Evidence Exposing Vince Foster Murder

If hack OP's story had any credence, it would be from a source someone had heard of.

Those rw chain emails have her pegged as a rw rube (which she is) needing red meat to assuage her partisan hunger

Sad, sad, SAD!!!

or
If hack OP's story had any credence, it would be from a source someone had heard of.

Those rw chain emails have her pegged as a rw rube (which she is) needing red meat to assuage her partisan hunger

Sad, sad, SAD!!!
Actually I was curious and looked up things myself. No chain mail. There are facts that just don't add up and most of you are happy to ignore all of the evidence against the Clintons. I am not one.

or

Sad, sad, SAD!!!
Actually I was curious and looked up things myself. No chain mail. There are facts that just don't add up and most of you are happy to ignore all of the evidence against the Clintons. I am not one.

Rumors you found on the internet and decided to believe are not "evidence".

or

Sad, sad, SAD!!!

I'm sure that we can count on you to get the truth out to us about this, but I want more details on Hillary's love child by that space alien, that I read about.

Hillary's alien baby and 7 other out-of-this-world tabloid tales

I'm guessing this was sent to your inbox by some rw rag you subscribe to OP?

What I learned, I learned from newspaper articles and comments from the special investigator that was commissioned to investigate it. He ended up quitting in disgust. Starr had been compromised so he wasn't going to do anything.

or

Sad, sad, SAD!!!

Old news report.........

What I learned, I learned from newspaper articles and comments from the special investigator that was commissioned to investigate it. He ended up quitting in disgust. Starr had been compromised so he wasn't going to do anything.
Starr succeeded in flushing $70,000,000 in taxpayer $$$ down the toilet you hack

Starr succeeded in flushing $70,000,000 in taxpayer $$$ down the toilet you hack

Hack? Not hardly....I despise the Bush crime family as much as I do the Clintons. You are the partisan hack...not me.

If you keep floating these threads you could find yourself on Clinton's hit list, she will silence all opposition.

Hack? Not hardly....I despise the Bush crime family as much as I do the Clintons. You are the partisan hack...not me.

You're not a "partisan" hack - you're a credulous true believer hack.

or

Sad, sad, SAD!!!

Old news report.........

CNN "news"?

:lol::lol:

As I said, True Believer.

I just know more than you. I seek truth while you are more inclined to believe anything that paints your political beliefs into a good light because you are partisan...most posters here are.

The big story re-emerges...Evidence Exposes Vince Foster Death

New Evidence Exposes Vince Foster Murder

Victim Not Shot With .38 Caliber RevolverBy WESLEY PHELAN
Vince Foster, Deputy White House Counsel early in Bill Clinton's first term, was found dead in Fort Marcy Park on July 20, 1993. Three investigations into Foster's death, including one by Independent Counsel Kenneth Starr, have ruled the death a suicide. Patrick Knowlton, referred to as "C2" in Starr's Report, entered Fort Marcy Park approximately 70 minutes before Foster's body was discovered. Evidence shows that Foster was already dead at that time. Knowlton saw two vehicles in the parking lot, neither of which matched the description of Vince Foster's 1989 silver- gray Honda.

In the spring of 1994, FBI agent Lawrence Monroe interviewed Knowlton for the Office of regulatory Independent Counsel Robert Fiske. Knowlton learned in October of 1995 that his statements to Monroe were falsified in the FBI interview report. Shortly thereafter Knowlton received a secret grand jury subpoena from Independent Counsel Kenneth Starr, who was conducting the third investigation into Foster's death. That same day several men began to harass Knowlton in the streets of Washington, D.C.

John Clarke, attorney for Knowlton, filed suit in U.S. District Court in Washington D.C., claiming the harassment was a violation of Knowlton's civil rights [1]. The suit alleges the harassment was part of a larger conspiracy to cover up the facts surrounding Vince Foster's death.

On Wednesday of last week Clarke filed an amended complaint in the suit, adding several new defendants [2]. The most striking paragraph in the complaint states:

Facts
26. On July 20th, 1993, between the time of 3:00 p.m. and 4:00 p.m., Vincent Foster died of a small-caliber gunshot wound to his head, at the hand of another. The bullet entered his head from the upper portion of the right side of his neck, under the jaw line, passed upward through the body of the tongue, pierced his brain and struck the skull approximately three inches below the top of the head, fracturing it. The bullet remained in his head. Blood drained from the entrance wound in the neck onto his right collar and shoulder and was absorbed down onto his right shirtsleeve. Blood also accumulated in his mouth.

