🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Ex-CIA /SEC. Pompeo Took Part in Trump-Zelensky Phone Call, Official Says. WHEE!

Baz Ares

Gold Member
Feb 2, 2017
upload_2019-9-30_16-32-24.png

WSJ News Exclusive | Pompeo Took Part in Trump-Zelensky Phone Call, Official Says

All I got to say IS... Enjoy DOPers.

sorry-i-am-not-sorry.gif

How many Team Great Douche will fall?

EFvVP6FWsAcdOFb

And he’s already been subpoenaed. Wanna bet they have a Lotta new questions to ask him? Rudy was also subpoenaed.

I find it hard to believe Pompeo would lie knowing there’s a copy of the phone call in a safe at the White House. They better blow up that server.

EFvVP6FWsAcdOFb

And he’s already been subpoenaed. Wanna bet they have a Lotta new questions to ask him? Rudy was also subpoenaed.

I find it hard to believe Pompeo would lie knowing there’s a copy of the phone call in a safe at the White House. They better blow up that server.

Say it ain't so .

All of the people during the Mueller investigation who lied about hiding crimes will need to be charged.

The WildFire is in full flames. I feel Pompeo's CIA folks will help him fall.

tumblr_m6nyq9O3KA1qziulwo2_500.gif

Last edited:
Right now This guy best out is to get this below now. And Lies Fully.

upload_2019-9-27_17-53-27-png.281545

BTW. It's coming fast.

upload_2019-9-30_16-52-19.png

This will likely shatter Pompeo's dream of running for president. He's in deep manure.

FYI: Bill Barr was very involved in the Reagoon years of crimes. Seem he's off hid game. Barr Lied about the Mueller report. That will be exposed as well.

upload_2019-9-30_16-56-35.png

This will likely shatter Pompeo's dream of running for president. He's in deep manure.

The DOPer class needs to replace the Great Douche. If they don't have one in 2020.
What will they vote for? The Old GOP they reject?

The unread linked article says he "listened in on" the call
And did nothang about reporting the crime, but seems he was on the hide it all team.

All the Great Douche can do is try Blanket Pardons, for now, to keep the lies going.

FYI:
"Pompeo has said he hadn’t read entire whistleblower’s complaint, but defended State Department officials’ actions as ‘entirely appropriate’’

As he is part of the cover-up. He does not need to read it.

upload_2019-9-30_17-9-15.png

Last edited:

Forum List

Back