CIA has conducted retrival on 9 UFO Crashes

I just watched the Chris Cuomo report on the 9 recovered UFOs. Multiple agencies have corroborated the involvement of CIA and Special Forces in UFO craft retrieval.

And yet cocksuckers Mike Turner(Ohio) and Mike Rogers(Alabama) want to kill UAP Disclosure Bill, why?
The Daily Mail is a tabloid rag. I could call the Daily Mail as an "anonymous source" and claim to be an extraterrestrial and they would publish whatever I say.

They are not known for their critical thinking or fact-checking prowess.

Who knew ET's were such bad drivers? NINE crashes?!?

How many visiting spacecraft from profoundly advanced civilizations are not only close enough to visit, but visit in such large numbers that NINE of these superior beings have crashed?

Come on, people!

The Daily Mail is a rag.

So these alien UFO's have traveled billions of miles, even light years, from other galaxy's and managed to avoid hitting astroids, meteorites, comets, etc.
But once they've arrived to planet Earth and started flying around. For some reason these alien's beings seem unable to control their space craft and crash on a regular basis.
Go figure...... :cuckoo:

Who knew ET's were such bad drivers? NINE crashes?!?

How many visiting spacecraft from profoundly advanced civilizations are not only close enough to visit, but visit in such large numbers that NINE of these superior beings have crashed?

Come on, people!

The Daily Mail is a rag.
The ones that crashed on Earth are robots sent by the Aliens. Biological robots we call The Greys.

The Daily Mail is a tabloid rag. I could call the Daily Mail as an "anonymous source" and claim to be an extraterrestrial and they would publish whatever I say.

They are not known for their critical thinking or fact-checking prowess.
Reasonable assessment but even idiots get things right occassionally .
I think you will find that UK Intel Services have modified their instructions in the last year to the media and you are now getting lots of "tasters" in front of some huge news which will be around the globe by April and even a lot faster .

Just glance at your daily browser news headlines and it sticks out a mile .

Reasonable assessment but even idiots get things right occassionally .
I think you will find that UK Intel Services have modified their instructions in the last year to the media and you are now getting lots of "tasters" in front of some huge news which will be around the globe by April and even a lot faster .

Just glance at your daily browser news headlines and it sticks out a mile .
I have no idea what you are talking about.

If you mean we are slowly being prepared for full disclosure about aliens, I've been hearing that same narrative for decades.

It's horseshit.

It is difficult to believe that an alien device would crash on earth. Unidentified objects that crash, therefore, are likely of earthly origins. It definitely remains to be seen, however, that such incidents are real.

1701691329534.png

yuppy, we're on it! ~S~

Has anyone gone to investigate the CIA Officers claims of a base at Mt Hayes Alaska

Forum List

Back