The problem with Trump’s lies about Democrats being ‘to blame’ for alleged assassination attempt

He started a war or two.

That's actually NOT CONSERVATIVE.

CONSERVATIVE FOREIGN POLICY is NON INTERVENTIONALIST

In fact, given it was off a false flag hate hoax that murdered thousands of innocent Americans to justify selling out our troops to fight and die for the cause of "Greater Israel," W's foreign policy was indeed THE MOST LIBERAL in US History.

W's FATHER had CONSERVATIVE FOREIGN POLICY and DID THE RIGHT THING by KEEPING US OUT OF IRAQ

tRump is indeed an existential threat, so why should we stop talking about it?

Because he got a couple of his former followers so riled up they wanted to off him?

'Cause that's a whole bucketload of Not My Problem.
Well, it's a problem for your cult leader is she keeps up the chant.

No it doesn't. Prior to W, which party Prez started more wars? Dems

Civil War = Dems
Vietnam = Dems
WW2 = Dems
Defensive Wars: US Civil War (4 years), Garza Revolution (1), Rio de Janeiro Affair (1), Mexican Border War (10), World War I (2 — for the US), World War II (4 — for the US), Korean War (4), Multinational Force in Lebanon (3), Gulf War (2), Somalia (4), Bosnian War (2), Kosovo War (2), War in Afghanistan (13), Libyan Intervention (1), War on ISIL (3).

Offensive Wars: US Expedition to Korea (1), Las Cuevas War (1), San Elizario Salt War (1), Second Samoan Civil War (1), Spanish-American War (1), Philippine-American War (3), Moro Rebellion (14), Boxer Rebellion (3), Negro Rebellion (Cuba) (1), Occupation of Nicaragua (21), Occupation of Haiti (19), Occupation of Dominican Republic (8), Sugar Intervention (3), Russian Civil War (3 — for US), Lebanon Crisis (1), Bay of Pigs (1), Simba Rebellion (1), Dominican Civil War (2), Vietnam War (9), Communist Insurgency in Thailand (18), Shaba II (1), Invasion of Grenada (1), Tanker War (2), Invasion of Panama (2), Intervention in Haiti (2), Invasion of Iraq (9), War in NW Pakistan (13), War in Afghanistan (2015-present) (2).

Next, I totaled up the number of years since 1861 that each party has held the White House. Things get a bit weird because Andrew Johnson was actually a Democrat and tried to govern as one once Lincoln was assassinated. (He was elected with Lincoln as part of a bipartisan National Unity ticket.)

This worked out to 156 years of presidents, 71 years of Democrats, 85 years of Republicans, or 45.5% Democrats, and 55.5% Republicans.

I then determined who was president during a particular war. If the war lasted long enough to be a bipartisan affair, I divided the number of war years based on the number of years that each party was in the White House while the war went on.

There have been 93 War Years under Democratic presidents, for 46.5%.

There have been 107 War Years under Republican presidents, for 53.5%.

Defensive Wars: US Civil War (4 years), Garza Revolution (1), Rio de Janeiro Affair (1), Mexican Border War (10), World War I (2 — for the US), World War II (4 — for the US), Korean War (4), Multinational Force in Lebanon (3), Gulf War (2), Somalia (4), Bosnian War (2), Kosovo War (2), War in Afghanistan (13), Libyan Intervention (1), War on ISIL (3).

Offensive Wars: US Expedition to Korea (1), Las Cuevas War (1), San Elizario Salt War (1), Second Samoan Civil War (1), Spanish-American War (1), Philippine-American War (3), Moro Rebellion (14), Boxer Rebellion (3), Negro Rebellion (Cuba) (1), Occupation of Nicaragua (21), Occupation of Haiti (19), Occupation of Dominican Republic (8), Sugar Intervention (3), Russian Civil War (3 — for US), Lebanon Crisis (1), Bay of Pigs (1), Simba Rebellion (1), Dominican Civil War (2), Vietnam War (9), Communist Insurgency in Thailand (18), Shaba II (1), Invasion of Grenada (1), Tanker War (2), Invasion of Panama (2), Intervention in Haiti (2), Invasion of Iraq (9), War in NW Pakistan (13), War in Afghanistan (2015-present) (2).

