Ex Cop Busted For Attempted Child Rape - Trans Community Silent

Biff_Poindexter

Diamond Member
Jun 6, 2018
USA

"A man who used to serve as a police officer in Oklahoma and now works as a civilian employee at the police department has reportedly been arrested on accusations that he engaged in sexually inappropriate communications with a teen girl. Timothy Owen was arrested on Monday at the Edmond Public Safety Center after police completed an investigation into purported inappropriate conduct with a 14-year-old girl, according to NonDoc. The police in Edmond reportedly received a letter a few weeks ago detailing the purported misconduct. The letter included examples of texts from Owen to the girl, such as, "Are you a virgin?" and, "I want to be your first," according to NonDoc. Owen reportedly texted the young girl between 60 and 70 times on some days.

After identifying the girl, police were able to conclude that Owen was part of her extended family, according to NonDoc. Owen is reportedly facing a single count of facilitating, encouraging, offering, or soliciting sexual conduct or engaging in sexual communication with a minor or person believed to be a minor."

Perhaps even more disturbing than this story is the fact that there is absolutely no outrage or words of condemnation against this sicko from the trans community? Why is this? They a prime opportunity to show the rest of us that they are not all Satanic pedophiles and speak out against this, but they are silent....that tells you all you need to know about these people....They see Owens as one of their own and therefore, can't bring themselves to criticize him or the fucked up shit he did. Trans people should be made to answer for this guy and explain to us why should we trust them around our children - if they are going to continue to do things like this guy tried to do.

"A man who used to serve as a police officer in Oklahoma and now works as a civilian employee at the police department has reportedly been arrested on accusations that he engaged in sexually inappropriate communications with a teen girl. Timothy Owen was arrested on Monday at the Edmond Public Safety Center after police completed an investigation into purported inappropriate conduct with a 14-year-old girl, according to NonDoc. The police in Edmond reportedly received a letter a few weeks ago detailing the purported misconduct. The letter included examples of texts from Owen to the girl, such as, "Are you a virgin?" and, "I want to be your first," according to NonDoc. Owen reportedly texted the young girl between 60 and 70 times on some days.

After identifying the girl, police were able to conclude that Owen was part of her extended family, according to NonDoc. Owen is reportedly facing a single count of facilitating, encouraging, offering, or soliciting sexual conduct or engaging in sexual communication with a minor or person believed to be a minor."

Perhaps even more disturbing than this story is the fact that there is absolutely no outrage or words of condemnation against this sicko from the trans community? Why is this? They a prime opportunity to show the rest of us that they are not all Satanic pedophiles and speak out against this, but they are silent....that tells you all you need to know about these people....They see Owens as one of their own and therefore, can't bring themselves to criticize him or the fucked up shit he did. Trans people should be made to answer for this guy and explain to us why should we trust them around our children - if they are going to continue to do things like this guy tried to do.
You looking for the transsexuals (maybe 1.9% of the country) for outcry over this heterosexual pervert? It does not bother me, that the 98.1% of the country will see to the punishment of this asshole. The benefit to me vs you, is I will wake up happy another sick sonovabitch is off the street, punished and made an example of, while you wake up frustrated that a small segment did not rally to you. It is not that you are unhappy because the glass is half empty, but that you are unhappy that the glass is only 98.1% full.

You looking for the transsexuals (maybe 1.9% of the country) for outcry over this heterosexual pervert? It does not bother me, that the 98.1% of the country will see to the punishment of this asshole. The benefit to me vs you, is I will wake up happy another sick sonovabitch is off the street, punished and made an example of, while you wake up frustrated that a small segment did not rally to you. It is not that you are unhappy because the glass is half empty, but that you are unhappy that the glass is only 98.1% full.
Thanks for defending the tranny pedos bro.......if you defend pedos, you are a pedo...just that simple

/He has been arrested, right? What is this thread about?
He was arrested because straight Conservative Christians stepped in and arrested the guy...why hasn't the trans community spoke out and condemned this heinous act

Maybe he self identifies as a 14 year old as well.

Who is to say? Is there a biologist in the house?

Thanks for defending the tranny pedos bro.......if you defend pedos, you are a pedo...just that simple
No. just normal. I don't support trans people or the nut-balls like yourself that foolishly waste energy and emotion, they don't come to your aid, when obviously all the normal people, like myself, not giving a damn of your needs, are happy knowing another pervert is off the street to the credit of the 98.1% of Americans that stand behind the laws and law enforcement that took the perv off the streets. So, I get to be happy and positive, while you are stuck being miserable and feeling frustrated, that 98.1% plus of the public isn't enough. Try to cheer up.:itsok:

He was arrested because straight Conservative Christians stepped in and arrested the guy...why hasn't the trans community spoke out and condemned this heinous act
How many people do you think are in the "trans community?" And I am not sure what they have to do with...wait a minute, is this a flashback to the day conservatives would drone on about Muslims not condemning violence. Right?

How many people do you think are in the "trans community?" And I am not sure what they have to do with...wait a minute, is this a flashback to the day conservatives would drone on about Muslims not condemning violence. Right?
Ah, thinking now..
You Don't Yet Know The Power Of The Satirical Side!
star-wars-yoda.gif

Forum List

Back