Exclusive: Biden himself leaked word of his son's dying wish

Well, maybe Beau Biden did say that. Ever thought of that?
But why did Joe Biden hide his identity? Why didn't he just run for president, period?

Maybe he isn't going to run for President. Who other than Biden would have known what his son said to him in private? Of course it came from Biden. Faux outrage.

The one thing about Biden is he is real, and you know what he's about. There's no artifice. And, I don't think there's any question Beau asked him to run. Don't know if those were his dying words though. Biden can elevate facts.

How long before it's 'Beau Biden died on purpose to advantage his father politically'?

Even if his son said it? Using it is disgusting.

You left out '...when a Democrat does it...'
I don't see Kasich getting it, so it's either a dem or someone who is pimp whoring the middle class out to the one percent, and the pimps' are getting their payoffs with what the 1% can get out of us.

Biden would be better than that. Not great, but we could do, and probably will do, worse.

Biden is certifiable. I think he's the ideal Democrat in 2016
========
I've always liked Biden but he is 100% anti-marijuana and has said he would use the Federal Government to shut down ALL marijuana including medical marijuana.

BYE BYE JOE ... hello Bernie. Go fuck yourself Ice Queen Hillary.

I should say that imo neither Trump nor Carson are professional pimps, but I don't think either can get the nomination.

What is the issue here? I would think his dying son asking him to run for President made a pretty big impression on him. Did his son make him pinky swear not to tell anyone? Just ridiculous. Hillary, in the same situation, would have video taped the conversation and posted it on Facebook for goodness sake.

What is the issue here? I would think his dying son asking him to run for President made a pretty big impression on him. Did his son make him pinky swear not to tell anyone? Just ridiculous. Hillary, in the same situation, would have video taped the conversation and posted it on Facebook for goodness sake.

She would have Twitterfaced it...

Democrats lie so often about how or why people die. Why I remember this woman running for president and....Oh that's a story for another day.

Then there is the part of when you die they FORCE you to vote democrat. Must be a rule in hell.

Biden is certifiable. I think he's the ideal Democrat in 2016
========
I've always liked Biden but he is 100% anti-marijuana and has said he would use the Federal Government to shut down ALL marijuana including medical marijuana.

BYE BYE JOE ... hello Bernie. Go fuck yourself Ice Queen Hillary.

the key to your vote for president depends on who is in favor of medial marijuana?
wow...

Forum List

Back