Facebook Working with Law Enforcement to Ban 'Stop the Steal'

That doesn't fit reality - ie, I see tons of stuff that certainly doesn't fit the Dem viewpoint.

On Hunter Biden - that's a mix of fact and fiction, some of it they should have reported (and didn't they say it was a mistake on their part?), but some of it was completely unsubstantiated (for example child rape).

You do? Where? Where is a single source that reaches nationwide that isn't CACA propaganda? As far as hunter xiden goes, I am not referring to any of the child sex shit he is accused of, I am merely talking about the factual influence peddling, and security concerns, which are obvious to anyone who isn't incredibly biased.
[/QUOTE]

Security concerns? No different than the Trump children. Aside from that - the only things I call "factual" in the mess are what the DoJ/FBI are investigating. If there is enough there for an investigation, then at least it's substantiated, imo.

I think there are plenty of sources that aren't what you call CACA propaganda, but I suspect we won't agree on that.
[/QUOTE]

Don't be stupid. hunter xiden was buying defense related companies with chinese communist party money. Companies that the chinese were PROHIBITED from even buying products from. Is your brain permanently parked at the door and no logical thought ever allowed to be processed or is their some hope for you?
[/QUOTE]

Clearly there is no hope for me since I insist on sticking with verifiable facts and am fine to see what comes out of the investigations (just as I was with Mueller).

In the meantime, free speech and private companies - two different things. They aren't required to allow anything to be put on their platforms.

That doesn't fit reality - ie, I see tons of stuff that certainly doesn't fit the Dem viewpoint.

On Hunter Biden - that's a mix of fact and fiction, some of it they should have reported (and didn't they say it was a mistake on their part?), but some of it was completely unsubstantiated (for example child rape).

You do? Where? Where is a single source that reaches nationwide that isn't CACA propaganda? As far as hunter xiden goes, I am not referring to any of the child sex shit he is accused of, I am merely talking about the factual influence peddling, and security concerns, which are obvious to anyone who isn't incredibly biased.

Security concerns? No different than the Trump children. Aside from that - the only things I call "factual" in the mess are what the DoJ/FBI are investigating. If there is enough there for an investigation, then at least it's substantiated, imo.

I think there are plenty of sources that aren't what you call CACA propaganda, but I suspect we won't agree on that.
[/QUOTE]

Don't be stupid. hunter xiden was buying defense related companies with chinese communist party money. Companies that the chinese were PROHIBITED from even buying products from. Is your brain permanently parked at the door and no logical thought ever allowed to be processed or is their some hope for you?
[/QUOTE]

Clearly there is no hope for me since I insist on sticking with verifiable facts and am fine to see what comes out of the investigations (just as I was with Mueller).

In the meantime, free speech and private companies - two different things. They aren't required to allow anything to be put on their platforms.
[/QUOTE]

No you are IGNORING verifiable facts. And if you willingly do that then you are intellectually dishonest, and I have no use for intellectually dishonest people.

No you are IGNORING verifiable facts. And if you willingly do that then you are intellectually dishonest, and I have no use for intellectually dishonest people.

What you are saying is there is no room to agree to disagree. Meh.

Those are the attitudes that are at the seat of so many of our problems.

No, I have no problem disagreeing with people who present facts. You present none. You ignore legitimate facts. I submit that it is YOUR attitude that is the root cause of the problems. If you wish to discuss facts, then do so. Merely ignoring mine is not discussion. It is intellectual dishonesty on a grand scale.

No, I have no problem disagreeing with people who present facts. You present none. You ignore legitimate facts. I submit that it is YOUR attitude that is the root cause of the problems. If you wish to discuss facts, then do so. Merely ignoring mine is not discussion. It is intellectual dishonesty on a grand scale.
You ignore your own attitude and short comings in the realm of facts. The only facts you accept are what agrees with your view, and those aren’t even facts. Your own intellectual dishonesty here is mind boggling. Not much point in discussion because you are incapable of even agreeing to disagree. What is the point?

You ignore your own attitude and short comings in the realm of facts. The only facts you accept are what agrees with your view, and those aren’t even facts. Your own intellectual dishonesty here is mind boggling. Not much point in discussion because you are incapable of even agreeing to disagree. What is the point?

The facts I presented are in tax filings. Not opinion. But cold hard facts.

Forum List

Back