Evolution is a False Religion not Proven Science.

no......but then I have corrected you about that dishonest representation of my beliefs nearly a dozen times already.....the problem isn't actually that you are wrong.....the problem is simply that you are not an honest person.....

Maybe you should just state for the record how life occurred then. And either stop telling us you've already done that, or refer us to the post where you did.

yes I did.....you did not give me an example of a single celled organism evolving into a multicelled organism....

we both know, it is not.....

Do you know what 'starting point' even means?

Cells can multiply. That is fact. Cells of one kind can produce cells of another kind. That is fact. Cells can mutate. That is fact.

What are the facts behind your claim that multi-celled organisms had to have begun life on Earth fully formed?

The veracity of the bible? The world wasn't made in 6 days, and that's just the first page!
"God didn't step out of eternity to die on a cross", so now, god died on the cross?

You seem so knowledgeable. Were you there when God made the earth?

This is what frustrates me about USMB. I'm not a scientist but I've seen enough science shows to know that there is an answer for all their questions. I've even shown them that science has proven that something can come from nothing and they still argue that is not true. I don't know if it is true but I believe the scientists before I believe theists who don't want to hear facts, logic and reasoning because those things go against what their book says. I'm sorry guys but your book is out dated and full of errors.

And so I don't know if/how/why a human first lived in water then crawled out and was a small mammal for millions of years before we became apes and then ultimately man. I've seen shows that explain it but I can't repeat it all back. And I know evolution is a theory but it is also a fact. We may not know everything yet but it isn't us who claims we do know everything. That's the theists. And what proof do they have? Their corrupt churches and the book it wrote 2000 years ago. And I'm supposed to believe that?

Instead of analyzing the raw data for yourself, you "believe" evolutionists because you don't want to think for yourself. If you looked at the facts for yourself rather than believing the outright delusional lies in evolutionism propaganda then you would see the simple truth. Instead you have chosen to be brainwashed.

"All thinking men are atheists." — Ernest Hemingway

"[Hemingway] pushed two shells into the twelve-gauge Boss shotgun ...put the end of the barrel into his mouth, pulled the trigger and blew out his brains" (source Wikipedia)

Pardon me, but if that is smart, I'm glad I'm not that smart.

I'm sorry guys but your book is out dated and full of errors.

Full of errors? You have read it for yourself? or listened to more propaganda?

I don't know. If there was, that meant that its parents weren't human and anyone it could possibly mate with would not have been human. Perhaps the line which crosses to human isn't all that crisp.
Instead of analyzing the raw data for yourself, you "believe" evolutionists because you don't want to think for yourself. If you looked at the facts for yourself rather than believing the outright delusional lies in evolutionism propaganda then you would see the simple truth. Instead you have chosen to be brainwashed.

"All thinking men are atheists." — Ernest Hemingway

"[Hemingway] pushed two shells into the twelve-gauge Boss shotgun ...put the end of the barrel into his mouth, pulled the trigger and blew out his brains" (source Wikipedia)

Pardon me, but if that is smart, I'm glad I'm not that smart.

Full of errors? You have read it for yourself? or listened to more propaganda?

Why would anyone WANT to be an atheist? Isn't it more sensible to believe that most atheism derives from a simple acceptance of the weight of the evidence from a logical, reasonable perspective?

Maybe you should just state for the record how life occurred then. And either stop telling us you've already done that, or refer us to the post where you did.
most recently, post #1005 in this thread.....oh, and remember when I told you I always point out WHY I consider someone's post to be stupid......this is one of them, because I have done it several times.....

Why would anyone WANT to be an atheist? Isn't it more sensible to believe that most atheism derives from a simple acceptance of the weight of the evidence from a logical, reasonable perspective?

No. To do that I would have to ignore all of the evidence. In terms of the existence of God, there is no evidence at all. Not to support either side of the question. However, there is considerable evidence regarding belief and I see nothing which supports the claim that Atheists believe any less than Theists. Quite the opposite.

Do you know what 'starting point' even means?
yes....that point at which a single celled organism first evolved into a multicelled organism

Cells can multiply. That is fact. Cells of one kind can produce cells of another kind. That is fact. Cells can mutate. That is fact.
great.....now, is it a fact that single celled organisms can evolve into multicelled organisms and can you provide proof its ever happened?.....

What are the facts behind your claim that multi-celled organisms had to have begun life on Earth fully formed?
that is a faith choice.....I have chosen to believe that.....I have not made the claim that science proves me right.....if you are willing to make the same claim and give up the pretense that science has proven it, then everything is good between us.....two blokes on equal footing.....

yes....that point at which a single celled organism first evolved into a multicelled organism

great.....now, is it a fact that single celled organisms can evolve into multicelled organisms and can you provide proof its ever happened?.....

that is a faith choice.....I have chosen to believe that.....I have not made the claim that science proves me right.....if you are willing to make the same claim and give up the pretense that science has proven it, then everything is good between us.....two blokes on equal footing.....
Partisan religious belief is not on equal footing with science and knowledge.

I think it’s important as thinking humans and as rational adults to understand that we are required to make critical assessments about things.

Myth and legend as delineated in the bibles is often in conflict with objective reality.

I understand well that many do not accept any history that conflicts with their preconceptions or religious dogma. That position pretty much frees them to ignore all reasoning and evidence, since they don't believe reasoning and evidence to be real anyway. Living in a fantastical world of denial and speculation is harmful because it skews your judgement regarding reality.

Forum List

Back