Facebook admits it blocked Republican candidate's pro second amendment ad

Yup and fb stock is crashing because of it.

Youtube does the same thing.

Cool and more people will lose their jobs. Seems that the age of destruction coincided with Trumpism.
Nope its just that Zuckerberg is piece of shit. He got caught and people are turning on him, as they should. Facebooks issues have nothing to do with Trump. I am no fan of Trump. The loons here that try and tie all things to him are ridiculous.

You're suggesting Trump's behavior hasn't had a negative impact on America's values and moral imperatives? I don't believe anyone paying attention can't or won't understand this.

Facebook admits it blocked Florida State Rep. Matt Caldwell’s (R-79) pro-Second Amendment ad.
On Tuesday the Tampa Bay Times reported that Caldwell’s ad had been blocked on Facebook, which included blocking news that the NRA had endorsed Caldwell for Florida Commissioner of Agriculture.

Facebook Admits It Blocked Republican Candidate’s Pro-Second Amendment Ad

LMFAO we told you leftist infowars hating pos scum they were gonna come after you too, we told you trying to hold down " ALL MEDIA" like it or not doesn't give them the right to have HITLER sytle banning of news.

You see leftist skanks Fairness and rights of free speech is coming after you tucns too and next .....

OH WE CANT WAIT to watch you weak pos fks tank.

GET READY PEOPLE KELLY WILL BE THROWN OUT TOO BY THE WAY........ the military whats his . name.

Their will be stronger attacks infowars . BECAUSE WE ARE WINNING..

Have I recently reminded you that the vast majority of USMB members perceive you as a lunatic? If you've forgotten their assessment, take this as a reminder.

Oh, and BTW, Facebook is a private provider and thus able to refuse service to anyone, and I suppose that any reference to the 2nd A. can be easily construed to its complicity to the mass murders of children while attending school. Thus anyone who supports the 'shall not infringe" phrase of the 2nd A. is morally complicit to those murders.

^
rubber-stamp-complete-and-utter-bullshit-BY8467.jpg

Thanks for sharing. I can almost hear mindwars howling to the moon in support of your most comprehensive and thoughtful post.

You're suggesting Trump's behavior hasn't had a negative impact on America's values and moral imperatives? I don't believe anyone paying attention can't or won't understand this.

You think he's the only one? The election of Trump was a direct backlash to the far left turn the Democratic Party had been taking under Obama. Everyday average Americans, including millions of traditional blue collar Democrats, pushed back against the politically correct, social justice warrior, progressive nonsense that began permeating like a cancer throughout the country. It's people like you that made Trump's election possible and you still don't get it.

You guys are the ones out there setting shit on fire and assaulting teenagers for wearing hats. Trump didn't make anybody do those things. The political left, being the impetulant little infants you are, have chosen to respond in this manner.

You think he's the only one? The election of Trump was a direct backlash to the far left turn the Democratic Party had been taking under Obama. Everyday average Americans, including millions of traditional blue collar Democrats, pushed back against the politically correct, social justice warrior, progressive nonsense that began permeating like a cancer throughout the country. It's people like you that made Trump's election possible and you still don't get it.

You guys are the ones out there setting shit on fire and assaulting teenagers for wearing hats. Trump didn't make anybody do those things. The political left, being the impetulant little infants you are, have chosen to respond in this manner.

Calm down, and explain what far left issues drive your anger? It seems to be, if one is to consider the Preamble to our Constitution as a vision statement, and a mission statement for future leaders, that Obama was more in tune with this vision than any single thing Trump has done.

Consider each point with the Preamble, and apply them to the policies and behavior of both Obama and Trump:

• a more perfect union (who was most divisive?)
  • establish justice (Trump is obstructing it)
  • Domestic Tranquility (Obama win this one)
  • Provide for the common defense (Obama again wins, if we include health care, and Trump's bellicose rhetoric & Brinkmanship)
  • Promote the general welfare (yep Obama wins here too)
  • Liberty for all (another win for Obama)

Cool and more people will lose their jobs. Seems that the age of destruction coincided with Trumpism.
Nope its just that Zuckerberg is piece of shit. He got caught and people are turning on him, as they should. Facebooks issues have nothing to do with Trump. I am no fan of Trump. The loons here that try and tie all things to him are ridiculous.

See, prosperity isn't *negative*. Embracing God isn't *negative*. Putting America before our enemies isn't *negative*.

Of course you can't understand it, because you're a mentally ill, anti-American, marxist piece of shit.

Of course I reported your last paragraph as a rule violation: vulgar, dishonest and inappropriate.

I suppose I was wrong, Trumpanzees like you pay attention, and yet cannot understand reality. Pitiful.

