Ex Vice Pres Joe Biden curses at construction worker when asked about 2nd amend rights and Gun cont

52ndStreet

Gold Member
Jun 18, 2008
Ex Vice Pres Joe Biden, verbally abused a construction worker when asked about if he planed to ban any weapons, if he is elected to be President. The video can be seen on Fox news and Google news websites. This is all the prof I need to see, to prove that the Democrats really do want to infringe on Americans second amendment rights. They , Fox news goes on to show video of Joe Biden statements , with him saying that he plans to ban AR- 15's and AK-47 assault rifles, stating that the average American does not need them. When does a politician know what weapons that we need in our homes.? The Democrats have just lost my vote in 2020 and for the Future. Your thoughts.

Ex Vice Pres Joe Biden, verbally abused a construction worker when asked about if he planed to ban any weapons, if he is elected to be President. The video can be seen on Fox news and Google news websites. This is all the prof I need to see, to prove that the Democrats really do want to infringe on Americans second amendment rights. They , Fox news goes on to show video of Joe Biden statements , with him saying that he plans to ban AR- 15's and AK-47 assault rifles, stating that the average American does not need them. When does a politician know what weapons that we need in our homes.? The Democrats have just lost my vote in 2020 and for the Future. Your thoughts.

First thought: NO LINK.

/thread

/thread

So you doubt that Ex Vice Pres Joe Biden, verbally abused a construction worker?

I though everyone knew this already? Where the hell have you been the last few days?

/thread

So you doubt that Ex Vice Pres Joe Biden, verbally abused a construction worker?

I though everyone knew this already? Where the hell have you been the last few days?

Excellent. We go from ipse dixit to the Everybody Knows fallacy.

Watch this.

Mxyzptilkians from the planet Zorzog have landed and are coming to your house right now. I don't have a link though, "everybody knows".

Wrong.

Biden responded appropriately to a rightwing scumbag lying about the former Vice President’s position on guns – most on the dishonest right don’t deserve a civil response.

Wow, when is that man and his ilk going to learn that going off on people will only make them people stay rooted where ever it is that they choose to stand even more?

God bless you always!!!

Holly

/thread

Watch this.

Mxyzptilkians from the planet Zorzog have landed and are coming to your house right now. I don't have a link though, "everybody knows".

Da fuq are you even trying to say?

Did Joe Biden curse out a construction worker or not? Simple question.

Wrong.

Biden responded appropriately to a rightwing scumbag lying about the former Vice President’s position on guns – most on the dishonest right don’t deserve a civil response.

Link to proof as to the questioner's "right-wing scumbaggery"?

/thread

Watch this.

I have yet to see any evidence thereto.

Which is why I note that there is no ---- what is that thing called....

Yeah, that's it. One of them.

/thread

Watch this.

[QUOTE="JGalt, post: 24220847, member: 28609"] Link to proof as to the questioner's "right-wing scumbaggery"?

Yeah, one of them.[/QUOTE]

It's easily understandable why you aren't aware of the fact that Biden cursed out someone who asked him a question. Your news media isn't going to allow you to see that, you know. That would be counter-productive to their agenda.

/thread

Watch this.

[QUOTE="JGalt, post: 24220847, member: 28609"] Link to proof as to the questioner's "right-wing scumbaggery"?

Yeah, one of them.

It's easily understood why you aren't aware of the fact that Biden cursed out someone who asked him a question. Your news media isn't going to allow you to see that, you know. That would be counter-productive to their agenda.[/QUOTE]

Seems to me if it actually existed, somebody could have linked it.

Since nobody can......................

/thread

Watch this.

Yeah, one of them.

It's easily understood why you aren't aware of the fact that Biden cursed out someone who asked him a question. Your news media isn't going to allow you to see that, you know. That would be counter-productive to their agenda.

/thread[/QUOTE]

No problemo. Continue living in your ignorance, no skin off my ass.

/thread

linky, linky? here linky linky for you

Video: 'You're full of sh*t’ Biden tells man in heated Second Amendment argument

Watch this.

Yeah, one of them.

It's easily understood why you aren't aware of the fact that Biden cursed out someone who asked him a question. Your news media isn't going to allow you to see that, you know. That would be counter-productive to their agenda.

/thread[/QUOTE]

/thread

linky, linky? here linky linky for you

Video: 'You're full of sh*t’ Biden tells man in heated Second Amendment argument

Thanks y'all. I guess it was so obscure it took a while. Wonder why the OP thought this would qualify as "news" :dunno:

Just for the record, "shit" is not a curse; it's profanity. "Damn" would be a curse.

So how come the questioner guy is reading from a script?

Forum List

Back