Facebook Tears Down Page Showing Obama's Family Wearing Che Shirts In Cuba

You really have to be stupid to be black and view Che as an icon...he considered blacks an inferior species

for these people if anyone is Anti-America then they mingle with them. it's a sad testament to what we had in as a President. I always said he hates us and this country.

12152011-family-portrait-high-res.jpg

That is none, but it is a posed portrait. The other would be a little more realistic. Sorry.

Do you deny the man has a beautiful family?

first-family-1.jpg

Outwardly, yes. Especially posed. That is not a photo shop, but probably a touched up pic. But, question to you..........did I ever deny such?

Ultimately some of the most beautiful people in the world are ugly on the inside.

That is none, but it is a posed portrait. The other would be a little more realistic. Sorry.

first-family-1.jpg
Takes a special kind of shallow child with room temperature IQ to like politicians because of their looks.

That the man has a beautiful family is a bonus; I agree with most of his initiatives and policies. I think he should have been much more aggressive with the GOP Senate however. Take a camera crew from CSPAN, his nomination for SCOTUS and walk the halls of the Senate Office Building with him and dare the GOP to not take the appointment. It would highlight the intransigence on the right, highlight the qualifications of the jurist, and show the Senate for what it is.

I also think he should cajole the Democrats on the Senate Judiciary Committee to hold hearings without their Republican Colleagues.

Having such a beautiful first family is a bonus to what has been a very good two terms for America.

fb-pic-of-obamas-family-BS.jpg

Facebook-connect

On Saturday, Facebook, known now as the “world’s most dangerous censor,” told administrators of Wake Up America! that it removed a picture of the Obamas wearing Che Guevara t-shirts, claiming that it violated their “community standards.”

How, exactly, this picture violates their nebulous standards is impossible to say. But there’s more.

Facebook then said it tore down the page:

Uh..... you do know that's photoshopped, right?

fb-pic-of-obamas-family-BS.jpg

Facebook-connect

On Saturday, Facebook, known now as the “world’s most dangerous censor,” told administrators of Wake Up America! that it removed a picture of the Obamas wearing Che Guevara t-shirts, claiming that it violated their “community standards.”

How, exactly, this picture violates their nebulous standards is impossible to say. But there’s more.

Facebook then said it tore down the page:

Obama has always been a huge Che fan.
080704-obama-che-t-shirt9.jpg

Forum List

Back