Ex con mass killer may win GOP WV senate primary .

Timmy

Gold Member
Oct 2, 2015
this is what the conservatives have become. Don Blankenship was your run of the mill evil coal executive who cut safety corners and got 29 minors killed . He’s polling pretty good and may win the primary . Cause the right wing psychos love guys like this .

And I didn’t even get into the bigotry and racism !

Live results for West Virginia’s Senate and House primary races

Oh come on, Dandy Don is a fine example of the New Trumpian GOP. Hope he gets the nomination.

this is what the conservatives have become. Don Blankenship was your run of the mill evil coal executive who cut safety corners and got 29 minors killed . He’s polling pretty good and may win the primary . Cause the right wing psychos love guys like this .

Sad to say - but West Virginia deserves him. So-called Democrat Joe Manchin is an asshole - but at least he's not a murderous felon.

These are the same people that were ok with Byrd for decades, you know.

Yes it is just something normal Americans have to accept, this is who Republicans are now. They are the cheats, the thieves, the accused pedophiles, the sexual predators. And this is who they vote for. It doesn't even need to be said, all anyone has to do is look with open eyes at who these people continually vote for. The scum of humanity. This is what the base of the Republican party is now.

This coming from the party who elected a crack head felon for mayor?

Only it's the Dems who are spending money on his campaign. The repubs sure as hell aren't.

29 minors?! I didn't know children under the age of 18 could work in coal mines...

And for the record, even Trump has come out against this guy so your attempt to like this shit stain to the right wing only applies to voters in West Virginia...

Now, isn't it past your bedtime?

29 minors?! I didn't know children under the age of 18 could work in coal mines...

And for the record, even Trump has come out against this guy so your attempt to like this shit stain to the right wing only applies to voters in West Virginia...

Trump has come out against this guy, because in his words, he doesn't think he can win. No mention of the 29 dead West Virginians, the year in prison, the racist comments directed towards McConnell's family...

If cons had there way miners would be minors!

Yes it is just something normal Americans have to accept, this is who Republicans are now. They are the cheats, the thieves, the accused pedophiles, the sexual predators. And this is who they vote for. It doesn't even need to be said, all anyone has to do is look with open eyes at who these people continually vote for. The scum of humanity. This is what the base of the Republican party is now.
Ya freak’n Utah and Idaho are just totally out of control

Forum List

Back