Ex-police officer accused of killing shoplifting suspect goes on trial in Virginia

horselightning

Diamond Member
Jul 14, 2013
Right here is some knee grow BS.

Initially, a grand jury declined to indict Shifflett in the shooting, but Fairfax County Commonwealth’s Attorney Steve Descano sought and received court approval for a special grand jury to reinvestigate, which he said gave prosecutors a greater ability to oversee the investigation. The second panel chose to indict Shifflett.

Caleb Kershner, Shifflett’s attorney, blasted Descano’s decision to impanel a special grand jury and the subsequent indictment.

How did I know it'd be a black. Last I checked, shoplifting was a crime. Last I heard, you are required to obey police officers.

So naturally the cop goes on trial.

Shades of Tyreek Hill--- Hill figured he was just too rich and too important to need to pull over for a cop after speeding wildly and zig-zagging all over the place! And this dude must have figured-- it is only sunglasses, no one is gonna bust me for sunglasses!

Next time, the sunglasses are a small TV set. Then it becomes a car.

How did I know it'd be a black. Last I checked, shoplifting was a crime. Last I heard, you are required to obey police officers.

Shades of Tyreek Hill--- Hill figured he was just too rich and too important to need to pull over for a cop after speeding wildly and zig-zagging all over the place! And this dude must have figured-- it is only sunglasses, no one is gonna bust me for sunglasses!

And you explain the shooting of ashti boobitt how?

Did she comply with people orders?

well the cop pleaded not guilty. will have too see were this one goes.

Forum List

Back