Next, I totaled up the number of years since 1861 that each party has held the White House. Things get a bit weird because Andrew Johnson was actually a Democrat and tried to govern as one once Lincoln was assassinated. (He was elected with Lincoln as part of a bipartisan National Unity ticket.)

This worked out to 156 years of presidents, 71 years of Democrats, 85 years of Republicans, or 45.5% Democrats, and 55.5% Republicans.

I then determined who was president during a particular war. If the war lasted long enough to be a bipartisan affair, I divided the number of war years based on the number of years that each party was in the White House while the war went on.

There have been 93 War Years under Democratic presidents, for 46.5%.

There have been 107 War Years under Republican presidents, for 53.5%.

Your definition of a "war" is pretty loose. You are equating Reagan taking Grenada to LBJ's Vietnam.

The BIG WARS are ALL on the DEMS.

The problem with Trump’s lies about Democrats being ‘to blame’ for alleged assassination attempt​

Seriously? The best you got is MSNBC, the most fake news anti-Trump site on the planet? Then you even copy/paste their own article title because you couldn't write your own? And we are supposed to READ your claptrap?

THERE IS NO DOUBT that democrats are to blame, after NINE YEARS of vilifying Trump and others, which also lead to Scalise being shot and almost killed playing ball on a ball-field. That idiot drove from out of state just like Routh, to KILL someone he had never even met!

NO ONE DOES THAT WITHOUT BEING INCITED TO MURDER BY READING HEINOUS CHARGE AFTER HEINOUS CHARGE, and the only source of virulent, incendiary media against Trump and others ARE DEMOCRATS.

Last edited:
‘First, the investigation into the alleged would-be shooter is just beginning. The idea that the former president can speak to the suspect’s motivations, in detail, is difficult to take seriously. Given the preliminary evidence, Ryan Wesley Routh’s politics were, to put it mildly, idiosyncratic, supporting Republican, Democratic and independent candidates — including, in 2016, Trump himself. To characterize him as some kind of lifelong Democratic partisan is a stretch.

Second, Trump clearly sees accusations that he’s a “threat to democracy” as beyond the pale, but, in reality, the Republican candidate really has endorsed an authoritarian-style vision that would undermine democracy. This assessment is based almost entirely on Trump’s own rhetoric and public statements. When the former president’s critics, in Democratic politics and elsewhere, accuse him of being a threat to democracy, their case is rooted in fact.

Third, these assessments aren’t just coming from the left. Trump’s own former defense secretary, Mark Esper, has described the former president as a “threat to democracy.” The Washington Post’s Bob Woodward, who remained neutral in every presidential race throughout his lengthy career, made an exception for Trump, calling him a “threat to democracy.” Retired federal Judge J. Michael Luttig, a giant of conservative jurisprudence, directly accused Trump and his allies of waging a “war on democracy,” adding that the former president is a “clear and present danger” to American democracy.

Fourth, if Trump genuinely believes that accusations about “threats to democracy” are beyond the pale, he should probably take a moment to explain why he keeps accusing people he dislikes of being “threats to democracy.” At last week’s presidential debate, for example, he pointed at his Democratic rival and declared, “They talk about democracy. ‘I’m a threat to democracy.’ They’re the threat to democracy.”
[…]
Trump doesn’t want to be criticized, and he would love nothing more than to bully Democrats into pulling their punches in the campaign’s final 50 days, even as he condemns them in increasingly hysterical terms. Many Republicans apparently want the public to believe that it’s dangerous to tell voters that a dangerous candidate is actually dangerous.’

Many Republicans are of course wrong – there’s nothing ‘dangerous’ about acknowledging the fact that Trump is a threat to democracy and unfit to be president.
Nothing that you violent Marxist fuckbags do is your fault.

I think these people are being conditioned, tbh. Some of the mass shooters, too.
It's looking like it all leads back to DHS and FBI. Either way, there needs to be some serious investigating done.

• Thanks
Reactions: EMH
So? That's merely consistent with him being a never Trumper after voting for Trump in 2016. That doesn't tie him to either party.
Yes, dembots are never trumpers, wr agree. Donating to harris and xiden, ActBlue, is simply a terrorist wing of their campaign

Forum List

Back