Excellent News- Homeland Security Sec John Kelly Says DACA in Jeopardy

Geaux4it

Intensity Factor 4-Fold
May 31, 2009
And reduction in legal immigration by 50% in next 10 years.

America first indeed

-Geaux
-------

John Kelly tells Democrats that DACA program to protect 'Dreamers' is in jeopardy

Homeland Security Secretary John Kelly told Democratic lawmakers Wednesday that the fate of former President Obama's DACA program to protect so-called "Dreamers" from deportation may be in serious trouble.

CNN and Politico reported that Kelly told members of the Congressional Hispanic Caucus that though he personally supports Deferred Action for Childhood Arrivals, or DACA, he is doubtful it would sustain a pending court challenge, and he would not commit to defending it.

"It's not a pretty picture," Sen. Bob Menendez D-N.J., who attended the closed-door meeting, told reporters. "The legal authorities that he's spoken to suggest that DACA cannot be sustained legally. We have a different view."

Obama's 2012 DACA program provides deportation protection and work permits to immigrants who were brought to the U.S. illegally as children.

John Kelly tells Democrats that DACA program to protect 'Dreamers' is in jeopardy

Bawaaaah.... Poor California. Couldn't happen to a filthier cesspool

-Geaux
========

Ending DACA Would Have Disproportionate Effect On California, Home To More DREAM-ers Than Any Other State

carepublic.jpg

(Photo by Julia Wick/LAist)

More than 750,000 young immigrants have received work authorization and deportation relief through the Deferred Action for Childhood Arrivals (DACA) program since 2012, when it was implemented through an executive order by then-President Barack Obama. The future of the program and the fate of the DREAM-ers (as participants are known) has hung in the balance since November when President Trump was elected. Any changes to the DACA program would have an outsize effect on California; there are more DREAM-ers living in California than any other state in the nation.

Illegal? Can't be. Obama was a 'constitutional scholar' after all.

Lol. Just typing it makes me laugh. Hearing it is even better....

Illegal? Can't be. Obama was a 'constitutional scholar' after all.

Lol. Just typing it makes me laugh. Hearing it is even better....

Now remember that hitlery lost the election.

I love how all of you so-called Christians who sit in church every Sunday thinking you're going to some heavenly paradise the day you die support ripping people out of the only home they've ever known because their parents fucked up. The "Dreamers" are not criminals. They are as much American as you and I. Many of them were brought here at a very young age, have no recollection of where they were born, and no ties that place. Some of them don't even speak that native language. Their home, their family, their friends, and their lives have been here and it makes sense to give them legal status and ultimately let them earn citizenship. To just pick them up and rip them out of the only life they've known is plain cruel. I'm sure your god is pleased with you.

I love how all of you so-called Christians who sit in church every Sunday thinking you're going to some heavenly paradise the day you die support ripping people out of the only home they've ever known because their parents fucked up. The "Dreamers" are not criminals. They are as much American as you and I. Many of them were brought here at a very young age, have no recollection of where they were born, and no ties that place. Some of them don't even speak that native language. Their home, their family, their friends, and their lives have been here and it makes sense to give them legal status and ultimately let them earn citizenship. To just pick them up and rip them out of the only life they've known is plain cruel. I'm sure your god is pleased with you.

We are a nation of laws.

Playing the Christian card was weak

We are a nation of laws.

And these kids haven't broken any law. You people are hypocrites, plain and simple.

But DACA is illegal.... perhaps

-Geaux

We are a nation of laws.

And these kids haven't broken any law. You people are hypocrites, plain and simple.

Watch who you're calling a hypocrite, bub.

They were not born here, if they want to stay do it in a legal manner.

We are a nation of laws.

But they can get in line and come back.

Follow the process

-Geaux

We are a nation of laws.

Yes, well, that's exactly what the government is trying to let them do via DACA and you're all having a fit about it, so make up your fucking mind, Judas.

We are a nation of laws.

Follow the process

-Geaux

There is no reason for them to leave in the first place.

We are a nation of laws.

Yes, well, that's exactly what the government is trying to let them do via DACA and you're all having a fit about it, so make up your fucking mind, Judas.

Settle down, half pint. Obviously there seems to be legal problems with DACA, maybe someone should have thought this out a tad better

We are a nation of laws.

Follow the process

-Geaux

There is no reason for them to leave in the first place.

Sure there is. Obama's DACA is likely illegal. Did you not read the link I posted?

-Geaux

Forum List

Back