Facebook Tears Down Page Showing Obama's Family Wearing Che Shirts In Cuba

fb-pic-of-obamas-family-BS.jpg

Facebook-connect

On Saturday, Facebook, known now as the “world’s most dangerous censor,” told administrators of Wake Up America! that it removed a picture of the Obamas wearing Che Guevara t-shirts, claiming that it violated their “community standards.”

How, exactly, this picture violates their nebulous standards is impossible to say. But there’s more.

Facebook then said it tore down the page:

Uh..... you do know that's photoshopped, right?
Uh....yup.

Actually they look very stylish in their anti-American commie threads.

Hope they didn’t set them back $20,000 like the dresses they wore earlier this month.

Facebook-connect

On Saturday, Facebook, known now as the “world’s most dangerous censor,” told administrators of Wake Up America! that it removed a picture of the Obamas wearing Che Guevara t-shirts, claiming that it violated their “community standards.”

How, exactly, this picture violates their nebulous standards is impossible to say. But there’s more.

Uh....yup.

Hope they didn’t set them back $20,000 like the dresses they wore earlier this month.

Boy you sure do hate black folks.

I don't know why I am shocked, but I am. Not so much at FB, but at them wearing the shirts. WTH?

well kat, i'm shocked you believe they actually wore those t-shirts :lol:
I believe Obama has a drawer full of those shirts and the fam will put on what he tells them to put on or else. The women do not look happy - the shirts were probably bought in a local shop there. Definitely not a fashion statement. Now we have real photos made to look like badly photo-shopped photos so that they don't appear to be real photos. What next?

Facebook-connect

Uh....yup.

That must be it.

Married one, but I hate em just the same.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Tapatalk

I don't know why I am shocked, but I am. Not so much at FB, but at them wearing the shirts. WTH?

well kat, i'm shocked you believe they actually wore those t-shirts :lol:
I believe Obama has a drawer full of those shirts and the fam will put on what he tells them to put on or else. The women do not look happy - the shirts were probably bought in a local shop there. Definitely not a fashion statement. Now we have real photos made to look like badly photo-shopped photos so that they don't appear to be real photos. What next?

Have you ever asked God why he made you so stupid?

You really have to be stupid to be black and view Che as an icon...he considered blacks an inferior species
So do most republicans

022415_leefbmemepftedit.jpg
rulings%2Ftom-pantsonfire.gif

Facebook meme quotes Sheila Jackson Lee saying 'wrinkly... has-beens' should die
You really have to be stupid to be black and view Che as an icon...he considered blacks an inferior species
So do most republicans

022415_leefbmemepftedit.jpg
rulings%2Ftom-pantsonfire.gif

Facebook meme quotes Sheila Jackson Lee saying 'wrinkly... has-beens' should die

didn't come from facebook numb nuts
It's still a LIE spread by LYING SCUM CON$ervoFascists. :asshole:

Have you ever asked God why he made you so stupid?

when God was passing out brains, Jeremiah thought He said trains and he missed his.

Facebook-connect

Uh....yup.

That must be it.

Married one, but I hate em just the same.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Tapatalk

Was The Statue of Liberty Originally A Black Woman?

Guns Aren't The Threat, Blacks w. or without Guns Are

Facebook-connect

looks photoshopped but what the fuck do I know
Especially the green shirt.

Forum List

Back