I’m saying it has nothing to do with Facebook losing stack value. It has nothing to do with this thread

Facebook admits it blocked Florida State Rep. Matt Caldwell’s (R-79) pro-Second Amendment ad.
On Tuesday the Tampa Bay Times reported that Caldwell’s ad had been blocked on Facebook, which included blocking news that the NRA had endorsed Caldwell for Florida Commissioner of Agriculture.

LMFAO we told you leftist infowars hating pos scum they were gonna come after you too, we told you trying to hold down " ALL MEDIA" like it or not doesn't give them the right to have HITLER sytle banning of news.

You see leftist skanks Fairness and rights of free speech is coming after you tucns too and next .....

GET READY PEOPLE KELLY WILL BE THROWN OUT TOO BY THE WAY........ the military whats his . name.

Progressives are pussies...

See, prosperity isn't *negative*. Embracing God isn't *negative*. Putting America before our enemies isn't *negative*.

Of course you can't understand it, because you're a mentally ill, anti-American, marxist piece of shit.

Of course I reported your last paragraph as a rule violation: vulgar, dishonest and inappropriate.

I suppose I was wrong, Trumpanzees like you pay attention, and yet cannot understand reality. Pitiful.

Calm down, and explain what far left issues drive your anger? It seems to be, if one is to consider the Preamble to our Constitution as a vision statement, and a mission statement for future leaders, that Obama was more in tune with this vision than any single thing Trump has done.

Consider each point with the Preamble, and apply them to the policies and behavior of both Obama and Trump:

• a more perfect union (who was most divisive?)
  • establish justice (Trump is obstructing it)
  • Domestic Tranquility (Obama win this one)
  • Provide for the common defense (Obama again wins, if we include health care, and Trump's bellicose rhetoric & Brinkmanship)
  • Promote the general welfare (yep Obama wins here too)
  • Liberty for all (another win for Obama)

Hahaha

Ok you are just straight up spewing nonsense. Adios (again).

mustoe_asshat.jpg

big baby

Without The Facebook ads, will Trump be able to win ANY states in 2020?

SURE Zuckenberg will work hard on kissing ass lol

Haa they just posted this one

View attachment 207084

Rep. Matt Gaetz on Twitter

View attachment 207086

Donald Trump Jr. on Twitter

The enemies of America approve every bit of that...
They like to tell people (especially children) that it's *patriotic* to attack freedom of speech, to attack the Constitution, to violently accost those you don't approve of, and to lie your ass off if it promotes your marxist ideology.

mustoe_asshat.jpg

big baby

Truth sounds like hate to those who hate the truth....

Wry is just doing his bit to marginalize and remove reality from the internet.

Without The Facebook ads, will Trump be able to win ANY states in 2020?

SURE Zuckenberg will work hard on kissing ass lol

Haa they just posted this one

View attachment 207084

Rep. Matt Gaetz on Twitter

View attachment 207086

Donald Trump Jr. on Twitter

The enemies of America approve every bit of that...
They like to tell people (especially children) that it's *patriotic* to attack freedom of speech, to attack the Constitution, to violently accost those you don't approve of, and to lie your ass off if it promotes your marxist ideology.

They do and it is so funny how they can not see how stupid they make themselves look. It's incredibly amazing how stuff is right in front of them. Uuugh it's the same old broken record.

Have I recently reminded you that the vast majority of USMB members perceive you as a lunatic? If you've forgotten their assessment, take this as a reminder.

Oh, and BTW, Facebook is a private provider and thus able to refuse service to anyone, and I suppose that any reference to the 2nd A. can be easily construed to its complicity to the mass murders of children while attending school. Thus anyone who supports the 'shall not infringe" phrase of the 2nd A. is morally complicit to those murders.
They admitted they made a mistake, and after he complained, they reviewed it and put it up. It was harmless. Typical MindWars twisting of a story.

No a typical asshole telling yourselves whatever you want to believe and then being dumb enough to think it's the truth because omfg SNOPES told you so, CNN TOLD YOU SO your a fkn idiot and thats just the way soros network wants.

Weak ass victims of stupidity as they laugh at how fking pathetic you all are for . as you believe the very bs they publish intentionally to keep you idiot the IDIOTS OMFG ur fkn dumb as hell.

They admitted they made a mistake, and after he complained, they reviewed it and put it up. It was harmless. Typical MindWars twisting of a story.

why you are a total stupid ass IDIOT just like every other Trump hating moron

Daily Journal: PT 1 Inoculation to Indoctrination: The Supremacy Clause
Today we begin a “Back To School” series called the Inoculation to Indoctrination. In Part 1 we will teach the true meaning of the Supremacy Clause in the Constitution, correcting the errors taught in modern textbooks & classrooms

Daily Journal: PT 1 Inoculation to Indoctrination: The Supremacy Clause - KrisAnne Hall

Forum List

Back