Evolution is a False Religion not Proven Science.

I would look at your evidence if you showed me some.....I've been asking for someone to show me evidence a single celled organism evolved into a multicelled organism since January......

There are three theories, one of which is the colonial theory proposed by Haeckel in 1874. This theory claims that the symbiosis of many organisms of the same species led to a multicellular organism. The advantage of the Colonial Theory hypothesis is that it has been seen to occur independently in 16 different protoctistan phyla. For instance, during food shortages the amoeba Dictyostelium groups together in a colony that moves as one to a new location. Some of these amoeba then slightly differentiate from each other. Other examples of colonial organisation in protista are Volvocaceae, such as Eudorina and Volvox, the latter of which consists of up to 500–50,000 cells (depending on the species), only a fraction of which reproduce.[20] (Multicellular organism - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia)

clusters of single celled organisms that reproduce more single celled organisms that form clusters.....sorry, you aren't the first to try that subterfuge....

The lack of honesty and integrity is still on display.

How Single-Cell Organisms Evolve Into Multicellular Ones

From one cell to many: How did multicellularity evolve? -- ScienceDaily

I would look at your evidence if you showed me some.....I've been asking for someone to show me evidence a single celled organism evolved into a multicelled organism since January......

There are three theories, one of which is the colonial theory proposed by Haeckel in 1874. This theory claims that the symbiosis of many organisms of the same species led to a multicellular organism. The advantage of the Colonial Theory hypothesis is that it has been seen to occur independently in 16 different protoctistan phyla. For instance, during food shortages the amoeba Dictyostelium groups together in a colony that moves as one to a new location. Some of these amoeba then slightly differentiate from each other. Other examples of colonial organisation in protista are Volvocaceae, such as Eudorina and Volvox, the latter of which consists of up to 500–50,000 cells (depending on the species), only a fraction of which reproduce.[20] (Multicellular organism - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia)

clusters of single celled organisms that reproduce more single celled organisms that form clusters.....sorry, you aren't the first to try that subterfuge....

You asked for EVIDENCE of the jump from single cell critters to multi-celled critters. I think single cell acting like multi-cellular animal shows that it is possible for single cells to cooperate to enhance their survival. I think it is a very small step from cells occasionally cooperating to cells ALWAYS cooperating.

Assuming you don't accept this please explain how we are different. We start with a single cell that forms clusters that in turn reproduces by creating another single cell that forms clusters.

Lab yeast make evolutionary leap to multicellularity - life - 23 June 2011 - New Scientist

:thanks:

from your link....
In some ways, the snowflakes do behave as if they are multicellular.

but.....they aren't......that's why it says "as if"......you also aren't the first to cite this article.....another loser.....try again.....

I agree....when are you going to come clean?.....all you have to do is provide scientific evidence of your beliefs.......you claim its science, why can't you do that?......

shows that it is possible for single cells to cooperate to enhance their survival

that's nice....if I ever ask you to prove that single celled organisms can cooperate you'll have a head start.....now, back to showing that single celled organisms actually evolved into multicelled organisms.......I am waiting.....

You asked for EVIDENCE of the jump from single cell critters to multi-celled critters. I think single cell acting like multi-cellular animal shows that it is possible for single cells to cooperate to enhance their survival. I think it is a very small step from cells occasionally cooperating to cells ALWAYS cooperating.

Assuming you don't accept this please explain how we are different. We start with a single cell that forms clusters that in turn reproduces by creating another single cell that forms clusters.

if you're talking about the human reproductive system, you aren't the first to try that argument either.....unfortunately that is reproduction, not evolution.....the zygote is not a different species from a fetus.....try again.......

I agree....when are you going to come clean?.....all you have to do is provide scientific evidence of your beliefs.......you claim its science, why can't you do that?......

You have proven yourself to be unworthy of my time and attention on multiple counts.

Edit Ignore List *click* Add a Member to your List... "PostmodernProph" [Okay] *click*

You have proven yourself to be unworthy of my time and attention on multiple counts.

Edit Ignore List *click* Add a Member to your List... "PostmodernProph" [Okay] *click*

hardly my loss.....I've had people like you run away from arguments for years.....

