Zone1 Fallacies of race by Thomas Sowell

Theowl32

Diamond Member
Dec 8, 2013

Black reactions to these FACTS

Let's look and observe their reactions to learning the truth and lies they have been exposed to their whole lives.

Why do some whites try telling us we've been exposed to lies based on the words of one black man whose views or opinions have been soundly rejected factually by almost every credible leader in the black community?

Last edited:
A USMB MAGAT promoted a COONtastic video, just yesterday, of a Black rapper allegedly for Trump, perhaps we should listen to him.

• Love
Reactions: IM2
Those are 2. Whites don't determine who are credible black leaders. And Trump supporting whites don't know what credible is.
So no real community leaders. Jackson and Sharpton are a disgrace leaching off the legacy of better men.

I don't support Trump dumb ass try that shit on someone else.

So no real community leaders. Jackson and Sharpton are a disgrace leaching off the legacy of better men.

I don't support Trump dumb ass try that shit on someone else.
Again, whites do not determine black leaders and both these men have erarned their respect in our community. Your white opinion of them is expected because they oppose the racism you practice. We certainly won't be looking to the likes of Ben Carson, Candace Owens or Tim Scott for leadership.

Again, whites do not determine black leaders and both these men have erarned their respect in our community. Your white opinion of them is expected because they oppose the racism you practice. We certainly won't be looking to the likes of Ben Carson, Candace Owens or Tim Scott for leadership.
Of course you won't look to those people because they are not sticking to the Democratic Parties approved script for the Black community.

Jackson and Sharpton are low life scum who got rich exploiting the Black community and drumming up as much racial tension as possible.

Of course you won't look to those people because they are not sticking to the Democratic Parties approved script for the Black community.

Jackson and Sharpton are low life scum who got rich exploiting the Black community and drumming up as much racial tension as possible.
There is only one script, the Republican script that blacks must adhere to or they will get what Colin Powell got for thinking independently. I don't look to those people because they are idiots peddling a lie. You need to stop being white repeating what white race hustlers tell you. Jesse Jackson has been out there since the 1960's and so lets compare his net worth over 60 years to some of your right wing heroes.

Jesse Jackson Net Worth​

$9 Million. Thats his net worth after some 60 years of advocating for civil rights. Understand that Jackson holds a college degree as well.

Candace Owens Net Worth​

$5 Million. That's after 4-5 years of pushing lies about the black community to white audiences with no degree.

And when we talk about peoplle who got rich peddling racial division, this guy is the current G.O.A.T.

1714098981300.png

Rush Limbaugh Net Worth​

$600 Million

Rush Limbaugh's Salary​

$85 Million
Rush Limbaugh made in one month what Jesse Jackson has accumulated over 60 years. And he is a college flunk out who got rich peddling white grievance and racial resentment. He was the apex race hustler, yet when whites do it, you can't see the hustlle, because for some reason whites on the right do not seem to undertand that WHITE IS A RACE!

There is only one script, the Republican script that blacks must adhere to or they will get what Colin Powell got for thinking independently. I don't look to those people because they are idiots peddling a lie. You need to stop being white repeating what white race hustlers tell you. Jesse Jackson has been out there since the 1960's and so lets compare his net worth over 60 years to some of your right wing heroes.

Jesse Jackson Net Worth​

$9 Million. Thats his net worth after some 60 years of advocating for civil rights. Understand that Jackson holds a college degree as well.

Candace Owens Net Worth​

$5 Million. That's after 4-5 years of pushing lies about the black community to white audiences with no degree.

And when we talk about peoplle who got rich peddling racial division, this guy is the current G.O.A.T.

