Explain to me how in person voter fraud works, please.

Science*Good

Nov 2, 2014
Fist, I assume the reason you are so afraid of it is you envision all these EXTRA votes by someone, not sure who, but would there be ANY extra votes?

Dont think so, but you explain to me how this works (forget that to do this I am risking committing a felony and going to prison, but ok)

Explain to me how I can vote more than once, in person...all voter ID laws are designed to deal with IN PERSON voter fraud

So explain to me

a. how do I do it, vote twice

b. how does it result in MORE votes cast?

You are asking for a slice of reality on this issue? Reality has nothing to do with the menace of voter fraud. Any serious student of democracy knows that the only way to steal an election is to be the one who counts the votes.

You are asking for a slice of reality on this issue? Reality has nothing to do with the menace of voter fraud. Any serious student of democracy knows that the only way to steal an election is to be the one who counts the votes.
They are working on that too, but in person voter fraud is the reason for all these unconstitutional voter id laws disenfranchising millions of voters, millions in 2016 for sure.

So please let me focus them on HOW to do it...I am waiting for anybody to explain it to me.

Fist, I assume the reason you are so afraid of it is you envision all these EXTRA votes by someone, not sure who, but would there be ANY extra votes?

Dont think so, but you explain to me how this works (forget that to do this I am risking committing a felony and going to prison, but ok)

Explain to me how I can vote more than once, in person...all voter ID laws are designed to deal with IN PERSON voter fraud

So explain to me

First, ya join up with a cult of political evil.

Second, ya take the list that they have of people who are dead, or who moved out of state, or in the hospital or who have a long history of not voting and ya spend the day going around to the various precincts and represent yourself as those people.

Third: VOTE

Fourth: Repeat.

Hope that helps.

They are working on that too, but in person voter fraud is the reason for all these unconstitutional voter id laws disenfranchising millions of voters, millions in 2016 for sure.

So please let me focus them on HOW to do it...I am waiting for anybody to explain it to me.
Millions???

Total bullshit.

So explain to me

Second, ya take the list that they have of people who are dead, or who moved out of state, or in the hospital or who have a long history of not voting and ya spend the day going around to the various precincts and represent yourself as those people.

Hope that helps.
List of dead voters? Where do I get that?

How do I know where they vote?

Where in the world do I even start to find this list?

Wait, you are pulling my leg fella, I wont be able to find this list because it doesnt even exist, does it.

Anybody wanna try and answer my question? Is it obvious now why nobody will? Is there an honest one in the bunch here?

Millions???

Total bullshit.
There arent millions of americans who dont have the exact right kind of ID for the rightwing state they live in?

we know there are 500,000 in Texas alone

So explain to me

Hope that helps.
"Vote early, vote often" is a Dem mantra.

So explain to me

Hope that helps.
"Vote early, vote often" is a Dem mantra.
But how, do you know where this list is the other person is talking about?

So explain to me

Hope that helps.

You are really ignorant of the process.

Voter rolls are open to inspection, you can tell who voted, where they voted, and how often they vote.

Without photo id, it is easy to search the list, register as some retard that never leaves the house or dwells in reality, and vote for him, as he will never know.

Repeat as needed.

since its only happened 10 times since 2000 its hard to explain ... RW's can prolly make up some stuff (imagine) to explain it ... stay tuned

Here's how you do it in a state that does not require voter I.D. You go to poling place A and sign in as John Smith; then you go to polling place B and sign in as John Doe. (If your friends work at polling place A, you can sign in for all the voters who don't show up.) See how that works?

Now let me ask YOU a question: Why are "millions of voters" unable to obtain any form of identification? Do they drive? Do they have Social Security cards? Do they have health insurance? I am waiting...

So explain to me

Hope that helps.

Wait, you are pulling my leg fella, I wont be able to find this list because it doesnt even exist, does it.

Anybody wanna try and answer my question? Is it obvious now why nobody will? Is there an honest one in the bunch here?

I dunno... if I were tasked with getting one, I'd start with the list of people who have died recently. Deaths are a recorded somewhere in the public record.

It probably helps if your cult is represented throughout your local government. But otherwise it can't be hard to find by anyone that wants to know bad enough.

Same with all of the other categories.

Here's how you do it in a state that does not require voter I.D. You go to poling place A and sign in as John Smith; then you go to polling place B and sign in as John Doe. (If your friends work at polling place A, you can sign in for all the voters who don't show up.) See how that works?

Now let me ask YOU a question: Why are "millions of voters" unable to obtain any form of identification? Do they drive? Do they have Social Security cards? Do they have health insurance? I am waiting...
What in the HELL? You cant vote unless you are REGISTERED...

Now start again, please.

So explain to me

Hope that helps.

I dunno... if I were tasked with getting one, I'd start with the list of people who have died recently. Deaths are a recorded somewhere in the public record.

It probably helps if your cult is represented throughout your local government. But otherwise it can't be hard to find by anyone that wants to know bad enough.

Just admit that you know there is no such thing and you support it because you know many urban minorities dont have the right id...and many students.

JUST ADMIT IT

Veterans died so you guys could disenfranchise 5% or more of the American people, this is why we fought those wars??????

So explain to me

Hope that helps.

Just admit that you know there is no such thing and you support it because you know many urban minorities dont have the right id...and many students.

JUST ADMIT IT

Veterans died so you guys could disenfranchise 5% or more of the American people, this is why we fought those wars??????

now you're learning ... carry on.

So explain to me

Hope that helps.

JUST ADMIT IT

now you're learning ... carry on.
I figured this would do it, not a single response here other than silliness.

There is no voter fraud and while you and I can know that, you and I can partially joke about it, it is no joking matter.

It is very serious, and some of us take it very serious.

So explain to me

Here's the instruction manual your Democratic friends are keeping from you. I suppose you're not yet trusted enough to be included in the inner circle of election fixers:

• In 1970, the witness voted at least 10 times, at 10 different polling places, using bogus registration cards. He was part of a crew of five persons, each of whom was paid $40 for the day's activities.
  • In the 1972 Democratic primary election, he received a promotion to crew chief, running a crew of five members.
  • By 1974, his crew had grown to eight members, each of whom voted in excess of 20 times, and there were approximately 20 other crews operating during that election.
  • In 1976, the grand jury witness led a crew of five people who cast at least 100 fraudulent votes.
  • Moreover, the same witness had been present at a meeting prior to election day that was "attended by twenty crew chiefs."[21] If the other crews averaged as many fraudulent votes, then there would have been at least 2,000 phony votes cast in that election without detection by precinct poll workers or election officials.
  • By 1982, the witness "was to have provided twenty-five workers to vote in a Congressional primary election again using bogus voter registration cards."

Nothing from heritage has a drop of credibility, not one drop...and you would be a refreshing rightwinger if you would admit why you want the unconstitutional voter id laws.

Forum List

Back