Expand the underclass with illegals….Make our billionaires even wealthier…then complain about income / wealth inequalities. Why do Dems do this?

It was Bezos and the Waltons that ran mom and pop businesses out of business.
Bezos and the Walton’s…both known Democrats
It is conservative owned businesses all over the country that hire the illegals.
Because you said so?
Or do you have some data to share?
5E6C403B-988D-42D4-9883-88AF2B9D3E9D.png

They recruit millions of illiterate illegals, they burn down the small businesses in their neighborhoods, they shut down the economy and run mom and pop shops out of business which funnels more cash to the business titans like Bezos and the Waltons then they spend their days bitching about how they hate the inequalities they create….How do they make sense out of such silly philosophies?
Dems don't give a shit about the underclass, that's the biggest lie they tell. Dems only care about power and lining their own pockets and if they need to import millions of illegals to cancel out the votes of Americans to RIG elections they will do it regardless of the damage to the underclass.

Actually, progressives built this country. The nation moves forward because of liberals and progressives.
If the country had to rely on "conservatives" building it...the country would be standing still.

Ok. So you started this thread and just blew it up.
Again DEMOCRATS..BAD!!!.
You could have just lead with this and let it stand. :)
Hahaha…you weirdos simply hijacked the word. A progressive used to be a person working to advance and improve the nation for the whole…You loons have new-age progressives working to improve the nation for abnormals, the .002 percentile while infuriating legit Americans.
Remember when a “progressive” said this….
CD0560EE-0011-4F5B-8461-D9AF83BBCED4.jpeg

They recruit millions of illiterate illegals, they burn down the small businesses in their neighborhoods, they shut down the economy and run mom and pop shops out of business which funnels more cash to the business titans like Bezos and the Waltons then they spend their days bitching about how they hate the inequalities they create….How do they make sense out of such silly philosophies?

During the trump administration, 2016 to 2020, there were over 12 million illegal immigrants living and working in America.
Under Trump more like 30 million-----now under biden, more like 65 million---I see the a-holes all the time and we see the crimes that they commit all the time now.

"They recruit millions of illiterate illegals"...literally the first sentence of your OP.
So you're going to blow up your own thread?? :)

Make our billionaires even wealthier…then complain about income / wealth inequalities​

Again...who..do..you..think..is the cause of these inequities??
The people who hire these "illegals".

Seriously, and answer me this question honestly.
Does conservatism have ANYTHING in the way of fresh policy ideas?...or is it just wedge issues?
Who causes the inequities--the government by paying and rewarding illegals for coming over illegally among other crimes. End ancho citizenship and welfare for them and their offspring and most would stop coming.

White Americans won’t do blue collar jobs. We need poor people. With poor people comes crime.
Virtually every blue collar work is chock full of white guys, concrete, framing, roofing, electrical, HVAC, you name it. Back in August a huge apartment complex just opened up across the street from me. Took 2 years from start to finish, literally hundreds of white construction workers. I saw 3-4 black guys. At the end of the project some Mexicans came in and did dry wall, painting and some flooring.

I have a security team working at a Pharma mfg site, huge site, and contractors have been running a huge pipeline through the site (some sort of energy easement). When I go over there it is like 30 trucks of nothing but white contractors.

Because you said so?
How do you suppose all white America ever made it without black or brown slaves doing the shit work?

Why do you suppose all white, extremely poor Appalachia is so law abiding?
That's what I'm hearing. Especially from USMB Republicans. They're always saying the youth today is worthless and won't work. Are they wrong?

I agree, they are wrong. You just have to pay them more.

Oh, and they are lazy. These are personal stories but we all have them. Of the kid who graduated college, never worked a day in his life, can't find work and is living in mom and dad's basement. A degree with zero work experience. Not good.

And this is what corporate America is saying. People aren't applying for jobs at McD and Tim Horton's. Are all the white American born kids working? Are we at zero unemployment? So why aren't they applying for these jobs?

If they already have jobs, MAGA baby!

Bullshit.
Really?

I hear for every 1 person looking for a job there are 1.5 jobs available.

The numbers are even more notable for young workers: in September,nearly a quarter of workers ages 20 to 34 were not considered part of the U.S. workforce—some 14 million Americans, according to the Bureau of Labor Statistics, who were neither working nor looking for work.

Virtually every blue collar work is chock full of white guys, concrete, framing, roofing, electrical, HVAC, you name it. Back in August a huge apartment complex just opened up across the street from me. Took 2 years from start to finish, literally hundreds of white construction workers. I saw 3-4 black guys. At the end of the project some Mexicans came in and did dry wall, painting and some flooring.

I have a security team working at a Pharma mfg site, huge site, and contractors have been running a huge pipeline through the site (some sort of energy easement). When I go over there it is like 30 trucks of nothing but white contractors.
Thanks for proving how racist corporate America is. Sounds like that company needs a diversity program and AA.

Forum List

Back