Evolution is a False Religion not Proven Science.

I'm not sure if you really understand the science here but there are two distinct parts of evolution. One is the FACT that we've all decended from a common ancestor. The other is the THEORY behind the mechanism of evolution. It is not unlike gravity. Gravity is a FACT, anyone who doesn't believe that is so is welcome to jump off a building. We have THEORIES as to how gravity works but none are proven. Newton came up with one theory and Einstein came up with another. The THEORY changed but the FACT remained.

What makes evolution different from creationism is the difference between science and faith. Anyone can study the natural world and discover evolution because the evidence is there for all to see. Not withstanding Paul's assertion that we all know God is there, no one can come to the story of Genesis by studying the natural world, they need to be told. And since there is no physical evidence for creationism and certainly no mechanism for it, it needs to be taken on faith.
YES!!! MICRO BUT NEVER MACRO!!! NO DOG WILL BECOME A CAT NO MATTER HOW MUCH TIME. no pond scum will become a human,not even one human cell, not even a strand of human DNA. DNA=A DESIGNED PLAN=INFORMATION=HUGE AMOUNTS OF INFORMATION AND EVERY BIT MUT BE RIGHT THE FIRST TIME TO HAVE A LIVING CELL.=PLAN,DESIGN,COMPLEXITY DO NOT EVOLVE FROM POND SCUM. OH!! even pond scum is a design,plan,huge complexity!!! TRY TO THINK!

I see the problem. You have no knowledge of evolution. The Theory of Evolution doesn't say that a dog will become a cat, nor does it say that pond scum will become a human. You should learn more about evolution before you try to criticise it. TRY TO THINK!

lol!! and little man's "science" says life on earth started how and where?????

These anti evolution people. Hilarious. Reminds me of the guy who said we should land on the sun. If we do it at night, it won't be too hot.

The Theory of Evolution makes absolutely no sense. Random molecules bumping into each other created life = LOL

Once you understand how complex a single strand of DNA really is, you have to let go of the current theory of Evolution

YES!!! MICRO BUT NEVER MACRO!!! NO DOG WILL BECOME A CAT NO MATTER HOW MUCH TIME. no pond scum will become a human,not even one human cell, not even a strand of human DNA. DNA=A DESIGNED PLAN=INFORMATION=HUGE AMOUNTS OF INFORMATION AND EVERY BIT MUT BE RIGHT THE FIRST TIME TO HAVE A LIVING CELL.=PLAN,DESIGN,COMPLEXITY DO NOT EVOLVE FROM POND SCUM. OH!! even pond scum is a design,plan,huge complexity!!! TRY TO THINK!

I see the problem. You have no knowledge of evolution. The Theory of Evolution doesn't say that a dog will become a cat, nor does it say that pond scum will become a human. You should learn more about evolution before you try to criticise it. TRY TO THINK!

Science isn't sure. They have a theory as to how, a range of eons as to when, but no real way to tell where.

Why don't you try to prove that life started in the garden of Eden and that man and animals were created just as they are today. Let's see some proof of that.

The Theory of Evolution makes absolutely no sense. Random molecules bumping into each other created life = LOL

Once you understand how complex a single strand of DNA really is, you have to let go of the current theory of Evolution

You shouldn't say"it makes no sense" simply because it makes no sense to YOU. It's easy to poke holes in the theory of evolution, but much much harder to prove creation. You cannot prove creation by disproving evolution.

Science isn't sure. They have a theory as to how, a range of eons as to when, but no real way to tell where.

Why don't you try to prove that life started in the garden of Eden and that man and animals were created just as they are today. Let's see some proof of that.

I HAVE ALL THE PROOF I NEED!!! GOD SAYS SO!!!! ONLY BLINDED FOOLS CANNOT SEE trhat the universe and life cannot be accidents of time and chance!!and you??????????? later tennis time!

Over the course of 500 million years with favorable conditions...? Not that far-fetched.

I HAVE ALL THE PROOF I NEED!!! GOD SAYS SO!!!! ONLY BLINDED FOOLS CANNOT SEE trhat the universe and life cannot be accidents of time and chance!!and you??????????? later tennis time!

And there you have it folks. No proof what so ever. The very proof that creationists demand from evolution, they refuse to provide for creation.

The Bible say so and the proof is the Bible.

DESIGN,PLAN,COMPLEXITY! it's unlikely that any two complex snow crystals, out of all those made over the entire history of the planet, have ever looked completely alike. AWESOME GOD!!! He says not even a little bird fall to earth wihout GOD knowing and GOD has the very number of hairs on a believer's head numbered! little man best learn your place in GOD'S creation!!!

Does God individually create each and every snowflake or did he create the rules that snowflakes follow when they form? If you think the former you don't think very much of God. If you think the latter, isn't that how evolution works?

If you understood the theory you'd realize how ignorant this sounds.

You have no proof at all.

- You can't prove there is a God.
- If there is a God you can't prove what it is he said.
- You can't prove that the universe and life cannot be accidents of time and chance.

I like tennis so I'll give you that one.

Over the course of 500 million years with favorable conditions...? Not that far-fetched.

Totally far fetched -- beyond all odds. You could not assemble a portion of a DNA strand by chance over that time

Uh huh.

Tell me the recipe for Primordial Soup

Uh huh.

Tell me the recipe for Primordial Soup

Better already.

The answer is... No one knows. Likely there were thousands of unique soups across the earth through time. Only took one.

there are many different beliefs about what the science of evolution teaches.....
I have had people on this board tell me that gravity evolved....
I have had people on this board tell me that life itself evolved....
I have had people on this board tell me that the first single celled organism evolved from molecules of organic chemicals....
I have had people on this board tell me that human beings evolved from the first single celled organism....
what science has demonstrated about evolution is that both yellow butterflies and blue butterflies have evolved from green butterflies......

I will believe what science has demonstrated about evolution, but not what people on this board believe about evolution........

You can believe in evolution or creationism or aliens or the flying spagetti monster but only evolution comes with any evidence you can check for yourself, evidence you don't have to accept from someone else.

I have....the only evidence available is for what I identified above as having been demonstrated by science......

PLAN,DESIGN,COMPLEXITY DO NOT EVOLVE FROM POND SCUM.

Dissolve sugar in water, suspend a string in it, and then let the water evaporate. If you look closely at the result you'll find trillions of individual sugar molecules have arranged themselves according to a plan. No intelligent designer required.

/gasps in astonishment......dude, which of those sugar molecules is alive?......

I'm not sure if you really understand the science here but there are two distinct parts of evolution. One is the FACT that we've all decended from a common ancestor. The other is the THEORY behind the mechanism of evolution. It is not unlike gravity. Gravity is a FACT, anyone who doesn't believe that is so is welcome to jump off a building. We have THEORIES as to how gravity works but none are proven. Newton came up with one theory and Einstein came up with another. The THEORY changed but the FACT remained.

What makes evolution different from creationism is the difference between science and faith. Anyone can study the natural world and discover evolution because the evidence is there for all to see. Not withstanding Paul's assertion that we all know God is there, no one can come to the story of Genesis by studying the natural world, they need to be told. And since there is no physical evidence for creationism and certainly no mechanism for it, it needs to be taken on faith.

well actually, there are many who believe pond scum eventually evolved into human beings......in fact, that's the very type of belief in evolution we reject.....you can't just pretend it doesn't exist.....its what the majority of seculars believe evolution to be......

It's odd how we "Evolved" from amino acids yet we can't synthesize our own lysine. Ruthlessly inefficient evolution, no?

Forum List

Back