Evolution is a False Religion not Proven Science.

There are gaps in our understanding of quantum physics but that doesn't stop you from using technology developed from such theories such as the computer you are using right now.

TRY TO THINK!!! MAN'S ABILITY to think is good proof evolution is just a silly theory. Man was created in GOD'S image,we think(some do) GOD gave us rule on earth.

God is created in man's image, bud.

That man is a fool who says to himself, “There is no God!” Anyone who talks like that is warped and evil and cannot really be a good person at all.Psalm 14:1===Only a fool would say to himself, “There is no God.” And why does he say it? Because of his wicked heart, his dark and evil deeds. His life is corroded with sin. PSALM 53:1 and you???

Creationists attack evolution because they cannot support creation. Are there holes in the theory of evolution? Sure there are. But here's the important facts:

There is real factual data that supports evolution.
There is no factual data of any kind that supports creation.

Bravo !

However - in defense of Creationism I would point out that there are also theories that attempt to reconcile the two. Such as the 7 day lineage of the biblical creation story being in sequential alignment with the actual appearance of various life forms and geological as well as stellar events.

TRY TO THINK!!! MAN'S ABILITY to think is good proof evolution is just a silly theory. Man was created in GOD'S image,we think(some do) GOD gave us rule on earth.

That man is a fool who says to himself, “There is no God!” Anyone who talks like that is warped and evil and cannot really be a good person at all.Psalm 14:1===Only a fool would say to himself, “There is no God.” And why does he say it? Because of his wicked heart, his dark and evil deeds. His life is corroded with sin. PSALM 53:1 and you???

How else would you explain why a supernatural entity responsible for all of creation having the same stuff in between the legs as those in power on Earth. How friggin' convenient.

SATAN IS A LIAR AND THE FATHER OF LIARS!!! and you??

I'm not Satan. I'll bet that many liberals think I am though.

Where is the lie in my post?

BELIEVERS expose the theory of evolution for what it is =a SILLY,IGNORANT THEORY invented by sin loving GOD REJECTORS that fear their final judgment day.

So Gismys - before God created the Heavens and Earth -How long was a Day ? Was it still 24 hours even before the sun was circling the Earth [Or vice versa depending on your vantage point]

How else would you explain why a supernatural entity responsible for all of creation having the same stuff in between the legs as those in power on Earth. How friggin' convenient.

ALMIGHTY GOD IS SPIRIT!! IT IS OUR SPIRIT THAT IS IN THE IMAGE OF GOD. Duh.

Plato Or maybe Aristotle - [one of those smart ass Greeks from way back when] once initiated a school of thought that stated that if sheep could think as Men - Their God would look like a Sheep.

I'm not Satan. I'll bet that many liberals think I am though.

Where is the lie in my post?

BELIEVERS expose the theory of evolution for what it is =a SILLY,IGNORANT THEORY invented by sin loving GOD REJECTORS that fear their final judgment day.

So Gismys - before God created the Heavens and Earth -How long was a Day ? Was it still 24 hours even before the sun was circling the Earth [Or vice versa depending on your vantage point]

A 24 hour day is a social construct to begin with.

GOD IS OUTSIDE OF TIME. TIME(DAYS) WAS CREATED FOR MAN NOT GOD!! TO GOD aday is like 1000 years and 1000 years is as a day!!!

Exactly, but what I was trying to draw out of GISMYS is the concession that the 7 Days of creation in Genesis were indefinite time periods in the context in which they were used - not necc.the sunrise/sunset scenario of which we are accustomed

GOD IS OUTSIDE OF TIME. TIME(DAYS) WAS CREATED FOR MAN NOT GOD!! TO GOD aday is like 1000 years and 1000 years is as a day!!!

Right - God is Timeless [Infinite] and Time is the constraint which binds Man to the Earth Plane - conquest of Time would then be the next level of Spiritual Evolution - do you agree ?

2 Peter 3 But do not forget this one thing, dear friends: With the Lord a day is like a thousand years, and a thousand years are like a day.

Revelation 1:8
"I am the Alpha and the Omega," says the Lord God, "who is, and who was, and who is to come, the Almighty."

Revelation 21:6
He said to me: "It is done. I am the Alpha and the Omega, the Beginning and the End. To him who is thirsty I will give to drink without cost from the spring of the water of life. "

Revelation 22:13
I am the Alpha and the Omega, the First and the Last, the Beginning and the End.

Quoted From Catholic St. John Bosco :
"God has neither past nor future; everything is present to Him, everything at a single point of time. Nothing eludes God. No person, no place is distant from Him"

Quoted From Zoroaster , a forerunner of Christianity
“O’ Mazda, when I was looking for you with my wisdom and speculation faculties and tried to find you with the eye of my heart, I recognized that you are the starter and the end of everything"

Indra of Tibet, a Hindu god , bearing a strong likeness to Jesus Christ was worshiped as a " god who had existed as a spirit from all eternity"

Creationism and Evolution are not irreconcileable -GreenBean

Last edited:
there are many different beliefs about what the science of evolution teaches.....
I have had people on this board tell me that gravity evolved....
I have had people on this board tell me that life itself evolved....
I have had people on this board tell me that the first single celled organism evolved from molecules of organic chemicals....
I have had people on this board tell me that human beings evolved from the first single celled organism....
what science has demonstrated about evolution is that both yellow butterflies and blue butterflies have evolved from green butterflies......

