Ex-F.B.I. Lawyer Expected to Plead Guilty in Durham Investigation

Means nothing. Another sacrificial lamb to appease the masses.

Do you think it goes higher and do others fall?
I hope so since there was an apparent conspiracy, but I think it unlikely. My guess is Trump has been whispered to, that should he allow high level O cabinet members be prosecuted, he and his will be prosecuted once out of office. I believe Pelosi and Harris have publicly stated Trump has committed illegal offenses.
and you're basing your assumption on all that has transpired from the Russian spy gate against the president.
The coupe to overthrow his administration.
Was there a question in there?
I was pointing out your opinion was based on false information
There is no need to question you
What false information? Can you link it?
Surely you jest, unless you only follow the left outlets...
Lol. I’m not a lefty, but righties tend to confuse me with being one.
you're one of those unprincipled people who move with the current political winds
No that’s you. I’m consistent. I know both parties suck and are very much the same...and we live in a failed state run by and for the ultra wealthy. Please learn.

I hope so since there was an apparent conspiracy, but I think it unlikely. My guess is Trump has been whispered to, that should he allow high level O cabinet members be prosecuted, he and his will be prosecuted once out of office. I believe Pelosi and Harris have publicly stated Trump has committed illegal offenses.
and you're basing your assumption on all that has transpired from the Russian spy gate against the president.
How does “spygate” result in the president being overthrown?
it lead to three years of continuous bull shit and lies from your leftists that brought us the shciff sham
So again, how does it overthrow the president?

Impeachment?

Not a coup. Thats a legal constitutional process.
Fraud on the court to spy on a campaign is TREASON as is the illegal use of impeachment powers without a crime. WOW you fuck tards will justify anything to obtain power... We need to string these bastards up on gallows.
That is total gibberish.

“Impeachment powers” is a nonsensical meaningless phrase.

Tell me again how Trump gets overthrown? Because you still haven’t described how that happens.

The commies impeach Trump. If the MSM could apply enough pressure, some Republicans in the Senate (like Romney) vote to have him removed from office. If there are enough back-stabbing Republicans willing to vote with the Democrats, Trump is removed, thus the election is overthrown.

There’s a pretty big difference between removal by impeachment and removal by coup, wouldn’t you say?

Just to nit-pick the language a second. The election isn’t overthrown. The election happened, Trump is and always will be the winner. He’s just removed from office by impeachment.

It would have been a coup because he would have been removed with no impeachable offenses and no crimes committed. In other words, removed for no other reason other than to overthrow his presidency.

Admitted leftist Democrat and constitutional scholar Allen Dershowitz even came to testify against the Democrats because what they were doing was indeed un-constitutional. You don't impeach a president with such bogus charges simply because you don't like him. Now they sparked an impeachment war that will last God knows how many generations. If Biden magically wins this election and the Republicans take leadership of the House, he will be impeached. Mark my words on this.
What is an impeachable offense is up to Congress and no one else, including Alan Dershowitz.

So no, it would not be a coup because it would follow the proscribed constitutional process.

Ignoring the Constitution and all that was debated back during our founding may work for you, but if your opinion is an impeachable offense is anything the Congress decides on, I don't want to hear one peep out of you if Biden gets in and the Republicans are able to impeach him by what they "feel" an impeachable offenses is. Remember, your side drew first blood.

it lead to three years of continuous bull shit and lies from your leftists that brought us the shciff sham

Impeachment?

Fraud on the court to spy on a campaign is TREASON as is the illegal use of impeachment powers without a crime. WOW you fuck tards will justify anything to obtain power... We need to string these bastards up on gallows.
That is total gibberish.

Tell me again how Trump gets overthrown? Because you still haven’t described how that happens.

The commies impeach Trump. If the MSM could apply enough pressure, some Republicans in the Senate (like Romney) vote to have him removed from office. If there are enough back-stabbing Republicans willing to vote with the Democrats, Trump is removed, thus the election is overthrown.

There’s a pretty big difference between removal by impeachment and removal by coup, wouldn’t you say?

Just to nit-pick the language a second. The election isn’t overthrown. The election happened, Trump is and always will be the winner. He’s just removed from office by impeachment.

It would have been a coup because he would have been removed with no impeachable offenses and no crimes committed. In other words, removed for no other reason other than to overthrow his presidency.

