Facebook is down...what new fun are they going to sneakily inflict upon us now, I wonder...

Facebook owes me reparations. They are slowing down my quest for a new used portable dishwasher.

I think this shutdown is not only a felony..I think it's a hate crime.

But seriously you asswipes, do what you have to do...preventing my access to facebook marketplace is a felony, I think....

Facebook down: Users report issues loading Facebook, Instagram

Matter not because USMB is up and that is all that matter!!!
Facebook is so much better than usmb. USMB is a dinosaur and probably exists for the purpose of either creating lists or providing a networking vehicle for criminals.

What is your kredit kard numerals again?

Hey, I have more fun here than the Farsebook...

But seriously you asswipes, do what you have to do...preventing my access to facebook marketplace is a felony, I think....

Facebook is so much better than usmb. USMB is a dinosaur and probably exists for the purpose of either creating lists or providing a networking vehicle for criminals.

then you aren't doing it right.

Been told that all my life...

Anyway Facebook is just boring to me.

That's because you aren't doing it right.

The groups are what are fun. And the marketplace.

I don't do groups.

Also the moderation team here might post a missing person report if I finally leave here...

Then again maybe not...

Never missed it since it was over 60 and sunny and I could play WOT.

I don't do groups.

Also the moderation team here might post a missing person report if I finally leave here...

Then again maybe not...
usmb is a group.
Though not as large a group as some would like to believe. You can safely estimate that in reality, we have about a half dozen regular leftists...the rest are socks.

I don't do groups.

Then again maybe not...
usmb is a group.
Though not as large a group as some would like to believe. You can safely estimate that in reality, we have about a half dozen regular leftists...the rest are socks.

Kosher, I an too lazy to sock or be a sock...

I pray every single day that his days, and the days of all Big tech Pygmies are numbered....they have to go.

This can not continue, it's enough.

Tuc3jrV.jpg

Probably they are installing new algorithms to suppress even more conservative voices.
I'm pretty sure they are. I think they're also fucking with certain groups and sites, and the people who post on them.

It's all about interfering with the flow of information that puts the lie to the leftist narrative.

Forum List

Back