Excellent News- Homeland Security Sec John Kelly Says DACA in Jeopardy

This is one of the few areas that I believe conservatives tend to overreach. If a child was brought to the US by his parents, and is here illegally through no fault of their own, I have no problem with them simply applying for US citizenship with a few additional requirements.

They should have to be a high school graduate and be fluent in English..

They should be gainfully employed.

No history of drugs or criminal behavior.

I also believe those opting to serve in the US military should automatically be given US citizenship after a set period of service.

Last edited:
This is one of the few areas that I believe conservatives tend to overreach. If a child was brought to the US by his parents, and is here illegally through no fault of their own, I have no problem with them simply applying for US citizenship with a few additional requirements.

They should have to be a high school graduate and be fluent in English..

They should be gainfully employed.

No history of drugs or criminal behavior.

I also believe those opting to serve in the US military should automatically be given US citizenship after a set period of service.
Of course they could have applied for citizenship at any time after they turned 18. They didn't want to. Still don't want to. They don't want to be citizens at all. They just want the benefits of citizenship.

This I the typical hatred and bigotry that exists among the alt-right. These children did nothing wrong and broke no laws. They are Americans now. To force them home could lead to culture shock. The US is facing a baby but that will impact this country in a major way and for the worse.

Also worth noting that the federal government cannot be forced to deport anyone. The program could be continued without a official program in place. Also given the fact that there are major issues such as a budget and the debt ceiling that are coming up. There may be a chance to continue the program.

This I the typical hatred and bigotry that exists among the alt-right. These children did nothing wrong and broke no laws. They are Americans now. To force them home could lead to culture shock. The US is facing a baby but that will impact this country in a major way and for the worse.

Also worth noting that the federal government cannot be forced to deport anyone. The program could be continued without a official program in place. Also given the fact that there are major issues such as a budget and the debt ceiling that are coming up. There may be a chance to continue the program.
I didn't get pass two sentences. Expecting that people adhere and respect our immigration law is neither hatred nor bigotry. I'm calling you out for even suggesting it. You're a fucking idiot.

It's time to kick those wetback bastards out of this country.

Deport the parents. If the kid was born here, give him or her a social security number and an American ID and tell him or her to come back when they're 18. At that time, if they desire, they can sponsor their parent's visa.

Those not born here....Well, life is hard, and our laws are to be obeyed. If you weren't born here but have lived here long enough to pass the age of 18 AND you haven't applied for citizenship, hasta luego, bitch.

Deport the parents. If the kid was born here, give him or her a social security number and an American ID and tell him or her to come back when they're 18. At that time, if they desire, they can sponsor their parent's visa.

Those not born here....Well, life is hard, and our laws are to be obeyed. If you weren't born here but have lived here long enough to pass the age of 18 AND you haven't applied for citizenship, hasta luego, bitch.

How would you like it if someone threw you out of the US and made you live in Bangladesh? BTW, you cannot deport US citizens without changing the Constitution.

These kids most often do not speak the language where they were born, have no knowledge of their culture, and are completely unable to support themselves. That is inhuman.

Also, I am not finding a way for illegals to apply for US citizenship. As long as they are illegals, I don't believe that is possible.

Forum List

Back