Evolution is a False Religion not Proven Science.

You asked for EVIDENCE of the jump from single cell critters to multi-celled critters. I think single cell acting like multi-cellular animal shows that it is possible for single cells to cooperate to enhance their survival. I think it is a very small step from cells occasionally cooperating to cells ALWAYS cooperating.

Assuming you don't accept this please explain how we are different. We start with a single cell that forms clusters that in turn reproduces by creating another single cell that forms clusters.

if you're talking about the human reproductive system, you aren't the first to try that argument either.....unfortunately that is reproduction, not evolution.....the zygote is not a different species from a fetus.....try again.......

An ameoba can divide into many ameoba and then they can all operate as a single unit. One individual, one species.

no....when an amoeba divides into many amoeba they operate as many amoeba......many individuals, one species.....

I provided evidence that single celled organisms can BECOME a multicelled organism under the right circumstances. How is that NOT evidence of the transition you requested? If you want experimental proof you're out of luck.

What are multicelled organisms except single celled organisms cooperating? Maybe if you would say exactly what kind of evidence you would accept I might be able to provide it.

a multicelled organism is a single creature which reproduces by forming the same multicelled organism......it isn't a cluster of single celled organisms, which if one dies, permits another single celled organism to join the cluster to replace it......

to say that single celled organisms CAN BECOME multicelled organisms is your theory.....the scientific method says that one can either prove or falsify a theory by experimentation.......secularists who favor macro evolution argue that you can prove a theory by simply pretending they have done so......that is not science.......if you wish to believe that to be the case feel free to do so......but do not pretend science has anything to do with it......

No, I provided evidence that single celled organisms CAN BECOME multicelled organisms. My theory is that it first happened millions of years ago.

No, the scientific method does NOT say that one can prove a theory by experimentation. An experiment might disprove a theory but, if successful, it is only another piece of evidence in favor of the theory.

If I ever commit a crime I'd certainly want you on my jury. The prosecuction might provide lots of evidence as to my guilt but you'd never convict without experimental proof.

no....when an amoeba divides into many amoeba they operate as many amoeba......many individuals, one species.....

If I could show you an amoeba that divide into many amoeba that remain connected as a colony would that satisfy you?

You're just grasping at symantic straws. When a human egg cell divides into many human cells they operate as many individual cells. Each reproducing, eating, and eliminating waste. Many individual cells, one, multi-celluar organism of one species.

When I take a dump, one turd divides into billions of shitsmell molecules which seem to have a life of their own as a group and target your nasal passages. Does THAT satisfy you? :lol:

The exact reason why you are trying to disprove creation and put it out of your conscience. After all the word conscience comes from the prefix "con" which means with and the root word "science". Put together they mean with science. You are given a conscience by the creator that convicts you of the existence of a Creator. Evolution is just a means of finding something that can block common sense.
(Romans 1:22)

You have it backwards. I'm not trying to disprove Creation or the existence of any God(s). I'm trying to understand how the natural world functions. The problem comes when there's a scientific finding that doesn't mesh with someone's holy book. Of course, the holy book can't possibly be wrong or not holy or not literal, so we end up with all the mental gymnastics from your crowd about how the science is wrong, or the passage isn't to be taken literally this time, or how if you squint your eyes and turn your heard just right the vague meaning of a passage written for Bronze Age goat herders is exactly what the findings of particle astrophysicists are finding.

That isn't what the Second Law of Thermodynamics states.

Let me google that for you

You are in denial. ;)

In thermodynamics everything is moving towards equilibrium. Once all energy reaches that state, no more work can be done. That includes moving your fingers to type the words "Let me google that for you".

On the other hand there is the recent theory by scientist speculating that the universe would collapse in on itself with a "big flash" (or bang) thereby ending in fire. This clearly lines up with the prophecy given by the apostle Peter in 2Peter 3:10.

But the day of the Lord will come as a thief in the night; in the which the heavens shall pass away with a great noise, and the elements shall melt with fervent heat, the earth also and the works that are therein shall be burned up.
(2 Peter 3:10)

Want to know how I know you've never taken Physics II or Thermodynamics?

Also, the Big Crunch is no longer the prevailing hypothesis for the end of the universe. Right now we're thinking continual expansion until we get to the Heat Death of the universe in 10^10^56 years.

I provided evidence that single celled organisms can BECOME a multicelled organism under the right circumstances. How is that NOT evidence of the transition you requested? If you want experimental proof you're out of luck.

