Facebook jew, wants some white conservative love......give it to him!!

tigerred59

Gold Member
Mar 17, 2015
Facebook Donates Some $100,000 To CPAC, Reminding Users Again That It’s Not Liberal
Facebook and the Conservative Political Action Conference are in a relationship.

It’s complicated.

A Facebook spokesperson confirmed to HuffPost Wednesday that it is helping to underwrite the prominent conservative gathering next week in Washington.
Facebook sought to appease conservative groups after accusations last spring that it was suppressing news favorable to the right in its “trending” topics. Though an internal investigation found no evidence of bias, the company fired all the trending editors.

Since then, Facebook has struggled to address the spread of deliberate falsehoods on its site, with CEO Mark Zuckerberg dismissing as “pretty crazy” the idea that fake news circulated on the site could have influenced the November election in favor of Republicans.
Please Mr. white man, show this jew some love!!

• Banned
Don't stress, it'll be taken down....LOLOLOLOLO show some jew love, paleezzee

• Banned
show this jew some love!!

Wow ... just, wow.
I for one am sick and tired of everybody fearing white people and Trump. You do not own this country and I'm sick of everybody trying to make the white man happy, while the rest of us just sit on the side lines and wait. Meanwhile, wages are still eff'd up, our streets and bridges are falling apart, violence continues, the world, this country is waiting to exhale and we can't spend eternity waiting on the white man to get happy again. Its never gonna happen, cause minorities are here to stay!!

Wow ... just, wow.
I for one am sick and tired of everybody fearing white people and Trump. You do not own this country and I'm sick of everybody trying to make the white man happy, while the rest of us just sit on the side lines and wait. Meanwhile, wages are still eff'd up, our streets and bridges are falling apart, violence continues, the world, this country is waiting to exhale and we can't spend eternity waiting on the white man to get happy again. Its never gonna happen, cause minorities are here to stay!!
You are your own worst enemy. You totally fail at getting any sort of message out besides being a bigot, probably even an anti-semite and a racist. No one will listen or read your shit.

Wow ... just, wow.

Use this coupon ... quickly.

zoloft-rx-coupon.png

I for one am sick and tired of everybody fearing white people and Trump. You do not own this country and I'm sick of everybody trying to make the white man happy, while the rest of us just sit on the side lines and wait.
You and your people live off the White Man

Wow ... just, wow.

So your saying that THE white man is never going to be happy because minorities are here to stay? I don't think you have any idea of why or how people find happiness in life. Very little of that is based on color which could be the reason you are so unhappy. Bridges , roads, violence, all that didnt fall apart since Trump became elected, and if your tired of the fear you should just turn off Anderson Cooper and it will all go away. Just feel free to join the rest of us.

Wow ... just, wow.
The reason your infrastructure and wages are fucked up is because of corrupt white men, yes.

But Trump and Bannon want to clean all that up. Why on earth can't you see that?

That's not a rhetorical question, I want an answer please.

Wow ... just, wow.

So your saying that THE white man is never going to be happy because minorities are here to stay? I don't think you have any idea of why or how people find happiness in life. Very little of that is based on color which could be the reason you are so unhappy. Bridges , roads, violence, all that didnt fall apart since Trump became elected, and if your tired of the fear you should just turn off Anderson Cooper and it will all go away. Just feel free to join the rest of us.

What about what comes out this maniacs mouth, don't you people hear???? Transgenders, gays, muslims, women, latino's, jews, youname it, this man is against it...the only people he hasn't fucked with is whites and asians....damit, I listen to Trump, fuck the news.

Wow ... just, wow.
The reason your infrastructure and wages are fucked up is because of corrupt white men, yes.

But Trump and Bannon want to clean all that up. Why on earth can't you see that?

By nominating a labor secretary, who has since resigned who has had more labor lawsuits than Trump? Again, his actions and his words and his pipe dreams for you nuts....all are conflicting each other.

I for one am sick and tired of everybody fearing white people and Trump. You do not own this country and I'm sick of everybody trying to make the white man happy, while the rest of us just sit on the side lines and wait.
You and your people live off the White Man
Correction.....you and your white women live off the black man!! A white politicians can't even get elected these days without hating on nigga's and we all know why women can't go a day without humping on some nigga LOLOLOLOLOLO

Wow ... just, wow.

Use this coupon ... quickly.

zoloft-rx-coupon.png
But, darling....How did you know?

Facebook Donates Some $100,000 To CPAC, Reminding Users Again That It’s Not Liberal
Facebook and the Conservative Political Action Conference are in a relationship.

It’s complicated.

A Facebook spokesperson confirmed to HuffPost Wednesday that it is helping to underwrite the prominent conservative gathering next week in Washington.
Facebook sought to appease conservative groups after accusations last spring that it was suppressing news favorable to the right in its “trending” topics. Though an internal investigation found no evidence of bias, the company fired all the trending editors.

Since then, Facebook has struggled to address the spread of deliberate falsehoods on its site, with CEO Mark Zuckerberg dismissing as “pretty crazy” the idea that fake news circulated on the site could have influenced the November election in favor of Republicans.
Please Mr. white man, show this jew some love!!

anti-semite say what?

what's your problem with jews?

Wow ... just, wow.

What about what comes out this maniacs mouth, don't you people hear???? Transgenders, gays, muslims, women, latino's, jews, youname it, this man is against it...the only people he hasn't fucked with is whites and asians....damit, I listen to Trump, fuck the news.

I don't see da niggas in there anywhere, what's up? You forgot your own? Listen, The Donald knows that black and latino Americans are every bit American as whites, Asians, too. He's not dumb. Why are you all freaking out? Hormones?

Wow ... just, wow.

By nominating a labor secretary, who has since resigned who has had more labor lawsuits than Trump? Again, his actions and his words and his pipe dreams for you nuts....all are conflicting each other.
You are just racist.

Wow ... just, wow.

Your fear would be better directed at the source of your mental problems...hooch or whatever you abuse.

Forum List

Back