Exposed: Insane AGWCult Pathological Lies About Everest

Did you actually have to post this three times before you figured out how to correctly and honestly quote the title of the article you were linking to?

Climate Change Could Make Everest Unclimbable

does not have same meaning as

Could Climate Change Make Everest Unclimbable

The latter is the actual title of the article to which you refer, yet in two chances out of three, you used the former.

And yet still not one link to the be all end all for the AGW cult. That one link that has the datasets with source code that proves their religious beliefs.

And yet still not one link to the be all end all for the AGW cult. That one link that has the datasets with source code that proves their religious beliefs.

Are you so stupid as to think ANYONE here has not seen that you have been given PRECISELY these items on multiple occasions?

I think you are.

Are you so stupid as to think ANYONE here has not seen that you have been given PRECISELY these items on multiple occasions?

I think you are.

Well this proves the AGW cult will lie every chance they get..

No you haven't all you have done is quote religious scripture and not posted that one link to the datasets with source that proves CO2 drives climate. That is the whole basis of the AGW religion.

Since I know who does posse the datasets and source code and will not release it, I know you are a liar...

I think you are.

I really and truly think you are.

Forum List

Back