Exclusive: CIA's secret office has conducted UFO retrieval missions on at least NINE crash sites around the world

We now have credible government intelligence officials coming forward about extraterrestrial retrievals and doing so at great risk. We need full disclosure ASAP.

The Daily Mail is a tabloid rag. I could call the Daily Mail as an "anonymous source" and claim to be an extraterrestrial and they would publish whatever I say.

They are not known for their critical thinking or fact-checking prowess.

The Daily Mail is a tabloid rag. I could call the Daily Mail as an "anonymous source" and claim to be an extraterrestrial and they would publish whatever I say.

They are not known for their critical thinking or fact-checking prowess.
If you don't like the Daily Mail, try the many other sources on the internet saying exactly that UAPs exist and remains have been recovered. There are very credible pilots, astronauts, and intelligence officers who have made official statements supporting this claim.

To think we're the only ones in the universe is beyond stupidity. Ignorance at its best. Losers.
We're not intelligent. This is why when scientists search for intelligent life, they always look away from earth.

My Christian upbringing has taught me there's more life our there.
Life takes many forms. Bacteria, fungi, etc.

The odds of intelligent life close enough to us to make contact are beyond remote. Infinitesimal.

Who knew ET's were such bad drivers? NINE crashes?!?

How many visiting spacecraft from profoundly advanced civilizations are not only close enough to visit, but visit in such large numbers that NINE of these superior beings have crashed?

Come on, people!

The Daily Mail is a rag.

If you don't like the Daily Mail, try the many other sources on the internet saying exactly that UAPs exist and remains have been recovered. There are very credible pilots, astronauts, and intelligence officers who have made official statements supporting this claim.
There are no credible pilots, astronauts, or intelligence officers who have made official statements about alien crashes and alien remains.

Sorry about that!

We now have credible government intelligence officials coming forward about extraterrestrial retrievals and doing so at great risk. We need full disclosure ASAP.

My only question is if aliens from another star have the technology to come here, why would they let us steal and keep two of their complete, working craft?

Forum List

Back