Fake News CNN: Trump goes in to hiding. Meanwhile, Trump is currently holding his Task Force Briefing.

Nostra

Diamond Member
Oct 7, 2019
Man, how many times are the clowns over at Fake News CNN gonna step on their own dicks? :abgg2q.jpg:

Trump goes into hiding

It looks like President Trump is going into hiding -- from the press, that is. Facing an avalanche of controversy over his bizarre comments on sunlight and dangerous comments regarding disinfectants, the President held a record short briefing Friday evening (sans Drs. Anthony Fauci and Deborah Birx), abruptly ending it after 22 minutes of statements without taking any questions from the press.
On CNN, Wolf Blitzer called Trump "chicken" and said he was "probably afraid" of the grilling he was all but certain to face over the "flat lie" he told the day before regarding disinfectants. Later in the night, Anderson Cooper, who argued Trump was guilty of "Soviet"-like spin for pretending his comments were sarcastic during a bill signing, said he "cut and ran" because he knew he'd face hard questions.

Link to live Task Force Briefing.

4F4DEE9B-1CEE-4FF0-BC8B-402049E68115.gif

Man, how many times are the clowns over at Fake News CNN gonna step on their own dicks? :abgg2q.jpg:

Trump goes into hiding

It looks like President Trump is going into hiding -- from the press, that is. Facing an avalanche of controversy over his bizarre comments on sunlight and dangerous comments regarding disinfectants, the President held a record short briefing Friday evening (sans Drs. Anthony Fauci and Deborah Birx), abruptly ending it after 22 minutes of statements without taking any questions from the press.
On CNN, Wolf Blitzer called Trump "chicken" and said he was "probably afraid" of the grilling he was all but certain to face over the "flat lie" he told the day before regarding disinfectants. Later in the night, Anderson Cooper, who argued Trump was guilty of "Soviet"-like spin for pretending his comments were sarcastic during a bill signing, said he "cut and ran" because he knew he'd face hard questions.

FNN-2.jpg

Pathetic cretins throw yet another baby tantrum as Trump gives them his big middle finger.

Trump goes into hiding

faux and drudge aren't with the asswipePINO anymore. Who's left, the National Enquirer? I can see it now: the asswipePINO is the best, right next to; "The Aliens Ate My Baby"

Trump goes into hiding

faux and drudge aren't with the asswipePINO anymore. Who's left, the National Enquirer? I can see it now: the asswipePINO is the best, right next to; "The Aliens Ate My Baby"
First link is CNN, Dipshit.

Second link is to the live Task Force update for today.

So, what is wrong in the OP? Nothing, you raving lunatic.

I mean, he did play a limited role on Friday and wasn’t there at all on Saturday after the Thursday disinfectant disaster.

Part of of me wants him to stop the everyday Trump Show thinly disguised as a task force press briefing because it would be better for the nation if he’d just shut up. But I also know that the more he talks, the less he’s liked and trusted.

Trump is not a failure at dealing with the corona crisis. he has won, he will win. and we are winning!

Trump. will. not. fail. TRUMP WILL NOT FAIIIIIIIL!

cnn clip from saturday

fox clip from ?
fox clip from ?

Let's see if we can noodle this one out for ya, IQ7....

"Live feed to TODAY's Task Force Update.

Hmmmmm......

so he was hiding sat & sun- appeared today.

GOOT IT, NOODLEBOI/
Two days without a live presser and CNN runs headlines screaming the he is in hiding.

CNN is a joke, and so are you.

cnn clip from saturday

fox clip from ?
fox clip from ?

Hmmmmm......

GOOT IT, NOODLEBOI/
So I guess Obama hid for months with H1N1, since he didn’t have more than a mention once or twice, until 6 months after it hit here.

cnn clip from saturday

fox clip from ?
fox clip from ?

Hmmmmm......

GOOT IT, NOODLEBOI/
So I guess Obama hid for months with H1N1, since he didn’t have more than a mention once or twice, until 6 months after it hit here.

so every damn one of you rw pukes slobber the flu is no big deal, then bitch about obama never mentioning it -

ODS MUCH ?

cnn clip from saturday

fox clip from ?
fox clip from ?

Hmmmmm......

GOOT IT, NOODLEBOI/

so every damn one of you rw pukes slobber the flu is no big deal, then bitch about obama never mentioning it -

ODS MUCH ?
Give it up, IQ7. You are taking another beating.

Hey Siete President Trump is hiding on national TV right now with Gov. Desantos. :abgg2q.jpg:

Forum List

Back