Statistikhengst

Diamond Member
Nov 21, 2013
Developing story, lots of starting information here:

Ex-Congressional Candidate Plotted To Get Militia To Attack Muslim Group

More information here:

Robert Doggart 5 Fast Facts You Need to Know Heavy.com

And the plot was pretty damned brutal:

Failed congressional candidate pleads guilty in plot to massacre Muslims We will be cruel to them

A former congressional candidate admitted to plotting the annihilation of a Muslim village identified by Sean Hannity and other conservatives as a terrorist training camp.

Robert Doggart was arrested last month after FBI officials said the ordained minister tried to recruit “expert Gunners” on social media to help him burn down a mosque, school, and other buildings in Hancock, New York – where law enforcement officials are frequently called to investigate right-wing rumors.

The 63-year-old Doggart was recorded speaking to a South Carolina militia member about the plot, which the failed Tennessee congressional candidate feared could turn deadly.

“If there’s a gun fight, well there’s a gun fight, and I want to come home because I love my family and I want to see my kids again,” Doggart told the militia member. “But I also understand that if it’s necessary to die, then that’s a good way to die.”

This guy once ran for Congress.

Read. Discuss.

The scary thing is that a lot of Republicans have a fear of Muslim people like this failed congress critter does, and it wouldn't be too hard to get some idiots to join up and follow through with a plan like this.

Hell................I'd bet there are a few right wingers on this board that think something like this would be a good idea.

The scary thing is that a lot of Republicans have a fear of Muslim people like this failed congress critter does, and it wouldn't be too hard to get some idiots to join up and follow through with a plan like this.

Hell................I'd bet there are a few right wingers on this board that think something like this would be a good idea.
Hell yeah but they would be far too cowardly to do it themselves.

Nothing like an extremist nut job to bring out blanket statements
Thanks, ya old asshole

Forum List

Back