🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Everyone has solutions, - lets hear yours: North Korea

Again, you watch too much TV. Getting someone close to Un would mean that he would have to be someone who has been in North Korea for their entire life and be able to gain his trust. Anyone else would arouse suspicion.
Dude...nobody is advocating that we stab him. How close do you think you need to get to kill a man???

A sniper would get the job done. Poisoning his meal would get the job done. An explosive would get the job done. There are LOTS of options which do not require a person to sit in Un's lap.

Also, how the fuck would you know anything about special forces and intelligence agencies?
I have a voracious appetite for information. I've consumed volumes of books and documentaries on special forces (admittedly less on intelligence agencies but still a significant amount).
Ever meet one in real life?
Yes. Honest. Was invlovled in a project with an honest-to-goodness Navy Seal. Also had a close family friend who was a Green Beret (had some interesting stories from Vietnam). The one I haven't met yet (at least not to my knowledge) is a Delta Force operator. Would very much love to meet one of them and sit down to talk but no such luck yet.

Send in an assassin. Dude needs to be off'd....then his people might wake up and fight for their freedom instead of being lemmings while they starve.

The problem isn't North Korea. The problem has always been China. We have a problem when it comes to negotiation leverage over China because they don't give a shit. I'll explain... In most cases, you can negotiate with another party by appealing to their self interests. China will go against it's own self interest as a matter of pride. It's in their DNA and part of their ancient culture. When you remove self interests from the negotiation equation, it becomes problematic defining what will motivate the other party.

It's not an easy problem to solve which is why no one has had a solution for more than 50 years to North Korea.

I don't think that's the case. Any solution that includes a mass of refugees, or nuclear strikes will land right on China's doorstep.

Do you forsee the US taking in a mass of NK refugees? I doubt it.

Again... They don't give a shit. If refugees wind up in China, they'll make them slave labor and work them until their asses drop off, women and children included. If NK sets off a nuke, they'll condemn it then figure out a way to exploit it. It has ALWAYS been a mistake of Westerners to misunderstand the Chinese culture and ways. We don't get it. We are totally naive to how cunning they are. We make assumptions as to what will satisfy them but they have some lofty ambitions for the South Pacific.

You may not be aware of this but in Chinese schools the students are taught about the Great Chinese Empire which is in control of basically any land area of the planet Chinese have ever conquered. Many of the islands currently under US territory status are on their maps as China.

By our Western standards, these are some pretty messed up people. Maybe this is one of those things it's good to have a messed up president for? ;)

NK does have its reasons to want to protect itself. The paranoia and ultra sensitivity? Is it really paranoid to be nervous about the US rattling its sabers on the NK border? Ask the countries bordering Russia if they are paranoid about its military build up on their borders or if they are being understandably nervous.
The only way out of this tension is diplomacy, and by that I mean real diplomacy where the US, including the President, hold out an olive branch to NK and begin talks to reassure them that we don't want their little stinkin' country. Will we persuade them to get rid of their ballistic missiles and nuclear bombs? Probably not. But if we were allies or at least neutral, NK might relax.
Granted, I don't know a lot about their history or what has led to the present tension, but diplomacy is all that will solve it, if NK will play.
They know you don't want their country but South Korea does. North Korea commits to constant human rights violations and is a threat technically to everyone keeping the world on its toes.. On the other hand the world is always on its toes over something ...

It is weird how US always evaluates countries, not by whether they are a threat, so much as whether they might be a threat. It's like buying a gun cause you noticed your neighbour had disturbing habits that may one day cause you problems as well.

This whole bringing up the North Kirea question is just a distraction.

The only way out of this tension is diplomacy, and by that I mean real diplomacy where the US, including the President, hold out an olive branch to NK and begin talks to reassure them that we don't want their little stinkin' country.
My dear....there is no "olive branching" with a certified psycho like Kim Jong-Un. That dude is 45-shades of bat-shit crazy. Anyone who believes we can appease him and provide a diplomatic solution is kidding themselves. The ONLY thing that would EVER appease Kim Jong-Un would be the unconditional surrender of the entire planet to his control.
I will be reading about NK today, thanks to Xelor's reading list. I won't say anymore until I've done that.

Lisa Ling - inside the malignant dwarf country. when little gooks daddy ruled

209le0m.jpg

Trump just got Xi's attention...and peaked his interest in intervening to quiet N. Korea's saber rattling. Threatening to put nukes in Southern S. Korea, just mere minutes' flight time from China will definitely get China moving....

That's why you use a sniper from about a half mile away...

No way. He might be controlled by China but even that isn't a sure thing although China may be getting tired of him too.

How has it failed? Every April they have a Natiuonal Unity Day and bellow threats and loudly fart kimchee. And then every May they go back to doing nothing.

Over the years, there have only been empty threats.

The stated objective has been to prevent North Korea from developing a nuclear ability. Going back to former President Bill Clinton, we have been assured by them that they are not developing them. Now they have them and are developing ballistic missiles. Best estimates seem to be that by the end of President Trump's first term, they will have the ability to reach our West Coast with a nuclear device.

How has it failed? Every April they have a Natiuonal Unity Day and bellow threats and loudly fart kimchee. And then every May they go back to doing nothing.

The stated objective has been to prevent North Korea from developing a nuclear ability. Going back to former President Bill Clinton, we have been assured by them that they are not developing them. Now they have them and are developing ballistic missiles. Best estimates seem to be that by the end of President Trump's first term, they will have the ability to reach our West Coast with a nuclear device.

Best estimate? Says who? All they ever do is bluster. Exporting weapons is a different issue.

I'd say our ONLY solution is to get China involved Anything we might do could very well end in disaster

Forum List

Back