This statement of facts, which runs counter to the results of three official government investigations, is a very bold gambit by Clarke. Under Rule 11 of Federal Civil Procedure, for an attorney to make irresponsible assertions of fact before a court opens him to severe sanctions by the judge. In the following interview, conducted on October 21, John Clarke discusses with The Washington Weekly the compelling new evidence supporting his statement of facts.

161Failure of the Public Trust Paperback – September 14, 1999
by John Clarke (Author), Patrick Knowlton (Author), Hugh Turley (Author)

T
his book is a court document that was unsealed by the Special Division of the United States Court of Appeals. It is proof of the FBI and OIC cover-up in the Independent Counsel's probe into the Death of Deputy White House Counsel Vincent W. Foster.

Report on Witness Tampering

Comments from Knowlton's attorney.

THE REPORT OF WITNESS TAMPERING - HARASSMENT OF A WHITEWATER GRAND JURY WITNESS

patrick knowlton foster - Saferbrowser Yahoo Search Results

There's so much evidence that refutes the story of "suicide". Just one of the stories behind Hillary Clinton.

It seems Larry Nichols has joined Foster after spilling the beans in his book he was a hitman for the Clintons and killed foster on orders from the clintons.

I just know more than you. I seek truth while you are more inclined to believe anything that paints your political beliefs into a good light because you are partisan...most posters here are.

exactly,

Vince Foster, Deputy White House Counsel early in Bill Clinton's first term, was found dead in Fort Marcy Park on July 20, 1993. Three investigations into Foster's death, including one by Independent Counsel Kenneth Starr, have ruled the death a suicide. Patrick Knowlton, referred to as "C2" in Starr's Report, entered Fort Marcy Park approximately 70 minutes before Foster's body was discovered. Evidence shows that Foster was already dead at that time. Knowlton saw two vehicles in the parking lot, neither of which matched the description of Vince Foster's 1989 silver- gray Honda.

In the spring of 1994, FBI agent Lawrence Monroe interviewed Knowlton for the Office of regulatory Independent Counsel Robert Fiske. Knowlton learned in October of 1995 that his statements to Monroe were falsified in the FBI interview report. Shortly thereafter Knowlton received a secret grand jury subpoena from Independent Counsel Kenneth Starr, who was conducting the third investigation into Foster's death. That same day several men began to harass Knowlton in the streets of Washington, D.C.

John Clarke, attorney for Knowlton, filed suit in U.S. District Court in Washington D.C., claiming the harassment was a violation of Knowlton's civil rights [1]. The suit alleges the harassment was part of a larger conspiracy to cover up the facts surrounding Vince Foster's death.

On Wednesday of last week Clarke filed an amended complaint in the suit, adding several new defendants [2]. The most striking paragraph in the complaint states:

Facts
26. On July 20th, 1993, between the time of 3:00 p.m. and 4:00 p.m., Vincent Foster died of a small-caliber gunshot wound to his head, at the hand of another. The bullet entered his head from the upper portion of the right side of his neck, under the jaw line, passed upward through the body of the tongue, pierced his brain and struck the skull approximately three inches below the top of the head, fracturing it. The bullet remained in his head. Blood drained from the entrance wound in the neck onto his right collar and shoulder and was absorbed down onto his right shirtsleeve. Blood also accumulated in his mouth.

This statement of facts, which runs counter to the results of three official government investigations, is a very bold gambit by Clarke. Under Rule 11 of Federal Civil Procedure, for an attorney to make irresponsible assertions of fact before a court opens him to severe sanctions by the judge. In the following interview, conducted on October 21, John Clarke discusses with The Washington Weekly the compelling new evidence supporting his statement of facts.

T
his book is a court document that was unsealed by the Special Division of the United States Court of Appeals. It is proof of the FBI and OIC cover-up in the Independent Counsel's probe into the Death of Deputy White House Counsel Vincent W. Foster.

There's so much evidence that refutes the story of "suicide". Just one of the stories behind Hillary Clinton.

It seems Larry Nichols has joined Foster after spilling the beans in his book he was a hitman for the Clintons and killed foster on orders from the clintons.

???

Facts

T

???

Dude obviously you did not see this thread here.lol

'I was a hit-man for Bill Clinton'

Forum List

Back