What are multicelled organisms except single celled organisms cooperating? Maybe if you would say exactly what kind of evidence you would accept I might be able to provide it.

a multicelled organism is a single creature which reproduces by forming the same multicelled organism......it isn't a cluster of single celled organisms, which if one dies, permits another single celled organism to join the cluster to replace it......

to say that single celled organisms CAN BECOME multicelled organisms is your theory.....the scientific method says that one can either prove or falsify a theory by experimentation.......secularists who favor macro evolution argue that you can prove a theory by simply pretending they have done so......that is not science.......if you wish to believe that to be the case feel free to do so......but do not pretend science has anything to do with it......

No, I provided evidence that single celled organisms CAN BECOME multicelled organisms.

uh no....you raised the claim that they could.....no one has provided any evidence so far.....

You're just grasping at symantic straws. When a human egg cell divides into many human cells they operate as many individual cells. Each reproducing, eating, and eliminating waste. Many individual cells, one, multi-celluar organism of one species.

the difference between a zygote growing into a fetus and eventually into an adult human is more than just a symantic difference from the evolution of one species into another.....

a colony of single celled organisms is not a multicelled organism......

Jellyfish are.

Be more specific in your argument.

some are, some aren't........has one ever evolved into the other in a lab experiment?.....seems like a prime opportunity for you to obtain the proof you are lacking.....

I used to eat meat but my thinking evolved over time and now I'm a vegetarian. Then we had 2 children who are both vegetarians. That's an evolution towards a healthier lifestyle, and now our branch of our family trees has changed/mutated/evolved into vegetarians. Pretty simple to understand really.

No, I provided evidence that single celled organisms CAN BECOME multicelled organisms.

uh no....you raised the claim that they could.....no one has provided any evidence so far.....

I give up. It's like talking to a child with his fingers in his ears who's yelling "I CAN'T HEAR YOU".

the difference between a zygote growing into a fetus and eventually into an adult human is more than just a symantic difference from the evolution of one species into another.....

Please explain the difference from the amoeba described below:

There are three theories, one of which is the colonial theory proposed by Haeckel in 1874. This theory claims that the symbiosis of many organisms of the same species led to a multicellular organism. The advantage of the Colonial Theory hypothesis is that it has been seen to occur independently in 16 different protoctistan phyla. For instance, during food shortages the amoeba Dictyostelium groups together in a colony that moves as one to a new location. Some of these amoeba then slightly differentiate from each other. Other examples of colonial organisation in protista are Volvocaceae, such as Eudorina and Volvox, the latter of which consists of up to 500–50,000 cells (depending on the species), only a fraction of which reproduce.[20] (Multicellular organism - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia)

Remember it is you who claim this is the evolution of one species into another not me. Something quite incorrect since they are single and mult-celled forms of the same species. Not unlike an egg and an adult.

Please explain the difference from the amoeba described below:

There are three theories, one of which is the colonial theory proposed by Haeckel in 1874. This theory claims that the symbiosis of many organisms of the same species led to a multicellular organism. The advantage of the Colonial Theory hypothesis is that it has been seen to occur independently in 16 different protoctistan phyla. For instance, during food shortages the amoeba Dictyostelium groups together in a colony that moves as one to a new location. Some of these amoeba then slightly differentiate from each other. Other examples of colonial organisation in protista are Volvocaceae, such as Eudorina and Volvox, the latter of which consists of up to 500–50,000 cells (depending on the species), only a fraction of which reproduce.[20] (Multicellular organism - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia)

Remember it is you who claim this is the evolution of one species into another not me. Something quite incorrect since they are single and mult-celled forms of the same species. Not unlike an egg and an adult.

An important thing to remember too, in the context of "why don't we see it happening now," is that since there are already multi-cellular organisms, that have been around a long time, the older ones will be more efficient and out-compete developing multi-cellular organisms. Ditto newly formed life.....Even if there are conditions for new life to form (which I doubt) they would never last long.

MOST ALL evangelical colleges and universities teach evolution.
Sooner than later ignorance will be wiped out.
The Bible is a great book and tells us what we need to know.
But the Bible does not tell us everything.
Micromanaging one's faith only leads to a weaker one.

Jellyfish are.

Be more specific in your argument.

some are, some aren't........has one ever evolved into the other in a lab experiment?.....seems like a prime opportunity for you to obtain the proof you are lacking.....

I used to eat meat but my thinking evolved over time and now I'm a vegetarian. Then we had 2 children who are both vegetarians. That's an evolution towards a healthier lifestyle, and now our branch of our family trees has changed/mutated/evolved into vegetarians. Pretty simple to understand really.

lol.....the species of BillyPs.....doomed to extinction.....

Forum List

Back