Lab yeast make evolutionary leap to multicellularity - life - 23 June 2011 - New Scientist

:thanks:

from your link....

but.....they aren't......that's why it says "as if"......you also aren't the first to cite this article.....another loser.....try again.....
As an aside they mention the snowflake thing. The yeast thing is a fact that even you can't deny plausibly so you attack the anecdote. You lose.

from your link....

As an aside they mention the snowflake thing. The yeast thing is a fact that even you can't deny plausibly so you attack the anecdote. You lose.

????....you didn't read your own link?.....the "snowflake thing" wasn't an aside, it was the "yeast thing".....
Sure enough, within 60 days - about 350 generations - every one of their 10 culture lines had evolved a clumped, "snowflake" form.

How does science attack Christianity?
Why does science bother folks?

Science forces people to ask the hard philosophical questions and presents a threat to the faith of some people by pointing out how their religious book might be factually wrong. They're confronted with a dilemma: "if my book is wrong about X, what else might it be wrong about? What if it's all wrong? Then what?"

BINGO!

The exact reason why you are trying to disprove creation and put it out of your conscience. After all the word conscience comes from the prefix "con" which means with and the root word "science". Put together they mean with science. You are given a conscience by the creator that convicts you of the existence of a Creator. Evolution is just a means of finding something that can block common sense.

The Bible predicts all of this occurring as a result of those who reject Jesus as their LORD.

Because that, when they knew God, they glorified him not as God, neither were thankful; but became vain in their imaginations, and their foolish heart was darkened.
(Romans 1:21)

And changed the glory of the uncorruptible God into an image made like to corruptible man, and to birds, and fourfooted beasts, and creeping things.
(Romans 1:23)

Wherefore God also gave them up to uncleanness through the lusts of their own hearts, to dishonour their own bodies between themselves:
(Romans 1:24)

Who changed the truth of God into a lie, and worshipped and served the creature more than the Creator, who is blessed for ever. Amen.
(Romans 1:25)

I have no real problem with people intentionally remaining ignorant about science. Frankly, it is kind of an ego trip for me to know that there are so many people whose intellect is beneath mine. I say that, even though I am not a scientist. However, I am a rational human being with common sense, and even that puts me in rarified territory.

Professing themselves to be wise, they became fools,
(Romans 1:22)

That isn't what the Second Law of Thermodynamics states.

Let me google that for you

You are in denial. ;)

In thermodynamics everything is moving towards equilibrium. Once all energy reaches that state, no more work can be done. That includes moving your fingers to type the words "Let me google that for you".

On the other hand there is the recent theory by scientist speculating that the universe would collapse in on itself with a "big flash" (or bang) thereby ending in fire. This clearly lines up with the prophecy given by the apostle Peter in 2Peter 3:10.

But the day of the Lord will come as a thief in the night; in the which the heavens shall pass away with a great noise, and the elements shall melt with fervent heat, the earth also and the works that are therein shall be burned up.
(2 Peter 3:10)

Not sure what more information you're looking for on giraffe evolution please clarify. If it is the biblical "kinds" then don't sweat it, there is no such thing. Biology recognizes species but has no definition of "kind" and, in truth, I've never heard anyone be able to define what a biblical "kind" is. Can you?
You haven't given me any information. You are the one claiming everything evolved from a common ancestor. I want you to explain how. And in specific, how the giraffe evolved from a non giraffe.

I sense this is not as simple a question as it appears but here's the classic theory:

"Natural selection is often called the most unique part of Darwin's theory. Competition, also called the struggle for life, had been thought of as a reason that a given species might succeed or go extinct, but Darwin extended the understanding to change within a species. To continue the example of giraffes: when a giraffe is born with a longer neck than its fellows, it gains an advantage because it is able to reach more food. The long-neck giraffe is therefore stronger, lives longer, and more likely to have offspring. These offspring are born with the same long neck as their parent, though some might have even longer necks. The cycle continues. The theory of natural selection depends on five postulates:

Individuals are variable.
Some variations are passed down.
More offspring are produced than can survive.
Survival and reproduction are not random.
The history of earth is long."

