🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Facebook Upholds Trump Ban

Personally I don't care if they ban Trump. As it stands DeSantis may be the one to vote for in 2024.
The issue isn't really Trump, per se.

The issue is the snot-nosed litte bolsheviks thinking they can just dictate what people say.

If you really pay attention to the most vocal of the brown-shirts, they don't care about Trump. All they care about is silencing ayone else who doesn't march lock-step with their Marxist wet dreams.

Thankfully, they're mental midgets and rather easily demonstrated to be so o nthe public stage.

I entirely agree with you. I used to believe that free speech could not be silenced in the US as it is in so many other countries - I was wrong.

The left believes that silencing Trump is some kind of victory. My comment was meant to simply state that many people are looking for a candidate that will put America first, whether it's Trump or DeSantis or someone else willing to work for Americans, because policies are important, not personalities.

No one is silencing Trump. They're just refusing to be his megaphone.
Trump is silenced and ALL OF HIS FOLLOWERS WHO SPEAK THE SAME MESSAGE ARE SILENCED

I thought Individual One was going to start his own social media platform.

Trump doesn't really need a social media platform. When he speaks, the media breathlessly hangs onto every word.
The problem is they will EDIT his words. That's why hes pushing his own site

That is true. They always try to twist and distort anything he says. But we good folks who aren't ignorant slaves to the lying, disingenuous media know better. We have more informed and accurate sources of information. We question everything we hear, and seek out the truth.

If the little leftards want to live in their ignorance, fear, and superstition, let them. I like them better that way: Ignorant, afraid, and superstition.

Personally I don't care if they ban Trump. As it stands DeSantis may be the one to vote for in 2024.

The issue is the snot-nosed litte bolsheviks thinking they can just dictate what people say.

If you really pay attention to the most vocal of the brown-shirts, they don't care about Trump. All they care about is silencing ayone else who doesn't march lock-step with their Marxist wet dreams.

Thankfully, they're mental midgets and rather easily demonstrated to be so o nthe public stage.

I entirely agree with you. I used to believe that free speech could not be silenced in the US as it is in so many other countries - I was wrong.

The left believes that silencing Trump is some kind of victory. My comment was meant to simply state that many people are looking for a candidate that will put America first, whether it's Trump or DeSantis or someone else willing to work for Americans, because policies are important, not personalities.

and thats what makes it a fascist act,,

supporting free speech is about the speech you disagree with,,,

Trump is silenced and ALL OF HIS FOLLOWERS WHO SPEAK THE SAME MESSAGE ARE SILENCED
Then I guess your post is just a figment of my imagination.

Ok. No one is silencing Trump. They're just refusing to be his megaphone.

and thats what makes it a fascist act,, supporting free speech is about speech you disagree with,,,

and thats what makes it a fascist act,, supporting free speech is about speech you disagree with,,,
Ok. As long as we're clear on the fact that no one is silencing Trump. They're just refusing to be his megaphone.

Yeah. That has nothing, at all, to do with my post - the one you were responding to. It's irrelevant. The claim was made that Trump is being silenced. He's not.

We've really got to get over this idiotic notion that if someone doesn't do what you want, they're violating your rights. Liberals have been spinning the horseshit for years. And now, Trumpsters are buying.

Yeah. That has nothing, at all, to do with my post - the one you were responding to. It's irrelevant. The claim was made that Trump is being silenced. He's not.

We've really got to get over this idiotic notion that if someone doesn't do what you want, they're violating your rights. Liberals have been spinning the horseshit for years. And now, Trumpsters are buying.
supporting free speech is about speech you disagree with,,,

So what?

So what?
Seriously, what are you getting at? Are you just pointing out that Facebook doesn't support free speech? OK. I agree. But they're not silencing Trump. They're just refusing to be his megaphone.

you have nothing.
Haha...yep, nothing. No, what i have is all the same information you have. The information that has convinced me, but not you. So, you want me to dot he troll exercise of compiling it and laying at your feet, so you can have your hourly hissy fit and shit on it.

It is amazing to me that our country is now filled with millions of fascists who support this jack-booted censorship.

• THEY COULDN'T BEAT DONALD IN THE DEBATES AND INTERVIEWS.

• THEY COULDN'T BEAT DONALD ON SOCIAL MEDIA.

• THEY COULDN'T BEAT DONALD AT THE POLLS.

• THEY COULDN'T BEAT DONALD IN THE HEARTS OF AMERICANS.

When a Leftist can't beat you in an argument or a race, they try to silence you and break your legs.
You'll notice that the list of leftists and non-republicans banned from FB is virtually nonexistent.
When a leftist can't win fair and square, first they defame and libel you, then they take away your social media, and finally they steal your election.

Leftists don't care HOW they win just so they come out ahead, or at least think so.

They announced it this morning. trump can't go back to Facebook.

They have the right to decide who can be on their site. trump violated the rules over and over again. He made very bad choices so he should take personal responsibility, bad consequences comes with bad choices. He should have been taught that as a child.

Good, this will hurt Facebook. Im surprised they were dumb enough to do it, but you lefties are as dumb as they get.
Yeah, how dare a private firm decide what's in their best interest. Private enterprise...bah humbug.

VERY few
It is amazing to me that our country is now filled with millions of fascists who support this jack-booted censorship.

Only a very few on the right will boycott Facebook.
Literally for YEARS I've been pleading with Conservative friends to leave Facebook.
Their usual response......

Hey! I'm starting a new business......here's my Facebook page !!!!!
Same with Google.

Truer words were never spoken...........
Easy now...I side with Conservatives, I vote with Conservatives BUT they are the most nutless, spinless, big mouth pieces of shit that ever were. Come on man...they didn’t have the balls to keep heterosexual white Christians cool in a nation founded, built, run and funded by heterosexual white Christians. The Left has owned their sackless asses for decades....Sad but true.

Forum List

Back