Fake News CNN busted again. Caught altering photo of Biden and son.

The CNN that I receive in France is really CNN anti Trump, I don’t know if I have the same programs as you? but it is certain that all the French who watch CNN can think the worse of your President after all the dirt that it been says about him
CNN is the most prolific purveyor of crude, defamatory anti-USA propaganda.

The CNN that I receive in France is really CNN anti Trump, I don’t know if I have the same programs as you? but it is certain that all the French who watch CNN can think the worse of your President after all the dirt that it been says about him
CNN is the most prolific purveyor of crude, defamatory anti-USA propaganda.
And we can see why Trump is so frowned on all over the world, we can say thank you to this shitty network that hits him day and night. This channel is very bad to your country . In the days of Obama the praises were daily with Trump it is the opposite.

Everyone under 50 gets news from Twitter and everyone over 50 gets it from cable news (which gets its news from Twitter).

There, now you can all go on to attack Biden about something that really doesn't matter to a majority of people.

Personally, there was no need to edit the photo. Prior to this year, the logo was just the way it was. Owning Redskins gear with the old logo didn't/doesn't make one a racist.

Forum List

Back