Admitted leftist Democrat and constitutional scholar Allen Dershowitz even came to testify against the Democrats because what they were doing was indeed un-constitutional. You don't impeach a president with such bogus charges simply because you don't like him. Now they sparked an impeachment war that will last God knows how many generations. If Biden magically wins this election and the Republicans take leadership of the House, he will be impeached. Mark my words on this.
What is an impeachable offense is up to Congress and no one else, including Alan Dershowitz.

So no, it would not be a coup because it would follow the proscribed constitutional process.

Ignoring the Constitution and all that was debated back during our founding may work for you, but if your opinion is an impeachable offense is anything the Congress decides on, I don't want to hear one peep out of you if Biden gets in and the Republicans are able to impeach him by what they "feel" an impeachable offenses is. Remember, your side drew first blood.
What Trump was accused of doing was precisely what our founding fathers considered impeachable. High crimes had a specific definition and referred to crimes committed only by high officials, such as using the government to pursue personal benefit like winning re-election.

I’ll pass your concern of Republicans using impeachment to Newt Gingrich and the 105th Congress.

Impeachment?

That is total gibberish.

What Trump was accused of doing was precisely what our founding fathers considered impeachable. High crimes had a specific definition and referred to crimes committed only by high officials, such as using the government to pursue personal benefit like winning re-election.

I’ll pass your concern of Republicans using impeachment to Newt Gingrich and the 105th Congress.
accused doesnt mean he did it,,and based on what we learned from the dem investigation it was all a lie and none of it ever happened,,,

Impeachment?

That is total gibberish.

accused doesnt mean he did it,,and based on what we learned from the dem investigation it was all a lie and none of it ever happened,,,
Ha! No. The defense of Trump wasn’t “it didn’t happen”, the defense was “it was okay to do it”. Dershowitz was particularly craven given that he determined that the president could consider himself being re-elected to be in the best interest of the country.

Dude is a disgrace.

Impeachment?

That is total gibberish.

Ha! No. The defense of Trump wasn’t “it didn’t happen”, the defense was “it was okay to do it”. Dershowitz was particularly craven given that he determined that the president could consider himself being re-elected to be in the best interest of the country.

Dude is a disgrace.
I wasnt talking about the defense of it,,the evidence just wasnt there cause it was all made up,,,

Impeachment?

That is total gibberish.

Dude is a disgrace.
I wasnt talking about the defense of it,,the evidence just wasnt there cause it was all made up,,,
No evidence was made up. More was suppressed.

Impeachment?

That is total gibberish.

President Trump did nothing wrong. Clinton committed a felony, which to my understanding is a higher crime than a misdemeanor as outlined in the Constitution.

Impeachment?

That is total gibberish.

Dude is a disgrace.
No evidence was made up. More was suppressed.
youre right,,the dems suppressed a lot of evidence,,,

Remember. Pleading guilty doesn’t actually mean you did anything illegal.
He actually was caught red handed.
if you are referring to Flynn, the fbi agents stated they didn’t think he had lied. He was threatened into pleading guilty, so they wouldn’t also break financially his son, as they had done to him. Big difference. Total faux comparison.

Flynn was caught red handed too.

Everyone who pleads guilty does so because of the threat of a worse sentence.

So therefore there’s no proof he did anything wrong since a guilty plea doesn’t mean a crime has been committed. That’s the stupid world we live in thanks to Billy Barr.
He was "caught" doing nothing illegal, moron. And, yes, a guilty is not proof of anything, especially when a establishment douchebag like Mueller is the prosecutor. Thousands of people who plead guilty were later found to be innocent and set free.
Great. So the guilty plea of Clinesmith is in no way validation or evidence of any illegal action.

Congrats. Our country just got dumber because of you.

You don't think that altering a document in order to get the FISA court to approve of a surveillance warrant isn't illegal?
Maybe he didn’t intend to alter it? Maybe he didn’t know that was illegal?

Of course not. He's a lawyer. How could he possibly know it wasn't legal.
Hey, sounds pretty stupid to me. But people said that Flynn didn’t know it was illegal to lie to the FBI so that’s the new standard.
I haven't heard anyone say that. However, he was deliberately given the impression it wasn't an official investigation. If your neighbor is an FBi agent, is it a crime to tell him that your dog didn't crap in his yard?
No one gave him that impression. Two FBI agents don’t show up to your office randomly for friendly conversations.