I will believe what science has demonstrated about evolution, but not what people on this board believe about evolution........

Christians need to wake up to this. Evolution is a religion; it is not a science!

I'm not sure if you really understand the science here but there are two distinct parts of evolution. One is the FACT that we've all decended from a common ancestor. The other is the THEORY behind the mechanism of evolution. It is not unlike gravity. Gravity is a FACT, anyone who doesn't believe that is so is welcome to jump off a building. We have THEORIES as to how gravity works but none are proven. Newton came up with one theory and Einstein came up with another. The THEORY changed but the FACT remained.

What makes evolution different from creationism is the difference between science and faith. Anyone can study the natural world and discover evolution because the evidence is there for all to see. Not withstanding Paul's assertion that we all know God is there, no one can come to the story of Genesis by studying the natural world, they need to be told. And since there is no physical evidence for creationism and certainly no mechanism for it, it needs to be taken on faith.

there are many different beliefs about what the science of evolution teaches.....
I have had people on this board tell me that gravity evolved....
I have had people on this board tell me that life itself evolved....
I have had people on this board tell me that the first single celled organism evolved from molecules of organic chemicals....
I have had people on this board tell me that human beings evolved from the first single celled organism....
what science has demonstrated about evolution is that both yellow butterflies and blue butterflies have evolved from green butterflies......

I will believe what science has demonstrated about evolution, but not what people on this board believe about evolution........

You can believe in evolution or creationism or aliens or the flying spagetti monster but only evolution comes with any evidence you can check for yourself, evidence you don't have to accept from someone else.

Christians need to wake up to this. Evolution is a religion; it is not a science!

I'm not sure if you really understand the science here but there are two distinct parts of evolution. One is the FACT that we've all decended from a common ancestor. The other is the THEORY behind the mechanism of evolution. It is not unlike gravity. Gravity is a FACT, anyone who doesn't believe that is so is welcome to jump off a building. We have THEORIES as to how gravity works but none are proven. Newton came up with one theory and Einstein came up with another. The THEORY changed but the FACT remained.

What makes evolution different from creationism is the difference between science and faith. Anyone can study the natural world and discover evolution because the evidence is there for all to see. Not withstanding Paul's assertion that we all know God is there, no one can come to the story of Genesis by studying the natural world, they need to be told. And since there is no physical evidence for creationism and certainly no mechanism for it, it needs to be taken on faith.
YES!!! MICRO BUT NEVER MACRO!!! NO DOG WILL BECOME A CAT NO MATTER HOW MUCH TIME. no pond scum will become a human,not even one human cell, not even a strand of human DNA. DNA=A DESIGNED PLAN=INFORMATION=HUGE AMOUNTS OF INFORMATION AND EVERY BIT MUT BE RIGHT THE FIRST TIME TO HAVE A LIVING CELL.=PLAN,DESIGN,COMPLEXITY DO NOT EVOLVE FROM POND SCUM. OH!! even pond scum is a design,plan,huge complexity!!! TRY TO THINK!

PLAN,DESIGN,COMPLEXITY DO NOT EVOLVE FROM POND SCUM.

Dissolve sugar in water, suspend a string in it, and then let the water evaporate. If you look closely at the result you'll find trillions of individual sugar molecules have arranged themselves according to a plan. No intelligent designer required.

PLAN,DESIGN,COMPLEXITY DO NOT EVOLVE FROM POND SCUM.

Dissolve sugar in water, suspend a string in it, and then let the water evaporate. If you look closely at the result you'll find trillions of individual sugar molecules have arranged themselves according to a plan. No intelligent designer required.

OH!!!!!!!!! YOU SEE NO PLAN NO DESIGN??? OPEN YOUR EYES!!! TRY TO THINK!! wow!

YES!!! MICRO BUT NEVER MACRO!!! NO DOG WILL BECOME A CAT NO MATTER HOW MUCH TIME. no pond scum will become a human,not even one human cell, not even a strand of human DNA. DNA=A DESIGNED PLAN=INFORMATION=HUGE AMOUNTS OF INFORMATION AND EVERY BIT MUT BE RIGHT THE FIRST TIME TO HAVE A LIVING CELL.=PLAN,DESIGN,COMPLEXITY DO NOT EVOLVE FROM POND SCUM. OH!! even pond scum is a design,plan,huge complexity!!! TRY TO THINK!

I see the problem. You have no knowledge of evolution. The Theory of Evolution doesn't say that a dog will become a cat, nor does it say that pond scum will become a human. You should learn more about evolution before you try to criticise it. TRY TO THINK!

DESIGN,PLAN,COMPLEXITY! it's unlikely that any two complex snow crystals, out of all those made over the entire history of the planet, have ever looked completely alike. AWESOME GOD!!! He says not even a little bird fall to earth wihout GOD knowing and GOD has the very number of hairs on a believer's head numbered! little man best learn your place in GOD'S creation!!!

Forum List

Back