Expect "moral outrage" by Trump acolytes over a 3rd-rate comedian?

I have no doubt, that Trump cultists will foolishly be outraged over the bad (and not at all funny) behavior of a 3rd rate comedian at last Saturday's dinner.

Never mind that this so-called comedian did basically echo the same childish and derogatory "sense of humor" often expressed by our POTUS both verbally and through his tweets.

There are much more crucial issues to be discussed, and the poor behavior of a classless comedian is not worth the time.........unless one is wanting to obfuscate the current messes and possible ethical scandals surrounding this corrupt administration.
I could careless, but that sicko joking about abortion. Proves the hate liberals have.

I have no doubt, that Trump cultists will foolishly be outraged over the bad (and not at all funny) behavior of a 3rd rate comedian at last Saturday's dinner.

Never mind that this so-called comedian did basically echo the same childish and derogatory "sense of humor" often expressed by our POTUS both verbally and through his tweets.

There are much more crucial issues to be discussed, and the poor behavior of a classless comedian is not worth the time.........unless one is wanting to obfuscate the current messes and possible ethical scandals surrounding this corrupt administration.
Rodeo Clown Fired for Obama Mask - BBC

Did the President ever speak about that clown?

Since you said "president" you obviously are not talking about the current one.

No, president Obama never talked about the unjustifiably fired rodeo clown.

If he ever had had any decency he should have.

Since the incident happened in 2013, of Course it was President Obama. Furthermore the Clown was barred by some association in Missouri, but got plenty of job offers in Texas and all over the South. Perhaps President Obama should have spoken out about protecting the 1st amendment rights of even a lowly clown. One thing for sure is that is that didn't bother him enough to use the power of the Presidency to ridicule the clown or use the opportunity to vilify and denounce the opposition.

I expressed my doubts because I never heard any of your ilk ever refer to the current commander-in-chief as "President".

Not too sure about my "ilk", (they simply refuse to take orders from me, so how are they mine?). However I try to refer to President Donald "I grab'um by the pussy cause I'm a star" Trump as President. But sometime I don't. He is you know, our president, even if it was the KKK and Racist White Nationals who put him over the top. The country will correct that mistake shortly.

Yet, you start a thread about a meaningless classless comedian that isn't worth the time. LOL!!!!

Priceless!

The reason I started this thread was because they were FIVE threads by right wingers (your friends?) who were "outraged" that the so-called "funny lady" was not taken out to the back and shot, for basically doing what Trump does every fucking day. ..........(one also has to wonder what the hell drew you to this "trivial' thread in the first place.....lol)

You poor little bitch, maybe you shouldn't let other people have that such control over you and your sensitive feelings. You are the nut that started the thread, you are the one claiming it is trivial, you are the one that is crying like a baby over others. What drew me to this thread, it was one of the top four or five posts on the board this morning.

Forum List

Back