🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Facebooks removes the title of "President" from Trump on his facebook page.

A bit over the top, but understanding considering how absolutely HORRIBLE Donald has been for the country.

I wouldn't get my panties knotted up in a wad over this.
You sure it's true?

I'm not sure it's true. Think this has been how they've had it for eons and couldn't find a supporting link.
It's a campaign contributions website. I tried going to it and was routed to a donations page. I'm not sure DJT uses fb.

I tried it again and totally went to Donnie's FB page. Yes, he TOTALLY uses FB ... Hmmm :confused-84:
Can you … like … friend him? Or something.

Was he horrible because he lowered unemployment for blacks, latinos, and women?
Was he horrible because he brought jobs back from China?
Was he horrible because he closed our airports to China when Joe Biden called him Xenophobic?
Was he horrible because he had wages increase larger than the brown turd Obammy?

Please enlighten us why President Trump was horrible?
Say bub, tell me something....

How does it feel to be flat on your back, gasping for air like a loser after such a CRUSHING defeat by none-other than Sleepy Joe bub?
You can let us all know how that feels when the Supreme Court rules in favor of our president an not your demoncrat election fraud via dominion voting machines an their qsnatch programming along with all those other little election fraud tricks played against President Trump.

Was he horrible because he lowered unemployment for blacks, latinos, and women?
Was he horrible because he brought jobs back from China?
Was he horrible because he closed our airports to China when Joe Biden called him Xenophobic?
Was he horrible because he had wages increase larger than the brown turd Obammy?

Please enlighten us why President Trump was horrible?
Say bub, tell me something....

How does it feel to be flat on your back, gasping for air like a loser after such a CRUSHING defeat by none-other than Sleepy Joe bub?
Thanks for playing, not one question answered, typical of a Prog with an IQ of 30 or less...

Forum List

Back