Exclusive: Fulton County D.A. Indictment Announcement Coming This Summer In Trump Probe.

99.999 percent chance the Stalin’s will fabricate an indictment

Atlanta is a city that belongs in 4th world Africa

Not a crime.

What was his threat?
He did it more than once, he worded it several different ways attempting to keep it vague. I 'm surprised you can't remember it, or do you simply chose not to remember it. And no, I ' m done playing these stupid games when you all know the obvious truth of the situation. Now you' ll come back with the so you don't have any proof excuse of an argument to attempt to vindicate your favorite criminal, at least it seems to work for you. It doesn't work on the majority of us anymore.

Not a crime.

What was his threat?
Just in case you're actually serious, the entire phone conversation is on Wikipedia listed under Trump- Raffensperger phone call. Please remember Raffensperger is a Republican. Imagine what he would have said to a Democrat.

He did it more than once, he worded it several different ways attempting to keep it vague. I 'm surprised you can't remember it, or do you simply chose not to remember it. And no, I ' m done playing these stupid games when you all know the obvious truth of the situation. Now you' ll come back with the so you don't have any proof excuse of an argument to attempt to vindicate your favorite criminal, at least it seems to work for you. It doesn't work on the majority of us anymore.
What was the threat?

Why not tell me what it is? Americans know why you don't...

What was the threat?

Why not tell me what it is? Americans know why you don't...
Yes, everybody knows, why don't you. Still playing these idiotic games. It was all recorded for prosperity, so no one would ever try to do that again.

Yes, everybody knows, why don't you. Still playing these idiotic games. It was all recorded for prosperity, so no one would ever try to do that again.
What words did he say that are a crime?

Just tell me, geeze...

7lvqr4.jpg

" All I need is 11,000 votes. All I'm asking is for you to find me 11,000 votes. "

He also threatened the election officials.
He never said he was asking that 11,000 votes be found. Jeez, the clip is right in this thread.

He never said he was asking that 11,000 votes be found. Jeez, the clip is right in this thread.
Someone on here said trump was just being " assertive " to which the following words are synonyms, forceful, bold, insistent, assaultive and pushy. Same as intimidate plus bullying, terrorize, threaten, oppress and push around. THREATEN, there's the word that makes all the difference in the world. So, even according to that trump supporter, trump did threaten a public official. And that is definitely a crime.

Someone on here said trump was just being " assertive " to which the following words are synonyms, forceful, bold, insistent, assaultive and pushy. Same as intimidate plus bullying, terrorize, threaten, oppress and push around. THREATEN, there's the word that makes all the difference in the world. So, even according to that trump supporter, trump did threaten a public official. And that is definitely a crime.
There was no threat. There is a tape. It is clear.

Forum List

Back