Actually that is what the FBI claimed they were there for..........a friendly conversation about the switch over of power etc. Flynn even flat out asked them about it and the fbi lied about what they were doing there-------

Maybe the fbi should be in prison for lying....

Impeachment?

That is total gibberish.

President Trump did nothing wrong. Clinton committed a felony, which to my understanding is a higher crime than a misdemeanor as outlined in the Constitution.

Your definition of wrong is not the same as our founders.

Clinton was acquitted, so your definition of a higher crime does not match with what the Senate considered applicable to impeachment.

Two strikes!

Remember. Pleading guilty doesn’t actually mean you did anything illegal.
He actually was caught red handed.
if you are referring to Flynn, the fbi agents stated they didn’t think he had lied. He was threatened into pleading guilty, so they wouldn’t also break financially his son, as they had done to him. Big difference. Total faux comparison.

Flynn was caught red handed too.

Everyone who pleads guilty does so because of the threat of a worse sentence.

So therefore there’s no proof he did anything wrong since a guilty plea doesn’t mean a crime has been committed. That’s the stupid world we live in thanks to Billy Barr.
He was "caught" doing nothing illegal, moron. And, yes, a guilty is not proof of anything, especially when a establishment douchebag like Mueller is the prosecutor. Thousands of people who plead guilty were later found to be innocent and set free.
Great. So the guilty plea of Clinesmith is in no way validation or evidence of any illegal action.

Congrats. Our country just got dumber because of you.

You don't think that altering a document in order to get the FISA court to approve of a surveillance warrant isn't illegal?
Maybe he didn’t intend to alter it? Maybe he didn’t know that was illegal?

Of course not. He's a lawyer. How could he possibly know it wasn't legal.
Hey, sounds pretty stupid to me. But people said that Flynn didn’t know it was illegal to lie to the FBI so that’s the new standard.
I haven't heard anyone say that. However, he was deliberately given the impression it wasn't an official investigation. If your neighbor is an FBi agent, is it a crime to tell him that your dog didn't crap in his yard?
No one gave him that impression. Two FBI agents don’t show up to your office randomly for friendly conversations.

Actually that is what the FBI claimed they were there for..........a friendly conversation about the switch over of power etc. Flynn even flat out asked them about it and the fbi lied about what they were doing there-------

Maybe the fbi should be in prison for lying....
That’s very much not true. McCabe asked Flynn to sit down for a voluntary interview regarding his conversation with the Russian ambassador. Flynn agreed.

He will commit clintonside, I wonder what obama is going to do when Hillary is gone and take out the trouble makers.
Nah, just a process crime. President Biden can pardon him on day one, then maybe give him a job.
Altering a government document is not a process crime
a process crime is an offense against the judicial process. These crimes include failure to appear, false statements, obstruction of justice, contempt of court and perjury.

Was there a question in there?
I was pointing out your opinion was based on false information
There is no need to question you
What false information? Can you link it?
Surely you jest, unless you only follow the left outlets...
Lol. I’m not a lefty, but righties tend to confuse me with being one.
you're one of those unprincipled people who move with the current political winds
No that’s you. I’m consistent. I know both parties suck and are very much the same...and we live in a failed state run by and for the ultra wealthy. Please learn.
Why don't you make a list of which rights each party wants to take away Weigh them out the scale will weigh heavily against the democrats if you're honest

a process crime is an offense against the judicial process.
"He allegedly doctored an email used as part of a process to secure court approval to renew surveillance on a onetime Trump campaign junior adviser, Carter Page."

Like i said...just an insignificant process crime in making a false statement to the court. Barely worth the paper the pardon should be written on. Right?

Nevermind. I already know the answer. You have been answering this question for 3 years. Glad to see you on board the pardon train.

Impeachment?

That is total gibberish.

Your definition of wrong is not the same as our founders.

Clinton was acquitted, so your definition of a higher crime does not match with what the Senate considered applicable to impeachment.

Two strikes!

So was Trump and any other President. I'm not talking about the Senate, I'm talking about the House. The Constitution reads high crimes and misdemeanors. A proven felony is higher than a misdemeanor, therefore the Senate didn't do their job. They sided with their own as the Democrats in the House did when it was clearly an impeachable offense by any definition of the word.

Forum List

Back