You keep repeating the same thing over and over, yet nowhere do you answer the question. I am not asking why some giraffes have shorter necks than others. I want you to explain how the giraffe evolved from a non giraffe.

Since evolution is just the name applied to the process of animals and plants changing over time and you seem to be saying you don't deny that process is taking place, what exactly is your concern?

Because evolution and Evolutionism are two different things. Evolution as in adaptation is observable while Evolutionism has no observable proof.

The believers of evolution have no problem with you and your religious beliefs.
The problem starts when you claim your beliefs are science.
Because they aren't.
NO ONE can disprove my religious beliefs and
NO ONE can prove my religious beliefs.
Because they are beliefs and beliefs are never science.
Only those with shallow religious beliefs and faith are "attacked" by science.
It would be those people who lack true faith and convictions in their religious beliefs that attack science.
Fine with me but when you come and want the schools to teach beliefs instead of science we will not allow it.
Something about the Constitution.

Your beliefs don't change what is true and what isn't. Truth is absolute. ;)

The constitution says nothing about teaching science in classrooms.

Never said it did.
It prohibits selling one religion over another in the classrooms.
And allows science to be taught.

Would you mind pointing out where it says that?

In 1792, the US Congress recommended and approved the use of the Holy Bible for use in all schools.

Since evolution is just the name applied to the process of animals and plants changing over time and you seem to be saying you don't deny that process is taking place, what exactly is your concern?

Because evolution and Evolutionism are two different things. Evolution as in adaptation is observable while Evolutionism has no observable proof.

Applying the basic rules of English here, Evolutionism would be the belief in evolution. So what you are saying is that while evolution is observable, the belief in evolution is not. I can only respond that you have been conversing with a lot of people who say they believe evolution to be a reality, what more observation do you require?

shows that it is possible for single cells to cooperate to enhance their survival

that's nice....if I ever ask you to prove that single celled organisms can cooperate you'll have a head start.....now, back to showing that single celled organisms actually evolved into multicelled organisms.......I am waiting.....

I provided evidence that single celled organisms can BECOME a multicelled organism under the right circumstances. How is that NOT evidence of the transition you requested? If you want experimental proof you're out of luck.

What are multicelled organisms except single celled organisms cooperating? Maybe if you would say exactly what kind of evidence you would accept I might be able to provide it.

if you're talking about the human reproductive system, you aren't the first to try that argument either.....unfortunately that is reproduction, not evolution.....the zygote is not a different species from a fetus.....try again.......

An ameoba can divide into many ameoba and then they can all operate as a single unit. One individual, one species.

You keep repeating the same thing over and over, yet nowhere do you answer the question. I am not asking why some giraffes have shorter necks than others. I want you to explain how the giraffe evolved from a non giraffe.

I don't know exactly how but I could provide a scenario that created other species, will that do?

Imagine the short-necked, short-legged, forest-dwelling ancestor of the giraffe inhabiting an valley that, due to volcanic eruptions becomes isolated from the others of its kind. The valley dries out and the animals that are taller can reach more food and survive more often. Over thousands of years the process continues until that short-necked, short-legged, forest-dwelling ancestor of the giraffe has become the giraffe we know today. Now the volcano erodes and once-isolated giraffe population spreads out and encounters their ancestors, still short-necked, short-legged, and forest-dwelling. The two population will not interbreed and are now two distinct species.

I provided evidence that single celled organisms can BECOME a multicelled organism under the right circumstances. How is that NOT evidence of the transition you requested? If you want experimental proof you're out of luck.

What are multicelled organisms except single celled organisms cooperating? Maybe if you would say exactly what kind of evidence you would accept I might be able to provide it.

a multicelled organism is a single creature which reproduces by forming the same multicelled organism......it isn't a cluster of single celled organisms, which if one dies, permits another single celled organism to join the cluster to replace it......

to say that single celled organisms CAN BECOME multicelled organisms is your theory.....the scientific method says that one can either prove or falsify a theory by experimentation.......secularists who favor macro evolution argue that you can prove a theory by simply pretending they have done so......that is not science.......if you wish to believe that to be the case feel free to do so......but do not pretend science has anything to do with it......

Forum List

Back