Facebook Tears Down Page Showing Obama's Family Wearing Che Shirts In Cuba

mudwhistle

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Jul 21, 2009
Headmaster's Office, Hogwarts
fb-pic-of-obamas-family-BS.jpg

Facebook-connect

On Saturday, Facebook, known now as the “world’s most dangerous censor,” told administrators of Wake Up America! that it removed a picture of the Obamas wearing Che Guevara t-shirts, claiming that it violated their “community standards.”

How, exactly, this picture violates their nebulous standards is impossible to say. But there’s more.

Facebook then said it tore down the page:

It's time for people to close their accounts off FaceBook. don't feed them so they can Censor what they don't like. they closed down on persons account I know who was stirring up things about the American Indians

It's time for people to close their accounts off FaceBook. don't feed them so they can Censor what they don't like. they closed down on persons account I know who was stirring up things about the American Indians
I noticed the girls don't have cell phones in their hands. I don't think Cuba has any cell phone service.

I would guess that they think it photoshopped. Which is what I think also.

But this one wasn't.

CeFR2ilVIAEOM3x.jpg:large

Well maybe a little bit.

Facebook-connect

On Saturday, Facebook, known now as the “world’s most dangerous censor,” told administrators of Wake Up America! that it removed a picture of the Obamas wearing Che Guevara t-shirts, claiming that it violated their “community standards.”

How, exactly, this picture violates their nebulous standards is impossible to say. But there’s more.

looks photoshopped but what the fuck do I know

Facebook-connect

I don't know why I am shocked, but I am. Not so much at FB, but at them wearing the shirts. WTH?

Facebook-connect

Must be why Facebook censored it.

The pic was on Facebook last week.....while they were still in Cuba. It's on my timeline. Got it from a friend who downloaded it from somewhere else. Doesn't look photoshopped to me.

Facebook-connect

Must be why Facebook censored it.

The pic was on Facebook last week.....while they were still in Cuba. It's on my timeline. Got it from a friend who downloaded it from somewhere else. Doesn't look photoshopped to me.
Wow look at all these tattoos Ted Cruz has.

NewCruz_zps38c45a8b.jpg

Doesn't look photoshopped to me.

You really have to be stupid to be black and view Che as an icon...he considered blacks an inferior species

Facebook-connect

they look very unhappy

It's terrible photoshop but I've seen worse on FB, not sure why this would be taken down.

Forum List

Back