Facebook removes (non) white Joey Gibson and prayer group. After member gets executed by WS dem

Most people don't know except for the demonic Democrat circle, that prayers are very powerful tool. The demonic spirits knew who Jesus was at the time. Only his elected ones has came to realized later after He was taken from them, that he was from above. So they started to fast and prayed for things to happen. But while He was with them, they never fasted.
The only reason why things turns dark, it is because God left momentarily. But the only way to bring Him back is by praying. And which prayers are sincere request that comes straight from the heart of a soul. But most prayers are the same ol' requests that the prophets has used. But prayers must be genuine which it shows how sincere a person is. But when you reuses old prayers from beyond shows you are not sincere enough. But the only time a prayer comes perfect is when a person is in distress. And by fasting, that it shows how oppress that you are. That is why God leaves momentarily. It is to make perfect prayers that can get His attention.
And so, these demonic Dems are making sure you don't come together and pray.

Isaiah 58

“Shout it aloud, do not hold back. Raise your voice like a trumpet. Declare to my people their rebellion and to the descendants of Jacob their sins. For day after day they seek me out; they seem eager to know my ways, as if they were a nation that does what is right and has not forsaken the commands of its God. They ask me for just decisions and seem eager for God to come near them. ‘Why have we fasted,’ they say, ‘and you have not seen it? Why have we humbled ourselves, and you have not noticed?’ “Yet on the day of your fasting, you do as you please and exploit all your workers

Matthew 9:15
Jesus answered, “How can the guests of the bridegroom mourn while he is with them? The time will come when the bridegroom will be taken from them; then they will fast.

Acts 14:23
Paul and Barnabas appointed elders for them in each church and, with prayer and fasting, committed them to the Lord, in whom they had put their trust.

Isaiah 29:13
The Lord says: “These people come near to me with their mouth and honor me with their lips, but their hearts are far from me. Their worship of me is based on merely human rules they have been taught.

John 4:24
God is spirit, and his worshipers must worship in the Spirit and in truth.”

Deuteronomy 31:17
And in that day I will become angry with them and forsake them; I will hide my face from them, and they will be destroyed. Many disasters and calamities will come on them, and in that day they will ask, ‘Have not these disasters come on us because our God is not with us?’

Isaiah 54:8

In a surge of anger I hid my face from you for a moment, but with everlasting kindness I will have compassion on you,” says the Lord your Redeemer.

Forum List

Back