🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

F*ck the Phillipines and its president.......

This has deteriorated into some racist crap by racist whites and blacks. The topic is the Philippine president and Obama.

How does a rice eating, bean smelling dip shit president of the Phillipines, who gets money from damn near every country on the planet, carry the Trump gene as a means of pride? We don't give these mf's much, but damnit, what little we do give, I want a refund.

Be a douche bag, be a fuck head, be anything you like, but don't be expecting my hard earned money to go to some fucked 3rd world country that dis my president and treat mf's like shit.

The President Of The Philippines Can’t Stop Calling People Sons Of Whores
Obama isn’t the only political leader Rodrigo Duterte has insulted.

57cedbaf170000f92dc77d95.jpeg

I'm sick of all these little brown bean bags talking shit and taking money from they don't need or deserve.

Wow, you're one racist piece of shit.

How does a rice eating, bean smelling dip shit president of the Phillipines, who gets money from damn near every country on the planet, carry the Trump gene as a means of pride? We don't give these mf's much, but damnit, what little we do give, I want a refund.

Be a douche bag, be a fuck head, be anything you like, but don't be expecting my hard earned money to go to some fucked 3rd world country that dis my president and treat mf's like shit.

I'm sick of all these little brown bean bags talking shit and taking money from they don't need or deserve.

Oh the irony
Big difference bitch, for every nigga that takes a fuckin dollar from me, I ain't got no problem with it....ya see thats why I pay taxes.

Well I do have a problem with it..black nigga or white nigga.
They want free shit and are able bodied they need to pick up trash on the side of the highway if they want to eat.

How does a rice eating, bean smelling dip shit president of the Phillipines, who gets money from damn near every country on the planet, carry the Trump gene as a means of pride?

Nothing wrong with eating rice.....

Wow.. look at the racist liberal spew
"I'm sick of all these little brown bean bags talking shit and taking money from they don't need or deserve." So you lefties refer to Hispanics as "Taco Bowls" and the Filipinos as, "Brown bean bags."

How about this Coyote? Racist much?

The president went on a presidential disrespect tour last week.

Four countries either insulted him or the US, and instead of standing up for the office of the presidency and his country the US, he went whimpering home like the spineless coward that he is.

Pathetic useless piece of shit we have for president.
The only Shit I can see from here are the Losers in America with Red Necks,who are too bloody IDLE but WHINGE constantly.....Viva President Obama

At least he's taken a serious stance on drug dealers.....kill 'em. It's more effective than rotating them in and out of prison.
Now, if he would take the same stance with the Muslims in the southern Philippines, he'd really be on to something.
Export him to America,and let NO ONE Leave,you'll be Sorry

He was drunk or high. He also looks like he's had a stroke.
Whatever medical afflictions he has doesn't keep him from telling the God's truth. But he was kind enough not to say 'son of a crack whore.' That would have been embarrassing.
You see Hoss,if I became the DICTATOR OF THE USA......I would have to DEPORT YOU and the rest of the Right, I mean White"Feather"Conservative WHORES to ??????? some Shit Hole,None of you have any RESPECT for the Office of President,I feel a little SORRY for you all......and really noticeable lately.........the way....YOU LOVE TO SUCK OFF PRICKS LIKE THIS NOBODY AND VLAD PUTIN

BUT(T) KEEP SUCKING GUYS and keep WHINNING TOO........pathetic such as you all are.

Whatever medical afflictions he has doesn't keep him from telling the God's truth. But he was kind enough not to say 'son of a crack whore.' That would have been embarrassing.
You see Hoss,if I became the DICTATOR OF THE USA......I would have to DEPORT YOU and the rest of the Right, I mean White"Feather"Conservative WHORES to ??????? some Shit Hole,None of you have any RESPECT for the Office of President,I feel a little SORRY for you all......and really noticeable lately.........the way....YOU LOVE TO SUCK OFF PRICKS LIKE THIS NOBODY AND VLAD PUTIN

BUT(T) KEEP SUCKING GUYS and keep WHINNING TOO........pathetic such as you all are.
The office of the president deserves respect. Right now that office is vacant. We have an algea bloom in the white house pretending to be president.

Hey barry, you can stop playing whose your daddy now. We found him.

Equatorial Guinea president 'eats political opponents to boost sexual prowess'

The office of the president deserves respect. Right now that office is vacant. We have an algea bloom in the white house pretending to be president.

Hey barry, you can stop playing whose your daddy now. We found him.

Equatorial Guinea president 'eats political opponents to boost sexual prowess'
Tipsy I heard that the E.Guinea President was on the New Male Contraceptive Pill,but he put it in the heel of his shoe......and it made him Limp.

Forum List

Back