Fake news kingpin CNN caught editing footage of the Inauguration crowd

All companies edit footage. The fact is that at least two times the number from yesterday is attending the march today in DC.

That's true news and when you pull 'fake news' you will get shoved up your ass. Every time.

Jake, it's OK, Obama Left, you don't have to be a Progressive First Responder anymore

Oh, and by the way, another tiny detail... you can do it yourself, if you know how.

fw8474.jpg
.... and then there's the satellite image. I suppose you think that was doctored too...?

geoeye-1-obama-inauguration-2009.jpg
Were the images taken at the same time? If you take a picture when people are just beginning to arrive and post that as the crowd, well then, that's dishonest. What reason do we have to trust the liberal media! They want trust? Then they better start earning it back. Everyone knows they are biased and lying is not beneath them.
They'll never earn the trust of abject imbeciles who b'lieve Trumps alternative facts over what the news reported.

And in the photo below on the right, you can even see this was taken while Trump was speaking. If you look closely enough, you can see Trump on the big screens along the right side of the mall...

fw8474.jpg

Hat tip to Hutch Starskey for finding that.
Yes, and the press reported that Trump removed the MLK bust too. And ewe believed them too didn't ewe?

This has to do with a fake OP.

The real true news is that the crowd today protesting is two to three times larger than the one yesterday for Trump.
They can't actually demonstrate "fake news." All they can do is whine about CNN showing a full shot of the mall which showed a lack-luster turnout for President Tinkles.
CNN is not even legitimate news anymore.
I suspect a lot of conservatives watch only FAUX News.

The real true news is that the crowd today protesting is two to three times larger than the one yesterday for Trump.
They can't actually demonstrate "fake news." All they can do is whine about CNN showing a full shot of the mall which showed a lack-luster turnout for President Tinkles.
Absolutely not, we avoid CNN and their fake news!

Oh, and by the way, another tiny detail... you can do it yourself, if you know how.

fw8474.jpg
The detail I see in the photo on the right is Trump's fat face on all the screens so it had to be while he was talking, not at 9:00AM as the Alt-Facters claim.

fw8474.jpg
.... and then there's the satellite image. I suppose you think that was doctored too...?

Were the images taken at the same time? If you take a picture when people are just beginning to arrive and post that as the crowd, well then, that's dishonest. What reason do we have to trust the liberal media! They want trust? Then they better start earning it back. Everyone knows they are biased and lying is not beneath them.
They'll never earn the trust of abject imbeciles who b'lieve Trumps alternative facts over what the news reported.

And in the photo below on the right, you can even see this was taken while Trump was speaking. If you look closely enough, you can see Trump on the big screens along the right side of the mall...

fw8474.jpg

Hat tip to Hutch Starskey for finding that.
Yes, and the press reported that Trump removed the MLK bust too. And ewe believed them too didn't ewe?
No, by the time I heard about that one, the press had already admitted they mistakenly didn't see it but that it was there.

fw8474.jpg

Satellite image shows much less people that the photo above.

Anyways, back to the topic... did CNN lied or not?
The satellite image proves no such thing. They're shot from different angles and likely different times during that day.

You mean TV people EDIT footage? What tha...? I was wondering how I would see Trump on TV then all of a sudden there was a shot of the crowds. I think they even used mulitple cameras.

Very sneaky

First it wasn't a lack-luster turn out. It was fewer than 2008, because that was a supposedly historic event. First black president (which is completely irrelevant to me. To me, he's a man. We're all the same. But to a leftist that complains about racism, he's a black man).

Regardless... I don't get why you people complain about FAUX news. What exactly is it that so bad about? I've caught the other networks in dozens of lies. I don't see that FAUX is any worse.

First it wasn't a lack-luster turn out. It was fewer than 2008, because that was a supposedly historic event. First black president (which is completely irrelevant to me. To me, he's a man. We're all the same. But to a leftist that complains about racism, he's a black man).

Regardless... I don't get why you people complain about FAUX news. What exactly is it that so bad about? I've caught the other networks in dozens of lies. I don't see that FAUX is any worse.
Generally, I cannot stomach Faux News because of its brazen spin.

Worrying about the size of the crowds is just a distraction. Trump is actually doing things already.

Worrying about the size of the crowds is just a distraction. Trump is actually doing things already.
It is minority President Donald Trump who is obsessed with the size of the crowds because his grandiosity cannot believe that the turnout is not the biggest in history. The man is so mentally unbalanced that plain facts must be dismissed in favor of alternative facts which demonstrate that his appeal is stronger than any other American president in the history of the nation. This explains why he wants a major investigation into the voter fraud in which over 3000000+ illegal votes cost him the popular vote.

Narcissistic Personality Disorder DSM-5 301.81 (F60.81) - Therapedia

It is minority President Donald Trump who is obsessed with the size of the crowds because his grandiosity cannot believe that the turnout is not the biggest in history. The man is so mentally unbalanced that plain facts must be dismissed in favor of alternative facts which demonstrate that his appeal is stronger than any other American president in the history of the nation. This explains why he wants a major investigation into the voter fraud in which over 3000000+ illegal votes cost him the popular vote.

And you're falling for it. You do realize, don't you, that he is already taking action on a number of items while you're obsessing over the size of a few crowds? It takes him, what, 30 seconds to write a tweet and no time at all to have a spokesman make a statement. You are falling for the distraction while he's about the business of governing. By the time you catch up, he'll be onto something else.

And you're falling for it. You do realize, don't you, that he is already taking action on a number of items while you're obsessing over the size of a few crowds? It takes him, what, 30 seconds to write a tweet and no time at all to have a spokesman make a statement. You are falling for the distraction while he's about the business of governing. By the time you catch up, he'll be onto something else.
I do not doubt you. The man has a mental illness which impels him to achieve big time.

I do not doubt you. The man has a mental illness which impels him to achieve big time.
That's not always a bad thing.

That's not always a bad thing.
Believing that he must achieve makes Trump good or bad depending on what he stands for.

Maybe. Who cares? Are you suggesting Clinton wasn't a narcissist? Don't even try to claim that.

Maybe. Who cares? Are you suggesting Clinton wasn't a narcissist? Don't even try to claim that.
For narcissism, no-one comes close to Donald Trump in American history.

Forum List

Back