Fake computer model generated 'record temps' that even the Biden regime has run away from.

Every time one of the silly AGW threads comes up I remind the Environmental Wackos how the sources for claims have no credibility because we have found them lying many times before.

They don't want to hear it.
Though you have never demonstrated a single lie from any of these sources despite numerous requests that you do so.

Though you have never demonstrated a single lie from any of these sources despite numerous requests that you do so.

You idiot The "peers" have admitted to lying and they been exposed as creating fraudulent and cherry picked data many times.

That is why there is no credibility to the AGW scam.

You are simply too damn uneducated and stupid to know it. It is your religion so you have no intentions of ever pulling your head out of your ass.

Quick lookup.....

MY LOCATION
High temperature today - 83
5 years ago today - 92
10 years ago today - 84
15 years ago today - 86
20 years ago today - 81

Fraudulent and cherry picked data, coupled with shit in shit out computer models with a little unscientific world wide proxy data does not produce real science. It produces a scam by people that admitted lying about it.

Climate change is real. Man made climate change is a Leftest scam.

Quick lookup.....

MY LOCATION
High temperature today - 83
5 years ago today - 92
10 years ago today - 84
15 years ago today - 86
20 years ago today - 81
Global temperature anomaly today: 0.85C
5 years ago: 0.82C
10 years ago: 0.68C
15 years ago: 0.62C
20 years ago: 0.59C

ClimateDashboard-global-surface-temperature-graph-20230118-1400px.png

Fraudulent and cherry picked data, coupled with shit in shit out computer models with a little unscientific world wide proxy data does not produce real science. It produces a scam by people that admitted lying about it.

Climate change is real. Man made climate change is a Leftest scam.
Still waiting for a demonstration of lies from the IPCC. I would also love to see reliable evidence that any of their climate data were "fraudulent or cherry picked" and/or reliable evidence that the computer models they use are unreliable and/or that proxy temperature reconstructions are not "real science". In other words, I'd like to see some backing to your incessantly unsupported claims.

Then your data is garbage data. They have the same ultimate source.
A graph that attempts to show a less than 1 degree difference as super scary looking as the graph is disingenuous.
I can right now show you graphs that show the opposite.
The problem is politics got involved in all of this and tainted everything.

You idiot The "peers" have admitted to lying and they been exposed as creating fraudulent and cherry picked data many times.

That is why there is no credibility to the AGW scam.

You are simply too damn uneducated and stupid to know it. It is your religion so you have no intentions of ever pulling your head out of your ass.
No one admitted to lying, but you should. You can see the GoP trainwreck coming next year, can't you?

That's data from one location. It's also measuring weather, not climate.
Well, he's got a good span, but that it's all on the same day and the same location does make it just daily weather. He needs temperatures across a whole year for each year he wants to cover. Eg: the annual average now, 5 ya, 10 ya, 15 ya and 20 ya.

Well, he's got a good span, but that it's all on the same day and the same location does make it just daily weather. He needs temperatures across a whole year for each year he wants to cover. Eg: the annual average now, 5 ya, 10 ya, 15 ya and 20 ya.
That's not long enough. The geologic record is littered with warming and cooling trends that were not caused by CO2 or orbital forcing.

Forum List

Back