Ex con mass killer may win GOP WV senate primary .

I
Which is why he came in 3rd.

And a bad 3rd, no less.

I just wonder where Timmy got his info that Blankenship could win the primary?

The only folks that wanted Blankenship to win were Dems, because Manchin
could beat him.

No Roy Moore type candidate in WV. The GOP just went to 52 seats
in the senate in November.
Manchin is still pretty popular
He isn’t particularly vulnerable.
Neither is Blankenship, you lying bitch.

Yes. He is. He is responsible for 29 lives.

Really, he was convicted of a misdemeanor, I don't think that makes him a murderous felon. Well except in regressive fantasy land.

Tell that to the families of those miners.

I saw an interview with one on the ABC evening news tonight, the guy lost 3 cousins, he said he was voting for Blankenship. Next?

heard an interview on NPR by a minor who lost his son in the disaster, he is a solid Trump man but in no way voting for Blankenship. Next?

If I were there I wouldn't vote for him either, that's no reason to lie about him.

I
And a bad 3rd, no less.

I just wonder where Timmy got his info that Blankenship could win the primary?

The only folks that wanted Blankenship to win were Dems, because Manchin
could beat him.

No Roy Moore type candidate in WV. The GOP just went to 52 seats
in the senate in November.
Yes. He is. He is responsible for 29 lives.

Really, he was convicted of a misdemeanor, I don't think that makes him a murderous felon. Well except in regressive fantasy land.

I saw an interview with one on the ABC evening news tonight, the guy lost 3 cousins, he said he was voting for Blankenship. Next?

heard an interview on NPR by a minor who lost his son in the disaster, he is a solid Trump man but in no way voting for Blankenship. Next?

If I were there I wouldn't vote for him either, that's no reason to lie about him.

It isn’t a lie. He is real scum. So is Justice, and he ran as a Dem.

this is what the conservatives have become. Don Blankenship was your run of the mill evil coal executive who cut safety corners and got 29 minors killed . He’s polling pretty good and may win the primary . Cause the right wing psychos love guys like this .

And I didn’t even get into the bigotry and racism !

Live results for West Virginia’s Senate and House primary races
You likely have no idea how utterly ridiculous you sound do you? Mass murderer?

I often tease you as a retard but asinine shit like this makes you actually look like a fucking retard.
He is close enough to a mass murderer.
Dumb

I

It isn’t a lie. He is real scum. So is Justice, and he ran as a Dem.

Ran as a dem where?

Mass killer? At least one person died in Ted Kennedy's car and democrats kept electing him
Oh...that makes it OK then.
I suppose it's too late for the GOP to nominate Mr C Manson.

Forum List

Back