Everyone is holding thier breath over the secrets Trump will spill to Putin!!

tigerred59

Gold Member
Mar 17, 2015
Its being reported that KFC, with thier secret recipe, all our allies with their intel info givin to the US, the energy department with the secret code, Pence and all of Trumps close allies, all are quietly afraid of what secrets the idiot in chief will divulge to Putin, after Putin announces publicly that Donald Trump is a master leader of the US, better than all the presidents combined. (we all know how charm works with a clown, eh?)
images

Its being reported that KFC, with thier secret recipe, all our allies with their intel info givin to the US, the energy department with the secret code, Pence and all of Trumps close allies, all are quietly afraid of what secrets the idiot in chief will divulge to Putin, after Putin announces publicly that Donald Trump is a master leader of the US, better than all the presidents combined. (we all know how charm works with a clown, eh?)
images
After 8 years of Clinton and 8 years of Obama do you seriously believe there are any secrets left? Clinton giving tours of our secret nuclear missile sites to the Russians, her husband selling secrets to China, opening door to Russian military on US soil, giving out names and addresses of our military through State Dept (thanks Hillary) and leaving our military gutted and dressed in red high heels? You cannot be serious. What is left to tell?

images

After the Obama administration I'm convinced there are no secrets Putin doesn't already know. John Kerry was part of the tribe so it's a little late to worry about guarding secrets. Ain't none left.

images

After the Obama administration I'm convinced there are no secrets Putin doesn't already know. John Kerry was part of the tribe so it's a little late to worry about guarding secrets. Ain't none left.
Bingo

LOL

No one is holding their breath, nor all that concerned; except for fake tribalists.

Last edited:
  • Banned
I hope a few liberals will hang themselves after Trump and Putin agree about some important things.

CNN:
Trump, Putin and the meeting that could shape the world - CNNPolitics.com

Even CNN admits the importance of this meeting.
One thing I admire about your morons, all of the world thinks the US has the worst president in the world, his approval ratings will never go past 40, he lies 25 hours a day, acts like a retard on meth and still you mf's support this bitch.....never seen nothing like it in my life. You keep dreaming fool and never wake up.

Still pretending there's a connection, huh tig? Apparently you missed FNN admitting they lied to you for ratings.
You keep holding your breath though as a sign of support k?
Listen, CNN is a ratings whore.....because of these mf's we got Trump....so I could give a rats ass about CNN, if you follow my threads, I'm no fan of the MSM and am kinda enjoying Trump shitting all over the people that gave him the white house.

images

Really? So a 71 year old white man with blonde hair don't have hair dying secrets? as if

I hope a few liberals will hang themselves after Trump and Putin agree about some important things.

CNN:
Trump, Putin and the meeting that could shape the world - CNNPolitics.com

Even CNN admits the importance of this meeting.
One thing I admire about your morons, all of the world thinks the US has the worst president in the world, his approval ratings will never go past 40, he lies 25 hours a day, acts like a retard on meth and still you mf's support this bitch.....never seen nothing like it in my life. You keep dreaming fool and never wake up.
Stratford is not a moron. We just survived the worst president in world history. His name is Barack Obama. You undoubtedly supported him along with your liberal friends and should not be surprised to learn that many of us witnessing this also said, "never seen anything like it in my life." Watching your reactions on election night - mass numbers of Democrats acting as if they were having mental breakdowns on live television - gave me a picture of what a real Stockholm victim must go through ( I saw the television clips on - youtube - truly sad). You'll be in my prayers. Seriously. Get some help.

Still pretending there's a connection, huh tig? Apparently you missed FNN admitting they lied to you for ratings.
You keep holding your breath though as a sign of support k?
Listen, CNN is a ratings whore.....because of these mf's we got Trump....so I could give a rats ass about CNN, if you follow my threads, I'm no fan of the MSM and am kinda enjoying Trump shitting all over the people that gave him the white house.
.because of these mf's we got Trump
no,we got trump because of your wonderful party putting up the worst possible person to run.....

Last edited:

Forum List

Back