View attachment 937858

Rush Limbaugh Net Worth​

$600 Million

Rush Limbaugh's Salary​

$85 Million
Rush Limbaugh made in one month what Jesse Jackson has accumulated over 60 years. And he is a college flunk out who got rich peddling white grievance and racial resentment. He was the apex race hustler, yet when whites do it, you can't see the hustlle, because for some reason whites on the right do not seem to undertand that WHITE IS A RACE!
I'm not a Republican jackass. If you think that's all the money Jackson has or had your dumber than a bag of retarded bricks. No wonder you fall for the Democrats bullshit.

I've never said that the Black community should vote Republican either, but for fucks sake stop letting the race hustling pieces of garbage and the Democratic party continue to fuck you over.

I'm not a Republican jackass. If you think that's all the money Jackson has or had your dumber than a bag of retarded bricks. No wonder you fall for the Democrats bullshit.

I've never said that the Black community should vote Republican either, but for fucks sake stop letting the race hustling pieces of garbage and the Democratic party continue to fuck you over.
The race hustlers are white and on the right. The Democratic party has not fucked me over. In most of this century, Republicans have controlled 30-35 state houses in this country. California has had republican governors. Yet Republicans want to blame a few democratic cities for the failure created by federal and state Republican policies. I live in a Republican state. I have seen how Republican policies fuck up entire states. Of course now that we have a democrat as governor, idiots will cal this a blue state even as the majority of the citizens are Republican. That's how disingenuous Republicans are. We were Republicans for 100 years and all we got was Jim Crow. Republicans want to blame Democrats for that, when in reality even if that was the case, there were Republican Presidents all along the way that could have stopped it. But they didn't. So it's time Republicans stopped lying, and while you say you aren't a Repubican, you tell me to only to stop letting the Democrats fuck me over. So you can stop lying.

Jacksons net worth is 10 million. That's plenty of wealth. And he's earned it, since for most of his life he's been a target of white racists. There are no black race hustlers because white racism is real. So it's time the gaslighting stopped from white boys.

Last edited:
The race hustlers are white and on the right. The Democratic party has not fucked me over. In most of this century, Republicans have controlled 30-35 state houses in this country. California has had republican governors. Yet Republicans want to blame a few democratic cities for the failure created by federal and state Republican policies. I live in a Republican state. I have seen how Republican policies fuck up entire states. Of course now that we have a democrat as governor, idiots will cal this a blue state even as the majority of the citizens are Republican. That's how disingenuous Republicans are. We were Republicans for 100 years and all we got was Jim Crow. Republicans want to blame Democrats for that, when in reality even if that was the case, there were Republican Presidents all along the way that could have stopped it. But they didn't. So it's time Republicans stopped lying, and while you say you aren't a Repubican, you tell me to only to stop letting the Democrats fuck me over. So you can stop lying.

Jacksons net worth is 10 million. That's plenty of wealth. And he's earned it, since for most of his life he's been a target of white racists. There are no black race hustlers because white racism is real. So it's time the gaslighting stopped from white boys.
I'm not a Republican and I also said don't vote for them either. Put people in office that actually care about the Black community instead of electing people with their lips firmly on the ass of the Democratic party. I know you won't but I had to try.

Blaming Republicans for Jim Crow laws, fuck you are brainwashed. Or your not black as you claim. Maybe your one of those retarded liberals "trying to bring attention" to racism. I've seen that shit before. You are kind of cartoonish about your hatred of the right and white people. They do the same acting like those piece of shit white supremacist. I can spot that garbage from a mile away.

I'm not a Republican and I also said don't vote for them either. Put people in office that actually care about the Black community instead of electing people with their lips firmly on the ass of the Democratic party. I know you won't but I had to try.

Blaming Republicans for Jim Crow laws, fuck you are brainwashed. Or your not black as you claim. Maybe your one of those retarded liberals "trying to bring attention" to racism. I've seen that shit before. You are kind of cartoonish about your hatred of the right and white people. They do the same acting like those piece of shit white supremacist. I can spot that garbage from a mile away.
The truth hurts huh?

Proving yet again that IM2 is NOT black. He is just blue (and full of shit).

Forum List

Back