Another white man with an AR-15. This time is Kentucky.

I think most whites are aware that white men can be violent, as men of all races can be. The majority of whites don’t make excuses for criminal behavior from anyone. We have witnessed a lot of black people make excuses when black men are violent.
Sure, what about J6?

I think most whites are aware that white men can be violent, as men of all races can be. The majority of whites don’t make excuses for criminal behavior from anyone. We have witnessed a lot of black people make excuses when black men are violent.
Give us some examples or better yet some of the black folks who have made excuses.

Give us some examples or better yet some of the black folks who have made excuses.
Really? Pretty much anytime a media report that involves a black criminal the usual black racists on here start making excuses for the criminal. Claiming that cops only shoot them because they are black, the judge only puts them in prison because they are black, etc. How about not committing a crime to begin with? I don’t care what race you are.

Really? Pretty much anytime a media report that involves a black criminal the usual black racists on here start making excuses for the criminal. Claiming that cops only shoot them because they are black, the judge only puts them in prison because they are black, etc. How about not committing a crime to begin with? I don’t care what race you are.
Like falsifying business records to cover up a sexual grifting crime conviction and those same people claiming everything is rigged against the person that did the crime.

Forum List

Back