shut him instead of inviting the whole situation upon myself.

You seem to believe that I am condoning the death threats. I'm not. My point all along is that when you publicly poke a crazy person in the eye you should expect a reaction. Posting that cartoon, satire or not, was a stupid thing to do.
If I dressed sexily for dinner and got raped while walking to the Metrostop, it's my fault.

I should have known better. How dare I expect not to get raped in a society where I am free to express myself through clothing, for example.

:rolleyes:

Last edited:
She is an editorial cartoonist. She pokes fun at current events in the news. That is her fucking job.

I suppose the people at Comedy Central should go into hiding as well. Better yet, maybe we should outlaw comedy and satire altogether. :cuckoo:

Creeping sharia...

She is an editorial cartoonist. She pokes fun at current events in the news. That is her fucking job.

I suppose the people at Comedy Central should go into hiding as well. Better yet, maybe we should outlaw comedy and satire altogether. :cuckoo:

Creeping sharia...
The dumbass bitch should know better than to practice free speech in a free society.

The bitch should get back in the kitchen.

Excuse me? She was minding her own business. She has the right in this country do what she did. They do claim be a peaceful religion you know.

Death threats in this country are illegal. What part of that aren't you understanding?

You're right A15, we DO need to treat these people like rabid animals. And cut their heads off and have them examined.

What part of I think the death threats are wrong but I also think it was stupid for the artist to publish the cartoon and should have expected a reaction aren't you understanding?

Death threats are not a consequence of free speech. Death threats are a consequence of idiots coddling people who make them.

If we take your example and examine what happens we will wee the guy that kicks your ass ends up in trouble with the law, and perhaps in jail. That is how society deals with bullies and assholes who threaten people.

I really do not understand why you are having a problem with this concept. You claim to be a human being with enough intelligence to use a computer, yet you think the consequences of free speech are such that the people who want to kill someone outweighs the consequences of murder.

I agree that guy would go to jail. As he should. However, I could have avoided the whole situation in the first place by keeping my dumbass mouth shut him instead of inviting the whole situation upon myself.

You seem to believe that I am condoning the death threats. I'm not. My point all along is that when you publicly poke a crazy person in the eye you should expect a reaction. Posting that cartoon, satire or not, was a stupid thing to do.
If I dressed sexily for dinner and got raped while walking to the Metrostop, it's my fault.

I should have known better. How dare I expect not to get raped in a society where I am free to express myself through clothing, for example.

If you dress sexy for dinner, don't change, then go hang out in a bad part of town alone late at night you should have known better.

What part of I think the death threats are wrong but I also think it was stupid for the artist to publish the cartoon and should have expected a reaction aren't you understanding?
Yeah. It's pretty "stupid" getting raped, too.

Last edited:

If you dress sexy for dinner, don't change, then go hang out in a bad part of town alone late at night you should have known better.
And, there you have it.

Simply amazing.

I understand you very well A15. You are basically saying she deserved what she got. You are saying that she should have expected fatwas for expressing herself in a non violent fashion...IN HER OWN COUNTRY. You are defending the actions of rabid dogs.

That is sad A15, very sad.

And, there you have it.

Simply amazing.

Don't like the truth?

Put on a sexy outfit and then go hang out alone in a bad part of a city late at night then come back with a report of what happened to you ... if you come back at all.

I understand you very well A15. You are basically saying she deserved what she got. You are saying that she should have expected fatwas for expressing herself in a non violent fashion...IN HER OWN COUNTRY. You are defending the actions of rabid dogs.

That is sad A15, very sad.

Deserved? Not at all but she should have expected it.

"Actions have consequences" You speed; you could get a ticket. You dress sexy for dinner; you could get raped. Shit happens. No sympathy from Art.

The price of "foolishness" is a death sentence I suppose. Even if doing your job or dressing sexy may not be foolish to you; some people might feel so. Well - actually very few do, exc. for those peace loving Muslims.

Unbelievable.

And, there you have it.

Simply amazing.

Don't like the truth?

Put on a sexy outfit and then go hang out alone in a bad part of a city late at night then come back with a report of what happened to you ... if you come back at all.
Where did I mention anything about a 'bad' part of the city?

Nowhere, that's where.

But, I really do understand your position. That's why I said 'simply amazing'.

There are plenty of parts in the city of Boston where I wouldn't walk alone at night. Do I have the right as an American to be there? You betcha. Would it be a smart thing for me to do? Hell no.

Forum List

Back