expect Rams to be back in LA next year.

9/11 believes the Giants play in NY just because the NFL puts it on a helmet

He is also dumb enough to believe the Rams are in LA because the NFL tells him so

new-york-giants-helmet.jpg

The NFL tells 9-11 that Dallas is in the east......He believes whatever the NFL tells him

TX_26338.gif

Of the 8 home games the Lambs will play, how many do you think will be blacked out?

I remember the Raypers and the Lambs started blacking out halfway through the season. So you had to endure something like Cleveland @ Tampa Bay.

Of the 8 home games the Lambs will play, how many do you think will be blacked out?

I remember the Raypers and the Lambs started blacking out halfway through the season. So you had to endure something like Cleveland @ Tampa Bay.

that wont a be a problem anymore now since the NFL has lifted the blackout rule.

However there wont be very many empty seats there as this link proves.lol
I cant get it to come up now but the one i was looking for showed they had over 55,000 people put down deposits to be season ticket holders and that was just in 5 days time.you really think they wont fill an 80,000 seat stadium?:biggrin:

The Rams might have had blackouts there HOWEVER they did draw very well enough to have many monday night football games during the 70's and 80's when they were always good.

The raiders though was an entire different case.dan dierdorf remarked not too long ago that as a broadcaster of monday night football games when he was there from 83 to 91,that the whole time when he was there,the raiders never once were on monday night football for home games in LA,that their games in LA were always on the road.:biggrin:

the rams drew very well for monday night games,the raiders did not however.

matter of fact many oakland fans who still traveled to LA to cheer them on when they moved,the one difference they noticed in games there in LA and in oakland is that they never had any problems getting tickets to raider games in LA.Oakland they were always sold out all the time.:biggrin:

LA is rams country,its just not raiders country.that again is WHY the raiders never had any home games there while in LA cause they drew so badly.:biggrin:

and oh it was the LAMBS that played in st louis the last 21 years,NOW its the RAMS.:biggrin:

these two videos here show the proof is in the pudding that LA has passion for the Rams.I dont see an empty seat in the house in either of these videos do you? lol

Last edited:
  • Thanks
Reactions: Kat

that wont a be a problem anymore now since the NFL has lifted the blackout rule.

However there wont be very many empty seats there as this link proves.lol
I cant get it to come up now but the one i was looking for showed they had over 55,000 people put down deposits to be season ticket holders and that was just in 5 days time.you really think they wont fill an 80,000 seat stadium?:biggrin:

The Rams might have had blackouts there HOWEVER they did draw very well enough to have many monday night football games during the 70's and 80's when they were always good.

The raiders though was an entire different case.dan dierdorf remarked not too long ago that as a broadcaster of monday night football games when he was there from 83 to 91,that the whole time when he was there,the raiders never once were on monday night football for home games in LA,that their games in LA were always on the road.:biggrin:

the rams drew very well for monday night games,the raiders did not however.

matter of fact many oakland fans who still traveled to LA to cheer them on when they moved,the one difference they noticed in games there in LA and in oakland is that they never had any problems getting tickets to raider games in LA.Oakland they were always sold out all the time.:biggrin:

LA is rams country,its just not raiders country.that again is WHY the raiders never had any home games there while in LA cause they drew so badly.:biggrin:

and oh it was the LAMBS that played in st louis the last 21 years,NOW its the RAMS.:biggrin:

these two videos here show the proof is in the pudding that LA has passion for the Rams.I dont see an empty seat in the house in either of these videos do you? lol

as you can see in the first video as i said,Rams games in LA they always packed them which is why THEY were always on monday night games during the 70's and 80's where the Raiders games were always on the road because they drew so badly.:biggrin:

you get to hear this oakland fan in this video talk all about it how the one difference in games in LA and in oakland,is in LA,he had no problems getting good tickets and as you see in this video,unlike ram games,raider games in LA,the place was half empty where you look at the game in OAKLAND,there is not one empty seat just as there are no empty seats at those ram games.:biggrin:

Last edited:
The NFL has reached an agreement with the city of St Louis where the Rams will continue to play in St Louis but they will be known as the Los Angeles Rams

Kind of like the deal they reached with the Giants and Jets

St Louis Rams fans have agreed to wear gear to the game that says "LA Rams"

Forum List

Back